PDA

View Full Version : Dial a jet

JRP
05-14-2006, 12:56 PM
has anyone had experience with this product... seems like its good.

http://www.thunderproducts.com/dial_a_jet.htm

400exrules
05-14-2006, 12:58 PM
no experience with it, but i heard it sucks

Ripitupfilms
05-14-2006, 01:04 PM
hearing and using it are different things.. y would it suck??

400exrules
05-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
hearing and using it are different things.. y would it suck??

did u not read what i just freakin said....read it again

QuadManKev
05-14-2006, 01:27 PM
looks like a waste of money to me.

JRP
05-14-2006, 01:37 PM
well i mean if it takes you 30min to jet the quad and it dosent work then you have to do it all over again. Why not spend 50 dollars and jet it once and never have to worry about it again. I read the article about it in dirtwheels and they said it worked great and it was better then jettin the quad whenever you go somewhere else that has a higher/lower temp or a diff altitude.

Ripitupfilms
05-14-2006, 01:50 PM
wow did you read what i said.. you said you heard it sucks.. i was basically saying even if you heard it sucks doesnt mean it does..

QuadManKev
05-14-2006, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by JRP
well i mean if it takes you 30min to jet the quad and it dosent work then you have to do it all over again. Why not spend 50 dollars and jet it once and never have to worry about it again. I read the article about it in dirtwheels and they said it worked great and it was better then jettin the quad whenever you go somewhere else that has a higher/lower temp or a diff altitude.

what your saying is true. i wasnt sure on how much it was so ya, for $50 if it works then its one hell of a time saver. too bad its still a waste of money in my eyes.....well considering the fact that i ride a FI bike. lmao.

LTandRaptorider
05-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by QuadManKev
what your saying is true. i wasnt sure on how much it was so ya, for $50 if it works then its one hell of a time saver. too bad its still a waste of money in my eyes.....well considering the fact that i ride a FI bike. lmao.

Then why did you join last month with the username of QuadManKev? :confused:

But yes, F1ManKev, it would be a helluva time saver over jetting... If it really works! :cool:

05-14-2006, 11:19 PM
HOW does it work??? :huh

do you take out the old jets?