PDA

View Full Version : Got a new job!!!!

redneck2725
05-16-2006, 12:59 PM
I goin to be a salesman for A&B Xtreme Honda in Brilliant, OH. I can sell any brand, model or make. They actually have several other stores, so i have unlimited access to Honda, Polaris, Suzuki, Yamaha, and Kawis. I will be selling quads, dirtbikes, and motorcycles. Anyone needs anything, please feel free to let me know. I start next Tuesday. This should be great working with something you actually enjoy:D

Quad Boy 660r
05-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Cool.

Hey if you don't mind, what does a job like that pay? Do you get any discounts?

redneck2725
05-16-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Quad Boy 660r
Cool.

Hey if you don't mind, what does a job like that pay? Do you get any discounts?

It's mainly commission based, so you earn off of what you sell. Selling is pretty esy however with a large company like this. I get alll bikes, quads, etc at cost. I get discounts on all parts, clothing also, kinding depends on the item.

trick250r
05-16-2006, 07:54 PM
dude, i live in wheeling. back when it was just the suzuki dealership and car lot, there were some pretty shady things that went on with A&B. i've been there a few times, like when they had the BMX stunt team, but i do most of my dealings at paradox. i get employee discounts b/c i'm in there so much... plus i know the parts guy real well.

05-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Do they only hire Xtreme salesmans, or regular ones too?

TacomaNC4X4
05-16-2006, 09:05 PM
sounds good. i just got a new job too. i quit my boring job at the gas station and start at a dealership tomarrow morning

redneck2725
05-17-2006, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by trick250r
dude, i live in wheeling. back when it was just the suzuki dealership and car lot, there were some pretty shady things that went on with A&B. i've been there a few times, like when they had the BMX stunt team, but i do most of my dealings at paradox. i get employee discounts b/c i'm in there so much... plus i know the parts guy real well.

They seem to be pretty okay now. The general manager said he fired alot of people when he first started. I'm pumped up.

redneck2725
05-17-2006, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by the gangsta
Do they only hire Xtreme salesmans, or regular ones too?

You have to be XTREME!!!!:devil:

redneck2725
05-17-2006, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by TacomaNC4X4
sounds good. i just got a new job too. i quit my boring job at the gas station and start at a dealership tomarrow morning

Cool, i start on next Tuesday. My old job was good pay, but thats about it.