PDA

View Full Version : powermadd handguards

michael250
05-16-2006, 07:58 PM
I recentley ordered a pair of these at my local shop and i wanted to get some feedback on them.Are they easy to install?do they hold up well or are the flimsy?anything would be apreciated

660Grizz04
05-16-2006, 08:06 PM
I bought some for my grizzly and absoulutely love them. They are sorta flimsy .... like if you hit a tree limb they will bend which is better than them breaking ... As for instalation they are very easy, took me like 5-10 minutes and made my grizzly look alot better .... i have pics of them in my sig. I'm def. getting some for my blaster ....

trx400exxracer
05-16-2006, 08:13 PM
powermadd handgaurds are the best in my opinion they flex a little bit which is what you want them to so if you hit a tree limb it will hit the handgaurd and if it doesnt flex it will turn your handlebars so in other words they flex in a good way you dont wont stiff handgaurds

CannondaleRider
05-16-2006, 11:57 PM
I love Powermadds...much easier Mounting system then other guards. Makes for a much cleaner look.

They are a little flimsy in normal form, so if you want strength, buy the "Hand-Wrap Kit" that mounts a bar between the end of the guard, and your handlebar. Strengthens the guard very well, makes for a cleaner look(IMO), because the guards stay in their place better. Seems like very few people have their guards straight...always drooping and twisted funny. The hand-wraps make it easier to keep the clean look your sponsors(if you have any) want.

BlasterEaten250
05-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Has anyone seen the new powermadds? They are $30 altogether including the mounting kit.

YFZ450Ridr
05-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
Has anyone seen the new powermadds? They are $30 altogether including the mounting kit.

eh their alright, the other ones look the best.

powermadds are the best on the barket i think. i had some cycras a while back and the mounting arm was plastic and they wobbled like hell and broke eventually. powermadds are way better quality than any handgurad ive seen. they work GREAT and look awesome. mounting is simple and they are adjustable any direction you want.

400exmom
05-17-2006, 05:34 PM
i have em on all 3 the quads i ride!! i love them~*:)

trx400exxracer
05-17-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by BlasterEaten250

They are more for mx but I am going to get some and they are $35 15 for the gaurds and 20 for the mount kit

BlasterEaten250
05-17-2006, 06:59 PM
Yeah, I might of got the price wrong, I just glance over them in the new ATV Action. My brother has the original powermadds, and he loves them. I might get the new cheaper version because one of my old moose handguards broke and they look like dumboears:p

Sjorge450R
05-17-2006, 08:05 PM
powermadds with extenstions!