PDA

View Full Version : Full Race Ready Mini-Quad... These things are sweet!!!

JP400ex
05-15-2006, 08:06 AM
Just passing this info on in case anyone else is looking for a really nice, high quality mini-quad. I just bought my son one of these. It has a TON of extras on it including a tuned race pipe from Hetrick racing. We got the MX90 model and it is WIDE as hell and my son has jumped it and he says the suspension rocks compared to his old Dinli.

http://www.quadconcepts.net/apex/apex_main.htm

Livin4Real
05-15-2006, 10:51 AM
There's a few posts around here on them. We're waiting to see how the new typhoon does.

Arctic Cat Dad
05-22-2006, 07:38 PM
I believe the Typhoon is going to be a better quad in the 125 cc quads. The engine is a honda clone and the quad is way lighter. The pro sharks weighs a ton.

Were waiting for a Typhoon to be delivered. If it can be reworked to shorten the front a-arms for XC racing then this may be one of our other quads to go with the Honda for the 07 season.

Pappy
05-22-2006, 08:16 PM
We have basically the same engine in our TRX90 as the new Xtreme will have. So far its been decent but a bit finicky. We atleast know our chassis will hold up, and that is an area i have my doubts on with the Typhoon

Livin4Real
05-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I'm curious to see the new spine type chassis, just wish they would've made a two-stroke version of it though. A little modding and I'm sure an engine swap wouldn't be too bad :)