PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

08-06-2002, 06:37 PM
I think i was refered here by a fellow R/C friend. And thought i'd make an post introducing myself and my quad and storys.

I have a '97 300EX with a few mods. Nothing special i'm just a trail/mud rider.

Story One:

My cuz gets a new '02 Blaster and we decided to drag race. Well we line up in the road and take off. I've got him off the line (maybe do to the down gearing) and through 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. I top out in 5th, he grabs 6th and keeps going. :-\ aight end of race Blaster is faster. After that we clock them and hes at 64 and i'm at 58..ok good enought for me

Story 2:

Me and my cuz (the one with the blaster) are at a party. We ride our quads out there. We ride friends around for a little bit, and a kid on a '02 400EX shows up. 100% stock cept he has bandits on the rear. Well little cocky me thinks since the blaster beats the 300, i'll race a 400. So i go get the key from my cuz and walk up to the kind with the 400. And asked him if he wanted to race, then did the dreaded 'flashed the cash' and he was like aight what you ridin'? I told him the blaster and he said ok lets go set an ending point. So we ride out and agree on a stoping point.

We come back up and get a flag man. He drops his arms AND... I stall it. LOL:D ok

We line back up and the kid drops his arms and head lights in the air (it was about 10ish PM)...1st and 2nd and then we set it down and go...he starts to pull away from me in 3rd and 4th....he picks it back up shifting back into 5th and past the line with me about 35ft back and him on the back wheels...Man what a way to lose...

Alright thxs for listening to my not so interesting storys....

Dustin

Pappy
08-06-2002, 06:40 PM
welcome.....see ya round!!:D

Nausty
08-06-2002, 06:53 PM
welcome to exriders