PDA

View Full Version : 400EX SLIP ON..what should i get???

MrThumper
08-07-2002, 11:09 AM
Hey,
im going to soon be purchasing a slip on for my 400...ive ruled out a T4 and HMF becuae of noise,i dont need the cops on my A**. Im pretty close to a WB E series,ive heard good things bout them...so what do u guys reccomend???are big guns as loud??? also where are the cheapest prices??? Rockymountain looked pretty cheap and so did marcums??? well any info appreciated thanks!!!!
ty

"Bone Stock "02" 400 ex"--yellow

*****4-wheelin is not a crime*****
,;;;; ,;;;;
,;;;;;;;;. ;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;: ,:;;;;;;;;;
':;;;;;;;;;;; ,:;;;;;;;;;;;
':;;;;;;;;;;;' ,:;;;;;;;;;;;
':;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;;;;;;;;;;;:
`·¸:;;;;;;;;; ¸;;;;;;;;;;
`·¸:;;;;;;¸ ¸;;;;;;;:
`·¸:;;;;¸.,.¸;;;;;;
¸.·;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
.´;;;;;´ `;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
`:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
`·.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
|><|;;;;;;;;;;;;

Doibugu2
08-07-2002, 11:13 AM
Ok, your new here so we won't kill ya, but there is a search feature at the top of the screen. There is probably 30 threads in the last month that will give you all sorts of info. Before posting a question, make sure it hasn't already been answered. Also the FAQ has a website that has a link to a site that did testings on like 20+ pipes.

MrThumper
08-07-2002, 11:31 AM
sorry,for some reason my computer will not load shooout at atv news, and ive looked back at alot of the slip onpost and they all have diff answers....

08-07-2002, 11:36 AM
Where is this FAQ site with the pipe reveiws??
I really wanna see this one!
Let me know a link please

Thanks
Erik

"**** the Birds-Save the Dunes"
~OCEANO DUNES, cA~ :devil

Doibugu2
08-07-2002, 11:56 AM
Here is the link:
http://www.atvnews.com/output.cfm?id=30961

Every pipe is different, and will do different things to your quad. Some give u more top end, others will give you more low end. You just have to decide what you want.

roostin_dale
08-07-2002, 03:40 PM
Try here...www.denniskirk.com...order their catolog

roostin_dale
08-07-2002, 03:41 PM
oops www.denniskirk.com

Nausty
08-07-2002, 06:15 PM
also there is a bunch of free mods you can do and other things. I would adjust throttle cable, k&n filter with outwear, proper jetting most likely 160 main, 42pilot?, i dunno about needle clip. But I would do suspension first anyways.