PDA

View Full Version : Why Razrs?

ludvic
05-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Everywhere I read on this form guys keep saying I should go with a set of Razrs on my 300EX. Why are these thing so good? To me they look like a good flat track tire with a flatter profile then most tires. They look a little shorter then other tires due to this profile. They look like they would be good for sliding around corners if thats the way you ride. I just cant figure why everybody is so high on these tires and so low on so many others. Looking for opinions and reasons why these are so good.

Thanks,

450RGNCC
05-15-2006, 08:17 PM
If you have only ridden on stock tires before, and you switched over to Razrs, you would then understand why. They have much better traction, sliding characteristics, and you can control the quad better with these tires.

YFZ450Ridr
05-15-2006, 08:45 PM
the razrs are such a great tire. best all around tire made i think. the 6 ply razr 2s might be a bit heavy for a 300ex but a set of regular razrs in 6 ply would be great. they corner, slide, hook up, and over all preform TONS better than stock tires. stock tires get crappy traction and wear very fast, just another way to keep the cost down pretty much. razrs might look low profile and like flat track tires but thier not, more of a trail kind of tire. works best in the dirt anyway. for a great all around tire get a set of razrs for sure.