PDA

View Full Version : Best build for a street race YFZ!

trx 200
05-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Post your build here for a nice street race YFZ...I am buying a YFZ with full intention of putting every paycheck i get into it for racing in the streets. Thanks

prepracing
05-14-2006, 11:59 AM
put your first money in the suspension set up, sway bar, rear strut, shocks, tires, etc.... You would be surprised how fast a stock one is when you can launch it wideopen and not have to worry about pulling the front wheels or flipping.

trx 200
05-14-2006, 12:01 PM
I assume when you say pulling the front wheels, you mean the front wheels lifting up. So i say I have done wheelies on my buddys YFZ right off the start and they dont effect me one bit lol. its actually quite fun

05-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Where are you street racing your four wheeler?

trx 200
05-14-2006, 12:09 PM
lol in the street LMAO!

05-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by trx 200
lol in the street LMAO! Is this organized or fast and the furious style?

trx 200
05-14-2006, 12:14 PM
Not organized. just racing when ever i see someone that wants to race me or just wanna blaze up a street and pass some cars. Or for if i am street riding and i see popo lol

CHEVYZ
05-14-2006, 12:26 PM
:rolleyes:

05-14-2006, 12:30 PM
Not organized. just racing when ever i see someone that wants to race me or just wanna blaze up a street and pass some cars. Or for if i am street riding and i see popo lol http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Alloymx428/Forum%20Pics/retard.jpg

05-14-2006, 12:44 PM
your gonna spend all your bling bling on somehitng the cops will comphenscate?

05-14-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by the gangsta
your gonna spend all your bling bling on somehitng the cops will comphenscate? Thaz juss how he be rollin mayne.

400exrules
05-14-2006, 12:56 PM
riding down the street on a yfz is not racing....dont be retarted

oh, but dont forget your +5hp stickers....they seem to apply here

yamablaster24
05-14-2006, 01:07 PM
just put a seat belt on it for when you roll. I would also put bigger tires to make the quad tippier to quicken this effect.

trick250r
05-14-2006, 01:29 PM
guys dont be so silly. stickers adding HP. lol what he really needs is a purple powerband and a white kanooter valve :devil: BTW, RIDING YOUR QUAD ON THE ROAD IN WAYNESBURG IS NOT RACING. A 450CC QUAD AGAINST A TRACTOR IS NOT A RACE. ITS STUPIDITY :mad: people like this give us a bad name. "c'mon guys, i watch movies and wanna do all this cool stuff!"

Ripitupfilms
05-14-2006, 01:30 PM

05-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
guys dont be so silly. stickers adding HP. lol what he really needs is a purple powerband and a white kanooter valve :devil: BTW, RIDING YOUR QUAD ON THE ROAD IN WAYNESBURG IS NOT RACING. A 450CC QUAD AGAINST A TRACTOR IS NOT A RACE. ITS STUPIDITY :mad: people like this give us a bad name. "c'mon guys, i watch movies and wanna do all this cool stuff!"

lmfao yeah theres some hardass farmers in waynesburg!

CHEVYZ
05-14-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
guys dont be so silly. stickers adding HP. lol what he really needs is a purple powerband and a white kanooter valve :devil: BTW, RIDING YOUR QUAD ON THE ROAD IN WAYNESBURG IS NOT RACING. A 450CC QUAD AGAINST A TRACTOR IS NOT A RACE. ITS STUPIDITY :mad: people like this give us a bad name. "c'mon guys, i watch movies and wanna do all this cool stuff!" LMGDAO! That was probably the funniest thing that I have read on this site so far.

prepracing
05-14-2006, 02:07 PM
I assume when you say pulling the front wheels, you mean the front wheels lifting up. So i say I have done wheelies on my buddys YFZ right off the start and they dont effect me one bit lol. its actually quite fun

you go ahead and pull your wheelies and let me race you while I'm sticking all fours on the ground and lets just see who will win :devil:

woodsman250r
05-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Not to be mean but you are an idiot. Just a few months ago on the news some jackass from Cleveland had a YFZ on the road and ran from the cops when they came. Well long story short he is now dead from hitting another car. People like you give us the bad name and are the cause for lawsuits and riding areas being shut down. Do us all a favor and just sell the bike if you are going to be that stupid to race on the road. For F*** sakes if you want to race on the street do it in a car and not a quad. :mad:

400exrules
05-14-2006, 03:30 PM
yeah, why dont you get a streetbike and try to race harescrambles or MX with it???:huh its basically the same thing only in reverse

LTandRaptorider
05-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Well, I think little Johnny was told to put away the Playstation and go to bed... :rolleyes: ;)

trx 200
05-14-2006, 04:47 PM
Apparently you have not heard of back roads? hmm now THERES SOMETHING! Racing vs tractors? you gotta be kidding me ya dumb ***. I race my kodiak in mather and jefferson all the day long. I live in jefferson and no clue why I put waynesburg. You dont know where I live, how the cops do their patrols, who I am, how I ride, or anything else about me or my area. NOW if you all are finished with your spamming of my topic, we will continue with the discussion of the best street race build for a YFZ450

MXracer16
05-14-2006, 04:50 PM
Apparently you have not heard of back roads? hmm now THERES SOMETHING! Racing vs tractors? you gotta be kidding me ya dumb ***. I race my kodiak in mather and jefferson all the day long. I live in jefferson and no clue why I put waynesburg. You dont know where I live, how the cops do their patrols, who I am, how I ride, or anything else about me or my area. NOW if you all are finished with your spamming of my topic, we will continue with the discussion of the best street race build for a YFZ450

There wont be much of a continuation. This is a dumb idea, no matter where you live, who you are, and how you drive. Even if you are on backroads, its still ILLEGAL. You are the kind of people that give the rest of us a bad name. For the sake of our sport, just stop riding, please?

400exrules
05-14-2006, 04:50 PM

http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/blackeye/lol.gifhttp://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/realhappy/xxrotflmao.gif

LTandRaptorider
05-14-2006, 04:52 PM
[i]Originally posted by trx 200 NOW if you all are finished with your spamming of my topic, we will continue with the discussion of the best street race build for a YFZ450 [/B]

I am sure since street racing quads is illegal, the mods will soon lock and remove your thread anyways. ;)

Remember... This is a family-oriented site for the propogation of the sport/hobby of riding ATVs... Not hindering it. ;)

trx 200
05-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I am sure since street racing quads is illegal, the mods will soon lock and remove your thread anyways. ;)

Remember... This is a family-oriented site for the propogation of the sport/hobby of riding ATVs... Not hindering it. ;)

street riding is NOT illegal in all states just FYI

400exrules
05-14-2006, 04:58 PM

ok where is it legal then? and you cant just buy an atv and go ride the streets in those states either

how about you quit bein a girl and learn to ride where atv's are meant to be rode. whizzing past trees must be too scary for you so you have to go pretend your cool and ride on the street.

ny300exrider
05-14-2006, 04:58 PM
hey man, maybe delete this thread and instead of street racing, change it to drag racing. many people drag their quads at legal drag strips, even if you are "street racing" you wouldnt have to say that and it would still be the same setup. then people wouldnt be a-holes to you about the hole illegal riding on the roads.

just a suggestion-

LTandRaptorider
05-14-2006, 04:59 PM

Well guess what, sparky? If you notice under my username, I too live in PA... Where street riding, OR street racing quads is illegal. End of story. Now drink some milk before going to bed, but no cookie, as you are hyper enough. ;)

trx 200
05-14-2006, 04:59 PM
WV allows it to an extent I know this as a fact

trx 200
05-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Well guess what, sparky? If you notice under my username, I too live in PA... Where street riding, OR street racing quads is illegal. End of story. Now drink some milk before going to bed, but no cookie, as you are hyper enough. ;)

No I dont believe its end of story...I never said I was street riding in PA did I? Nope didnt think so...mostly I ride in WV on my buddys road

MXracer16
05-14-2006, 05:03 PM
WV allows it to an extent I know this as a fact

Yes, to an extent. They might allow you to putt around, but they will not tolerate you racing up and down the road all day. Just give it a rest already. You cant come up with a good excuse.

400exrules
05-14-2006, 05:03 PM
i suggest you go play in traffic

trick250r
05-14-2006, 05:06 PM

well lets see. i live in wheeling ok? i travel a good bit. i have friends that live in waynesburg. ive been through mather and jefferson. now look here chief, i do know who you are, how you ride, and (since i live around here too) your area. your an *******, it sounds like you ride like a kid who just watched a "the fast and the furious" marathon, and you live within 50/75 miles of me so i do know the area. For what you're doing on here, like trying to build up a YFZ to street race, you're not gonna get any help. we dont go for that stuff on this site. i pray to god, allah, or whatever i have to do to be politically correct, that the mods close this thread.

as far as the riding in WV thing goes, tell that to the cops that impounded some quads and dirtbikes around here (once again IN OUR AREA) for riding on the streets.

**** snifff snifff i do. :grr: i smell the headlines on the evening news. "local man cannot be identified because he was a DEE DEE DEE that wanted to race his little powerwheels in the street"

trick250r
05-14-2006, 05:10 PM
and please, if you're gonna say chit, say it on here, not in a PM. :rolleyes:

miller821
05-14-2006, 05:11 PM
You=

MOFO
05-14-2006, 05:19 PM
trx 200...your on your LAST leg here.

I highly suggest you read your PM's. :eek: