PDA

View Full Version : Donations for fallen rider: Iceracer65

xsr_racing28c
05-14-2006, 09:13 AM
As some of you may know, a fellow exrider or ours iceracer65 (Jason Miller) has been in the hospital for a week now suffering from major head trauma after getting invovled in a major accident at the Brashear National TT race in Texas last weekend. He has been placed in an induced coma and has been brought in and out to do testing. Though he has been making slight improvements each day, it is certain that it will take time to make a hoped full recovery. I would just like to see if some of the members could help out and donate some funds to help Jason with some of the bills and expences he is going to be plauged with in the near future.

I personally am going to be donating $100 to help his cause, but any amount of money would be appreciated to help out this fellow rider. If you are interested in helping out and have a couple spare dollars to spend on a good cause, please feel free to donate. I am taking payments through paypal and 100% of the money recieved will be going to him and his family. If a payment is sent, please make the subject -Jason Miller Donation-.....

My paypal address is: (( xsr_racing@hotmail.com ))

All of us thank you very much for your sincere support, and I will be sure to get some updates on his health as soon as new information is brought to my attention.. Once again, Thanks so Much!!!! ~Jay