PDA

View Full Version : The Ex can still do it for me....

Rider#11
05-16-2006, 11:09 PM
See......the ol ex's can still compete in TT racing....:devil: ...these are from the past couple seasons on the quad

honduh440
05-16-2006, 11:13 PM
we all won C class at one time! haha j/k

pic looks cool

Rider#11
05-16-2006, 11:16 PM
****.....those are all from B and A....that plate on top is ATV250A..champion....;)

tim colston
05-17-2006, 05:46 AM
Nice helmet. Your pic won't be up long.

<DRS>GPF
05-17-2006, 05:54 AM
funny... i thought he was going to show pics of an ex-wife that was really hot..

*gotta get my mind up higher.. too soon in the day*

Rider#11
05-17-2006, 10:16 PM
sry...mom...;)

Rider#11
05-17-2006, 10:17 PM
thats a rare pic...a person should always wear your helmet....i just poped it in first for the picture..

05-17-2006, 11:55 PM
i never were a helmet :ermm: and all i do is stuntin :ermm: :ermm:

im going to get in trouble!:p

trick250r
05-18-2006, 03:30 AM
how can you joke about that stuff :grr:

MOFO
05-18-2006, 04:15 AM
Pic removed. I suggest you re-read the rules below.

ghost450
05-18-2006, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by 89honda 250x

you are so cool!!

fast_enough
05-18-2006, 01:48 PM

And never go to school, blah blah blah. Honest to God why dont you wear it? Do you think its cool? Can you not afford one? Or is it just too much of a hassle to stick something on your head? If you can't afford one, then I'll give you a good price on one I have laying around. Because another person tearing there skull up on a quad because they dont have a helmet on isnt going to help anyone. So let me know

05-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by fast_enough
And never go to school, blah blah blah. Honest to God why dont you wear it? Do you think its cool? Can you not afford one? Or is it just too much of a hassle to stick something on your head? If you can't afford one, then I'll give you a good price on one I have laying around. Because another person tearing there skull up on a quad because they dont have a helmet on isnt going to help anyone. So let me know

its annoying the only kid that wears one around here is a little 11 year old on a 250 utility 4 wheeler

xx3003xrdrxx
05-18-2006, 03:13 PM
LMFAO yah so your all to cool to wear helmets lmao. Grow up and go back to school:rolleyes:

coolex
05-18-2006, 05:56 PM

r u serious thats the stupidest thing ever

your like the other kid in forum were the girl asked a question about a fourwheeler or something and the kid askes if he can see her boobs

your just like him you both are making useless posts that are not helping any one

exrider008
05-18-2006, 06:29 PM

that is so stupid i just dont get why it's so hard to were a helmet, trust me they r worth it. if it wasnt for me wearing a helmet i wouldnt be hear today.

so do ur self a favor and get one!:grr: :mad:

BlasterEaten250
05-18-2006, 06:56 PM
its annoying the only kid that wears one around here is a little 11 year old on a 250 utility 4 wheeler He is probably the smartest one around there too.

fast_enough
05-18-2006, 07:34 PM
its annoying

You know what? So are you, so better yet, forget everything I said and don't wear it. That 11 year old, lol hes probably in school still right? It really shows compared to some other people.
So what are you gonna do when you're "stuntin" on your 250x and flip it on your head on the pavement with no helmet on? Have your mom pay the hospital bills? Because you dont have a job, because you were too cool for school?

Rider#11
05-18-2006, 11:21 PM
how did this turn into a helmet war?...lol i only wanted to post a pic of the ex with all the trophies it got me the past two seasons...i just threw in the other pic to point at the guy saying that the trophies were from c class...but lets all not get into a yellin match now..cmon...i know you guys are just jelous that the ex can still beat 450r's...:p .....but really we should wear helmets they can only help protect our heads..

shaggyfrog
05-19-2006, 07:48 AM
congrats man, thats a lotta daggum trophies!!

suck my pipe
05-19-2006, 07:56 AM
if not for helmits, I would of been dead years ago. but hey if he dosent want to wear one let him be. for one its not our bussiness and for two there will just be one less dumb $hit around.

hartnett18
05-19-2006, 08:02 AM
i think paying a few hundrend on a qulaity helmet is better than a few thousand in a hospital, or worse just dieing. you shouldnt even step on a quad or whatever you ride without one its a deathwish just waiting to happen. dude its not that hard heres the step.

step one- place on youre head
step two- adjust strap and tighten
step three- put a ****ing helmet on

MR.BIG
05-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Rider#11
how did this turn into a helmet war?...lol i only wanted to post a pic of the ex with all the trophies it got me the past two seasons...i just threw in the other pic to point at the guy saying that the trophies were from c class...but lets all not get into a yellin match now..cmon...i know you guys are just jelous that the ex can still beat 450r's...:p .....but really we should wear helmets they can only help protect our heads..

You said it man! Good job.

ohsobad_chevy
05-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Rider11, That is a sweet #@! picture man. I hope that you continue to have that much success. I am going to get into XC and MX as soon as I get outta college and get a good payin job. :D

Anyway, about the helmet thing. The reason they are telling you that you should be wearing a helmet is because they all have experience and they all know how easy you can be killed on a quad, esp if you are not wearing your helmet. There was a kid that was riding some trails close to my hometown, he and his buddies were not wearing helmets, one kid hit a tree going pretty slow and it killed him, he hit his head on the tree and snapped his neck. I hope that you decide to wise up and wear a helmet man, if not, it was good knowing you.

P.S.> If your buddies tell you that you look like a ***, for one, they are not very good friends and then you can tell them that you want to be alive to ride another day.

coolex
05-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by hartnett18
i think paying a few hundrend on a qulaity helmet is better than a few thousand in a hospital, or worse just dieing. you shouldnt even step on a quad or whatever you ride without one its a deathwish just waiting to happen. dude its not that hard heres the step.

step one- place on youre head
step two- adjust strap and tighten
step three- put a ****ing helmet on

step three is the same as step on lol

and let him not wear a helmat its just population control lol

and thats a whole lot of trophies congrats