PDA

View Full Version : Checking interest, Banshee project

Rich250RRacer
05-16-2006, 07:19 PM
I know this should be in the "For Sale" section, but I want to see if there's any SERIOUS interest before I post pics. I really hate to get rid of it since I've always wanted one, but the 250R's are starting to cry for monetary attention. If I can get out of it what I have invested, I'll let it go. This is what you get.

1987 Banshee, big IMS tank, Works rear shock, nerf bars, Amp Link, Douglas wheels with Holeshots ( tires are in pretty good condition). The bad news is theres a nice hole through the cases, in the area where the right rod used to be. Tranny seems good, runs through all the gears. No cylinders on this motor, I guess they were junk.

You also get a complete motor that I believe was out of a '99. I got this from a fellow CRA racer but he couldn't tell me any more than that it ran. It's bored .040. This motor came with the complete '99 electical system and carbs.

Also included, '04 standard bore cylinders, good '04 crank, stator and flywheel.

A good set of case halves with no chain damage.

Basically you get enough to have a complete motor for the quad, and if you find a head you'll have a complete second motor.

I'd like to get $1600

Please don't PM me asking to part it out, I am selling it whole.

Rich250RRacer
05-22-2006, 03:10 PM
No offers?:( :confused:

CHAINSAW
05-22-2006, 04:42 PM
Id think it was worth that much.. hell if you were closer Id deal (not to mention I got my money tied up in my cannondale right now to)

Rich250RRacer
06-02-2006, 06:06 PM
Ok, looks like I have the rolling chassis sold even though I didn't want to part it. Anybody interested in the motors and extras that come with it?

joetaylor1010
06-17-2006, 11:35 PM
hey my friend is looking for a banshee and we live in ohio. If u post some pics he willl deffintly look into it more but he wants to see some pics first.