PDA

View Full Version : Horror Movies....

Pappy
05-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Ok, I admit I usually find something else to do when a horror movie is the nights flick. Frankly, they bore me and if the supernatural is involved, my moto is " Dont F with something that doesnt die when you shoot it in the head":ermm:

Anyway, the wife and the boys peaked my interest when tonights movie stated the following....

"5 college students and a medical student are chased in the remote West Virginia mountains by inbred cannibals"

Ok....this I gotta watch:D

There was not much horror, but there are a few things that I noted while watching the movie.

1) If there were chicks like that in WV, there would be either more or less inbreeding depending on your relationship to the well tanned, properly porportioned young ladies that the film featured.

2) medical students usually are not the violent type, and usually are not the ones winning out over 3 inbreed freaks. (Deliverence proved that you must be Burt Reynolds to be the victor over inbreeds)

3) Inbred Cannibals. I can believe the inbred part, I think I actually saw one of the movies inbreds at a ball game tonight:chinese: The cannibal part....c'mon. Even a good self respecting inbred west virginian would rather eat a bag of fried pork skins then chomp down on a 20 something white dude. And I would have to say that even an inbred would rather dine at the Y then hack off the chicks head. Boobies are boobies for christ sake. As a WV resident, I take offense to the inbreds being portrayed as possibly 3/4 homo, even Cletus Inbred would have popped wood at the meer site of these lil' darlins.

4) Never ever show a inbred with a gun that is not in perfect operation condition. I know hollywood hates guns, but WV boys know full well how to treat a firearm. They did get the sharp knives down though, even if it was used to hack the head off a Game Warden after he was head shot with a bow that appeared to be from Bravehart:huh

5) I give the director credit, after causing thier victims cars to become trapped, they scraped the car, after all, why would an inbred want to cruise the back 40 in a BMW when he has a beat to death tow truck to sport in:rolleyes: I do not think the hollywood crowd understands that being inbred is trendy in some circles:huh

6) The typical hollywood BS that follows horror moviers was quite evident, but was it necassary to show us, the viewer, all these hot chicks and not one titty shot. Inbred or not, cannibal or not, everyone likes breast meat.

7) WV is not known for creating 7 foot tall inbreds that can lift you 4 feet off the ground with barbed wire. Inbreeding usually causes a nicely sloped forehead, an orinate amount of drool on the lower lip, and the urge to smile a toothless grin. Speaking of whic, I have never seen an inbred with razor sharp teeth....or teeth for that matter:scary: C'mon hollywood, do some research.

8) Again, hot chicks and no boobie shot.

9) Just where does a medical student get the skills needed to take a bullet in the leg, outrun 3 inbreds and manage to wack all 3 in the end? Well, at the end he had 1 bullet in a gun....and still wouldnt shoot an inbred. He did stab one, run one down and set another on fire, but even inbreds deserve political correctness so guns were shown but not used:p SHOOT THE DYING INBRED, he would do it for you.

10) I am a proud West Virginian, but damn to we take a bad rap. I can buy into alot of the stereo typing, but even before hacking a head we would take a peek at a boob for christs sake:p

Sorry, as you can see this movie brought out some feelings and I needed to share them:D

tants
05-13-2006, 09:15 PM
everytime i visit my budds at wvu i somehow end up around a bunch of horror movie type gilries ;)

..they like them NY boys ;)

Mxjunkie
05-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Dunno pappy, everytime I've been to wv I've seen some mighty fine pieces of arse, and they like us PA boys :devil:

Pappy
05-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Tants, the last time I drove thru NY I met a lady with a dildo glue to her forehead. WV takes a bad rap, but NY is flat weird:devil:

Josh, it is a secret, WV contains fine women, but the good ones are the kind that can outrun her brother;)

Pappy
05-13-2006, 09:27 PM
And here is my therory on inbreeding and the growth of our country....

When the pilgrims landed on the east coast, the pcikins were slim. the indians did not want any part of teh white man so you know full well some inbreeding took place. At some point, the girls learned to outrun thier brother, uncle, father etc, and ran the only direction they could...west. This countinued all the way across the country, they even dug a river too wide to cross (Mississippi) and tried digging a ditch (Grand Canyon) to no avail.

By the time they hit the west coast they were tired from running and hiding, so plastic surgery was created so uncle Bob could not reap his rewards after a country wide chase. This practice continues today, they just can not escape thier past.

Those that ran 1/2 way across but got tired headed south for warm climates and settled mexico, where they soon became lazy but made them have a great tan. They are still trying to come back home, hence all the "illegal aliens". Being illegal is much easier to explain then being a decendant of a chased inbred:p

Those that went north became eskimo's, but in the cold climate couldnt outrun those pursuing them and WHAM....now you know why eskimos live in an ice house and have the telling short height and sloping foreheads and still hunt for whales like those that first settled this great nation.

You wont find all that in the history books, but keep it in mind monday when your teacher tries telling you the cover story;)

woodsman250r
05-13-2006, 09:32 PM
I agree about the WV getting a bad rep. Personally I live in a small town that I swear 80% of the population has to be inbreed. There were about 130 kids in my grad class but yet there were only about six different last names, kind of weird but o well. I live close to the WV Ohio border and I can say that the people from both states are about the same. I love goin to the WV, especially Wheeling to do some gambling :devil:

trx400exxracer
05-13-2006, 09:51 PM
I saw that movie to pappy and it was rather weird I mean all them dudes did was slashed their heads or shot an arrow at them when they first saw them ( they had archery skills) I would have asked them hot girls to do some things for me before I killed them

remember what thathorny girl said she wanted from that guy when they arrive at that house

05-13-2006, 10:23 PM
How do you circomesize (sp) a hill billy? Kick his siter in the jaw.:eek:

MAaudioX10
05-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Sounds like you were quite busy analyzing the movie. Ever thought about watching a movie for the entertainment value?

If you add T&A to "Wrong Turn", the movie in question, it turns in to "Hostile", a movie with ample T&A (your favorite) and, blood & guts.

Not saying I don't like the occasional boob, however, my desires are satisfied a more constructive way. I am sure you understand what I am implying.....

Toadz400
05-14-2006, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
Sounds like you were quite busy analyzing the movie. Ever thought about watching a movie for the entertainment value?

If you add T&A to "Wrong Turn", the movie in question, it turns in to "Hostile", a movie with ample T&A (your favorite) and, blood & guts.

Not saying I don't like the occasional boob, however, my desires are satisfied a more constructive way. I am sure you understand what I am implying.....

Hostile:devil: . Good movie, own it.

Now I'm just waiting for The Hills Have Eyes to come out. (Another movie on inbred freaks, but these ones are inbred nuclear freaks.

I have yet to see the movie you're talking about (forget what it's called), but is it any good besides them getting it all wrong about inbreds?

mole97
05-14-2006, 02:30 AM
:D that's funny. I watched that last night myself,and basically just to watch those girls.glad you told me how it ended,cause i fell asleep. thanx:cool:

97blaster200
05-14-2006, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
Ok, I admit I usually find something else to do when a horror movie is the nights flick. Frankly, they bore me and if the supernatural is involved, my moto is " Dont F with something that doesnt die when you shoot it in the head":ermm:

Anyway, the wife and the boys peaked my interest when tonights movie stated the following....

"5 college students and a medical student are chased in the remote West Virginia mountains by inbred cannibals"

Ok....this I gotta watch:D

There was not much horror, but there are a few things that I noted while watching the movie.

1) If there were chicks like that in WV, there would be either more or less inbreeding depending on your relationship to the well tanned, properly porportioned young ladies that the film featured.

2) medical students usually are not the violent type, and usually are not the ones winning out over 3 inbreed freaks. (Deliverence proved that you must be Burt Reynolds to be the victor over inbreeds)

3) Inbred Cannibals. I can believe the inbred part, I think I actually saw one of the movies inbreds at a ball game tonight:chinese: The cannibal part....c'mon. Even a good self respecting inbred west virginian would rather eat a bag of fried pork skins then chomp down on a 20 something white dude. And I would have to say that even an inbred would rather dine at the Y then hack off the chicks head. Boobies are boobies for christ sake. As a WV resident, I take offense to the inbreds being portrayed as possibly 3/4 homo, even Cletus Inbred would have popped wood at the meer site of these lil' darlins.

4) Never ever show a inbred with a gun that is not in perfect operation condition. I know hollywood hates guns, but WV boys know full well how to treat a firearm. They did get the sharp knives down though, even if it was used to hack the head off a Game Warden after he was head shot with a bow that appeared to be from Bravehart:huh

5) I give the director credit, after causing thier victims cars to become trapped, they scraped the car, after all, why would an inbred want to cruise the back 40 in a BMW when he has a beat to death tow truck to sport in:rolleyes: I do not think the hollywood crowd understands that being inbred is trendy in some circles:huh

6) The typical hollywood BS that follows horror moviers was quite evident, but was it necassary to show us, the viewer, all these hot chicks and not one titty shot. Inbred or not, cannibal or not, everyone likes breast meat.

7) WV is not known for creating 7 foot tall inbreds that can lift you 4 feet off the ground with barbed wire. Inbreeding usually causes a nicely sloped forehead, an orinate amount of drool on the lower lip, and the urge to smile a toothless grin. Speaking of whic, I have never seen an inbred with razor sharp teeth....or teeth for that matter:scary: C'mon hollywood, do some research.

8) Again, hot chicks and no boobie shot.

9) Just where does a medical student get the skills needed to take a bullet in the leg, outrun 3 inbreds and manage to wack all 3 in the end? Well, at the end he had 1 bullet in a gun....and still wouldnt shoot an inbred. He did stab one, run one down and set another on fire, but even inbreds deserve political correctness so guns were shown but not used:p SHOOT THE DYING INBRED, he would do it for you.

10) I am a proud West Virginian, but damn to we take a bad rap. I can buy into alot of the stereo typing, but even before hacking a head we would take a peek at a boob for christs sake:p

Sorry, as you can see this movie brought out some feelings and I needed to share them:D

lol....i was watching that movie also...kind of boring...i liked when the dude put an axe right through the girls neck and she fell down the trees. lmao

Pappy
05-14-2006, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10

I enjoyed it, I have the ability to watch a movie and retain many details most folks miss, actually I pick up on things most folks miss about everything:p

And I prefer real life entertainment over hollywood, which around here the next adventure is as close as you want it to be:devil:

Pappy
05-14-2006, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by 97blaster200
lol....i was watching that movie also...kind of boring...i liked when the dude put an axe right through the girls neck and she fell down the trees. lmao

that was one cool ***'d scene.

motoxgirl419
05-14-2006, 10:59 AM
I'll tell ya what movie freaked me out ( but it wasnt really a horror movie) was JOYRIDE. Traveling on the road alot going to races, and being next to semi trucks all the time, this one kinda scared me. If ya havent had the chance to see it yet, then do so.

dober250R
05-14-2006, 11:22 AM
Candycane....................:devil: Joyride is a sweet movie, and pappy, are you talking about Wrong Turn with Jessica Biel?

Pappy
05-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Yeppers, Wrong Turn is the movie we saw.

dober250R
05-14-2006, 12:14 PM
If you like Jessica Biel in that movie, check out Blade Trinity.

97blaster200
05-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
that was one cool ***'d scene.

hell yeah...that scene was crazy...i didnt even know he cut her head off until i saw the body falling down into the tree's...lmao