PDA

View Full Version : Prom '06

ShiftFMX
05-14-2006, 08:39 PM
Two Words:

IT SUCKED!

Ok, first off, I thought I was paying my $85 for a hummer limo with plasma tvs and a dvd player. Boy was I wrong, It was a lincoln continnetal(sp?) with a 9" tv and a VCR! Anyways, I got over that, We got to the resteraunt, and from what I could tell they were pretty short staffed, So our food took FOREVER! Prom started at 8 and we were still eating at 9:15! So we left from there, and the limo driver had NO EFFING CLUE where he was going, so we couldnt just enjoy our time, we had to tell him directions THE WHOLE TIME! So we finally got to prom at about 9:40pm and we got in there and it was almost PITCH BLACK! we couldnt see anything, and my girlfriend tripped on the stairs, thats when I got pissed because almost all the lights were off! So they played nothing but OLD, horrible rap songs, and they didnt even have drinks! there was a table with a pitcher of water and plastic cups on it! I had had enough of that place, we were outta there by 11, and we went back to my friends house and we were going to leave and go bowling. So I took my G/f, my sister and her b/f back to my house to change, I got all ready and about 20 minutes later my sister was out sleeping on the couch and her boyfriend goes, "Im just gonna take off then, I cant stay out too late" I was like whatever, So then, my g/f goes, "I gotta work at 8am so I dont think I should stay out late, So I just ended up taking her home and coming back home and going to sleep! Great night...huh?

So I spent about $400 on this night, and it ended up sucking so bad, Im so pissed I spent so much damn money!!

Anyways, heres a few pics...

Me and My g/f...

ShiftFMX
05-14-2006, 08:40 PM
me and my sis

ShiftFMX
05-14-2006, 08:41 PM
My Sisters b/f
Me
My G/f
And another couple we were forced to go with

ShiftFMX
05-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Dont be fooled...my camera flash made all the light you can see here except for the light up at the very top

TheFontMaster
05-14-2006, 08:56 PM
I ended up breaking up with my girlfriend 4 days before prom, haha. But she was psychotic so it's all good. My prom here wasn't anything to rave about, but it was a hell of alot better than last years prom.

400exrules
05-14-2006, 08:58 PM
im a junior and i didnt goto prom, but ive heard from a few people it sucked anyways

1fst400
05-14-2006, 09:03 PM
I got out of going to prom this year. :p

I was talked into going to semi formal a cupple months ago. I dident spend any money, it was a waste of time.

I dono about you guys. But to me that kind of stuf just isnt fun. When I do go to them type of things it is just to make the gf happy.

ps. your gf has a nice smile

05-14-2006, 09:11 PM
"Tight like prom night".

400exrules
05-14-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by 1fst400
I got out of going to prom this year. :p

I was talked into going to semi formal a cupple months ago. I dident spend any money, it was a waste of time.

I dono about you guys. But to me that kind of stuf just isnt fun. When I do go to them type of things it is just to make the gf happy.

ps. your gf has a nice smile

yah, the whole prom thing has never really caught my interest. i dont get the point of dances. spend a sh^t load of money, dress up and all that crap for nothin........idk.....i'd rather go ridin

nosliw
05-14-2006, 09:53 PM
mine sucked but i still got laid :devil:

05-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
mine sucked but i still got laid :devil: If you got laid, then maybe she sucked, but prom deff. didnt.

Mxjunkie
05-14-2006, 09:59 PM
I doubt I'll ever go to prom, 400 bucks is quad parts :p

LittleMissE
05-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
yah, the whole prom thing has never really caught my interest. i dont get the point of dances. spend a sh^t load of money, dress up and all that crap for nothin........idk.....i'd rather go ridin

I pretty much agree but I will probaly go my senior year which isnt for about 3 more years!!! Riding is alot more fun then dressing up all fancy for a few hours. I like looking nice in jeans not some dress and heels that are hard to walk in!!! But I guess I am not a normal girl!!!

Mxjunkie
05-14-2006, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by LittleMissE
I pretty much agree but I will probaly go my senior year which isnt for about 3 more years!!! Riding is alot more fun then dressing up all fancy for a few hours. I like looking nice in jeans not some dress and heels that are hard to walk in!!! But I guess I am not a normal girl!!!

Haha your a normal girl in a quad world. :D

LittleMissE
05-14-2006, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Haha your a normal girl in a quad world. :D

Yeah that might be true I just dont know to many girls outside of my family that ride quads or dirt bikes!!! I end up talking to all of the guys at my school about quads and just other random things with the girls!!!!

bad01300ex
05-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
I doubt I'll ever go to prom, 400 bucks is quad parts :p

Hell yea it is!

I didnt go to either of mine

PismoLocal
05-15-2006, 12:23 AM
I went to prom two years in a row senior year and then last year. both years it was sick, I wish I could have gone this year but I'm graduated 04 so it would have been creepy going back to a high school dance.

trick250r
05-15-2006, 03:49 AM
ours was pretty cool. they even had the popo come up w/ these "beer goggles". when you put 'em on, it looks like you're drunk. then you had to go through an obstacle course w/ the goggles. we ddnt stay for that very long, we went back to my place and well... you guys can figure it out ;)

TheFontMaster
05-15-2006, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by trick250r
ours was pretty cool. they even had the popo come up w/ these "beer goggles". when you put 'em on, it looks like you're drunk. then you had to go through an obstacle course w/ the goggles. we ddnt stay for that very long, we went back to my place and well... you guys can figure it out ;)

Haha one of my friends tryed those on at a driver education course a couple years ago....He walked a perfectly straight line:bandit:

Atkins
05-15-2006, 06:28 AM
Im not going to my prom. Too many people I dont want to see.

300exQuadracer
05-15-2006, 03:29 PM
back when i was a junior in 03 me and 4 other of my friends rode our quads with our dates to the prom dance dropped our dates off and then we all rode wheelies side by side infront of the school, the local tv station had us on there as one of the highlights so that was cool, and then for 04 prom me and a bunch of my friends went to the meal and on the way to the dance we went muddn with our trucks & dates and showed up to the dance with big chunks of mud drippin all over in the parking lot

Atkins
05-15-2006, 03:37 PM
LMAO, wow.

That is the epitome of the "You know you're a redneck when..." jokes. :p

05-15-2006, 03:42 PM
"If you and your date go muddin before prom..."

05-15-2006, 04:37 PM
i went to a bike race instead of going to my graduation. it was way better.

EvilEwok
05-15-2006, 04:59 PM
I didn't go to prom. My girlfriend went to hers but I didn't go with her, to much money to invest into that. She even said that it wasn't all that it was lived up to be. I'm not sure if half of that is my fault though so :p .

Warnerade
05-15-2006, 05:06 PM
i went to my gf's prom this weekend..only had to pay for the tux and she bought the rest..since it was her prom, and wouldnt let me pay anyway...

the dance was alright..after prom was better...after after prom was...well, very hott. It was quite the photoshoot :o

Sam_400ex
05-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by LittleMissE

Trust me ur not the only girl out there. I went to prom this year cuz it was my senior year and hated it. I only have like 2 friends in my class neway. Never really had any really good "girl friends" either. At least ones that wont turn into back stabing b*****. I'm glad that i didnt end up paying for much of anything. Trust me instead of going to prom ur senior year, just get some good friends and have a party. It would be a lot more fun and cheaper than going to prom.

Samantha
Phyllis Blume Photography

oh yeah LittleMissE, check out Quad Girls.com (www.quadgirls.com) U'll notice ur not the only female out there who rides/races.

LittleMissE
05-15-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Sam_400ex
Trust me ur not the only girl out there. I went to prom this year cuz it was my senior year and hated it. I only have like 2 friends in my class neway. Never really had any really good "girl friends" either. At least ones that wont turn into back stabing b*****. I'm glad that i didnt end up paying for much of anything. Trust me instead of going to prom ur senior year, just get some good friends and have a party. It would be a lot more fun and cheaper than going to prom.

Samantha
Phyllis Blume Photography

oh yeah LittleMissE, check out Quad Girls.com (www.quadgirls.com) U'll notice ur not the only female out there who rides/races.

Thanks you for the website thats actually one I had not heard of well now I am a member!!! Yeah throwing a party would be cool! Or I like the idea of mudding before that would be fun to pull up in a truck covered it mud!!

300exQuadracer
05-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Atkins
LMAO, wow.

That is the epitome of the "You know you're a redneck when..." jokes. :p

MXFourTwoEight
"If you and your date go muddin before prom..."

haha thanks guys:rolleyes: :D
but believe me i live in a stuck up town the looks on the peoples faces :eek2: when the mud was drippin all over their precious black top

greaseball
05-15-2006, 07:09 PM
yeah i went to our prom (dumb idea) my date got queen then i found out she didnt want to fast dance so that sucked, but then my friend broke out his flask so the rest of the night went well...........from what i remember:D

coolex
05-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by 300exQuadracer
back when i was a junior in 03 me and 4 other of my friends rode our quads with our dates to the prom dance dropped our dates off and then we all rode wheelies side by side infront of the school, the local tv station had us on there as one of the highlights so that was cool, and then for 04 prom me and a bunch of my friends went to the meal and on the way to the dance we went muddn with our trucks & dates and showed up to the dance with big chunks of mud drippin all over in the parking lot

i did that except it was to like a sophmore semi formal bull shi+ thing that sucked well not the four wheeler part but the mudding part i did

Warnerade
05-16-2006, 05:38 PM
:cool:

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/nacsracer27/senior%20pics/0%20010.jpg

trick250r
05-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Haha one of my friends tryed those on at a driver education course a couple years ago....He walked a perfectly straight line:bandit:

they're comin this thurs. for our drivers ed class. we're already takin bets on who can do it the best. :devil:

Toadz400
05-16-2006, 07:45 PM
I went to my Junior prom and I had a good time. Dancing was good, music was very good (we had a band) and I had a good time with my new girlfriend.

Missed my Senior prom because that girlfriend broke up with me and went with a guy that took my previous girlfriend to the prom my Sophomore year. So I just worked a 14 hour day instead.

Prom is way overrated though, I think they should just stop having it. A lot of people were disappointed this year because they just had some cheap-*** ghetto DJ that played One-time hits from the 90's.

Robin Hood
05-16-2006, 07:51 PM
http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/2635/735434896l3tf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Me and my g/f.

Paid about 300$ in total, between both our tickets, food, tux rental, blah blah.. Plus I ended up getting tonsilitis 2 days before. Ran my fever to 105, had to be brought to hospital to get checked out, but I made it to junior prom anyway. Wouldn't have missed it, but it definately could have been better. :p