if you want a low end gun get a tippmann

killen them all
05-13-2006, 10:58 PM
whats wrong with them

Blue250X
05-14-2006, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by killen them all
whats wrong with them

nothin at all, but the spyder xtra is the way to go for a mechanical gun.. and i will tell you wats wrong w/ the tippmann. ok, for $140 you get a gun w/ single finger trigger, 8.5 inch barrel(very un accurate), no expansion chamber, and it cost way too much. Get the Xtra

PolarisRider
05-14-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Blue250X
nothin at all, but the spyder xtra is the way to go for a mechanical gun.. and i will tell you wats wrong w/ the tippmann. ok, for $140 you get a gun w/ single finger trigger, 8.5 inch barrel(very un accurate), no expansion chamber, and it cost way too much. Get the Xtra

Tippmanns are fine, dont listen to him.

You dont really need a double trigger for woodsball.

My stock barrel is pretty accurate but not the best.

The expansion chamber didnt really do much when i put it on because it has a thing called a powervalve(or something else forget what its called) inside the gun which basically serves as an expansion chamber. So it doesnt matter

You get what you pay for. 140 bucks is a good price for somthing thats not going to break down on you.

omaits
05-14-2006, 07:37 AM
I would suggest checking eBay before you buy new. There are a lot of people that buy paintball guns, use them once, and sell them for much less than new...not to mention they might have added a barrel or hopper.

killen them all
05-14-2006, 08:49 AM
thats where im looking and i found a spyder for $10 and it come is box 200 paint balls co2 and the thing you put the paint balls in

Mean250r
05-14-2006, 08:55 AM
I have a spyder imagine im selling 14 inch barrel and a 20oz Co2

I just bought a ION :D

tmoney
05-14-2006, 12:00 PM
If your playing woods ball get a tippmann. Never under any circumstances or prices buy a Spyder. I have owned three, sure they are easy to disassemble, but it doesnt matter cause your rebuilding it after every war. The only one that half pulled it weight was my rodeo. And I clean my guns inside and out and oil them before and after every war, so its not my fault their crappy.