PDA

View Full Version : Sock DB for factory exhaust

goral400
05-14-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm looking for some specs on the factory exhaust on my 06' 400ex. Can anyone help? Looking to get a pipe that won't make my quad too much louder. Thanks.

05-14-2006, 12:14 PM
I believe stock DB is 87.. not sure but I believe..

bigbearkid4x4
05-14-2006, 01:14 PM
its high 80's aroudn 87-88

Halter
05-14-2006, 05:04 PM
whats up with ppl and quite pipes... I like my white bros with no baffle...nice and loud..lol

400exstud
05-14-2006, 07:05 PM
^^^^^^ Oh boy:rolleyes: . Just wait for the bash'n buddy!:grr:

RangerRick
05-14-2006, 07:12 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH LOUD BLAH BLAH BLAH TRAILS WILL GET CLOSED BLAH BLAH BLAH:D here it comes.j/k

Halter
05-14-2006, 08:11 PM
I know...everyones like trails..cops..what not... cops...out run them...trails...there is always land to ride on...dont worry about that...its like sheesh...

05-14-2006, 08:54 PM
:o someone with a 400ex... :p

Halter
05-14-2006, 09:13 PM
ahah w/e..ahah...I my 400 Eats cops for breakfest and **** them out...I saw my buddys cop video with 2 cops chasin him..down the rode..and he stood a wheelie infront of them....

(he got caught cause they saw the wheeler out for sale ealier that day at his house..lol)

05-14-2006, 09:19 PM
I've been chased once on my old 460ex and was goin ballz to the wallz and hit the trails and they came on foot.. never though I would be so mad a trail came to an end after about 30 yards... :ermm: .. didnt get in much trouble asked me for my name and told me that next time I was caught in city limits they had the right to take my atv away.. :huh YA RIGHT!!

05-14-2006, 09:21 PM
ahah w/e..ahah...I my 400 Eats cops for breakfest and **** them out...I saw my buddys cop video with 2 cops chasin him..down the rode..and he stood a wheelie infront of them....

two reasons I know u are lien... first off a cop is not scared to rear end anything because they have the right to use as much force as needed to stop someone or something who is resisting arrest.. 2nd off let me guess ur freind drove the atv and videotaped the scene while he was being chased and going 70 MPH... UHHH nO!! :ermm:

05-14-2006, 09:28 PM
what can they do... a ticket.. I didnt go more then 50 yards on pavement then 30 yards of woods he caught me.. and just warned me and said next time ur atv will be takin in and he took the V.I.N number

Halter
05-15-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by evileyesracing

two reasons I know u are lien... first off a cop is not scared to rear end anything because they have the right to use as much force as needed to stop someone or something who is resisting arrest.. 2nd off let me guess ur freind drove the atv and videotaped the scene while he was being chased and going 70 MPH... UHHH nO!! :ermm:

2 reasons I not bsin...1st off..the cops around here dont rear end us..they try getting around u and run off the road...if they rear end u and knock u off and run over u..and is running with a 4 wheeler really a major offense...now if u robed a bank and raped someone maybe but they not going to if u just running..yeah..soo they dont rear end u.... 2nd of all...theres no way he could video tape it..but when he was in court...they have these things in the cop cars..there called camaras..every heard of them..yeah them tape whoever their chasin..and they showed it in court..and yes I saw it too cause his parents went to the police station and got it...(copyed it)....

I am not bsin

05-16-2006, 09:20 PM
2 reasons I not bsin...1st off..the cops around here dont rear end us..they try getting around u and run off the road...if they rear end u and knock u off and run over u..and is running with a 4 wheeler really a major offense...now if u robed a bank and raped someone maybe but they not going to if u just running..yeah..soo they dont rear end u.... 2nd of all...theres no way he could video tape it..but when he was in court...they have these things in the cop cars..there called camaras..every heard of them..yeah them tape whoever their chasin..and they showed it in court..and yes I saw it too cause his parents went to the police station and got it...(copyed it)....

Interesting... Cops cant release videos to public

ogre
05-17-2006, 02:19 PM
I remember when i was 9 and had my first atv a honda trx 70, 3 wheeler. Man when i hit 4th gear no cop could catch me. It was bad to the bone.