PDA

View Full Version : cannondale?

phillip300ex
05-13-2006, 10:41 PM
does anyone know much about cannondales? i found one im looking at buying but i dont know to much about them its an 2003 blaze w/ a hot cam and an hfm exhaust. holeshots on beadlocks all around 2 sets of plastic. boots a helmate and a cannondale banner he wants 3500 for it and im wanting to know if it would be a good buy or not
:confused:

bradley300
05-14-2006, 07:35 AM
it will be a good buy, but with a cannondale, you are buying more of a hobby than a quad. they are fun to ride and amzing machines all the way around, but being as there are few if any dealers in your area, parts will take a while to get. i love them, but wouldnt own them without a back up quad. you also need to find out if it has all the updates. there is a whoe world of c-dale knowlege you need to learn if you own one. most of it can be found at www.cannondaleriders.com

Bill Fuller
05-14-2006, 07:47 AM
Bradley is SO smart:D I agree 100%.Research the brand very well.I wouldn't be afraid to own another one.

bradley300
05-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Bradley is SO smart

dont you forget it!:D

jesshamner
05-14-2006, 08:28 PM
I've never heard of a hotcam for a Cannondale. You might want to check on that. There are lots of cdales for sale that are built and have all the updates that are going for a little more than that stock one that you have found.

CannondaleRider
05-15-2006, 10:15 AM
About "parts being hard to get", that is not true.

Brad at BlackwidowATV can get you basically anything you need, VERY quickly.....do not worry about having issues getting parts.