PDA

View Full Version : qudshop vacation? wheres my axle?

2k2-300exnj
08-06-2002, 07:14 PM
hey i ordered an axle from quadshop for my 300ex it was a lsr, they said it was out of stock and it would be at my house in about a week and a half or if their supplier doesnt have it it could take months!, but they said they would call if that is what it came down to well i ordered it last monday so my mom checked her credit card and the axle was never put on it meaning it was never shipped... hopefully they call because i called them today at around 6:30 and they werent there it says they are on vacation and will have people answering the phone tues-fri from 2-6

if i have to wait months i am going to order it from somewhere else i ordered from them since they are our sponser plus they seemed to have a good price. does marcums carry lsr axles for a 300ex? do they still give the discounts i have heard yes, and also how much are they from marcums if they carry them

rowlrag
08-06-2002, 08:26 PM
Your credit was not billed because they have not shipped it yet. If you ordered last monday , than today (tuesday) would be a week and 2 days, Marty is there as much as he can this week cause he has a full time job, and Jeff is on vac. will be back this coming Monday morn. Give Marty a call tomorrow around 5:30 he should possibly be there (I said possibly) they are only open till 6:00 eastern time.

08-07-2002, 10:05 AM
Thats where im buying all my stuff!!!!!!!YEAH RIGHT!!!!:p

oynot400
08-07-2002, 10:18 AM
I tried to PM Jeff at the Quad shop on Monday and haven't heard anything yet. He usually gets back right away, they must be on vacation.
I wish they would of asked me to go! :devil

250xman
08-07-2002, 11:12 AM
oh so theyre on vacation? i emailed them about a T-4 but they never got back to me and that was 2 weeks ago so im just gonna get one from Rocky mountain.

trx400ex
08-07-2002, 12:22 PM
YES JEFF POSTED A WHILE BACK THAT HE WAS GOING ON VACATION FOR A WEEK... HE SAID MARTY WAS GOING TO HANDLE THINGS.... give him a break tho..one guy running a whole shop and still having a full time job.......

cdalejef
08-07-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by 2k2-300exnj
hey i ordered an axle from quadshop for my 300ex it was a lsr, they said it was out of stock and it would be at my house in about a week and a half or if their supplier doesnt have it it could take months!, but they said they would call if that is what it came down to well i ordered it last monday so my mom checked her credit card and the axle was never put on it meaning it was never shipped... hopefully they call because i called them today at around 6:30 and they werent there it says they are on vacation and will have people answering the phone tues-fri from 2-6

if i have to wait months i am going to order it from somewhere else i ordered from them since they are our sponser plus they seemed to have a good price. does marcums carry lsr axles for a 300ex? do they still give the discounts i have heard yes, and also how much are they from marcums if they carry them Howdy from down here in TX! I am on vacation this week, Marty should be at the shop on the times listed. When I ordered your axle LSR said they had one left and would ship it to us. It should be getting to the shop anyday now. You can call Marty and check if you want. Anyone know if either of the 2 Cannondale shops in Houston are any good? I'm going to go to one or both tonight and check things out.

Later

250xman
08-07-2002, 01:09 PM
hey your in my home state!! how do you like texas comparied to where you live?

08-07-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by smokin400ex
Thats where im buying all my stuff!!!!!!!YEAH RIGHT!!!!:p

What's your deal??? YOu never have anything nice or good to say,,go visit ********.coms forum board,,it's loaded with idiots.:blah

Scott
08-07-2002, 01:57 PM
Introduce him to the big red button Rico.

One other comment, if you want to know what a shop charges for something, CALL THEM. I know it's a conceptual strain for some, but trust me, it will work.

Haven't people figured out yet that the reason parts are backordered, waitlisted, etc, is due to the manufacturer, not the shop you order the parts from? The shop making the parts can't crank them out fast enough to meet the demand (LSR, Lonestar, Houser, Axis, etc, etc, etc) and the shops can't ship it to you until they receive it from the manufacturer. Then figure in the sponsored riders will be taken care of first, so they can race and advertise, and that's even longer until you get your stuff. Complain to the guys making the parts, not the ones selling them.

Rant off.

cdalejef
08-07-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 250xman
hey your in my home state!! how do you like texas comparied to where you live? Its nice but HOT!!!

250xman
08-07-2002, 02:27 PM
oh heck yes it is but you get used to it. have a good time down here!:macho

2k2-300exnj
08-10-2002, 11:29 AM
i still havent heard anything on my axle it is now sunday they are closed i will call tommorow hopefully it will be here before my ride this up coming week end i wanted it for today but i ended up not going since i didnt get it