PDA

View Full Version : torque specs 300ex

SpeedBump
08-06-2002, 05:20 PM
does anyone have a repair manual for a 300ex? If anyone does, can i pick your brain? I need a few torque specs. had to do a fresh .040 bore and new 11.5:1 piston. been a while since i rebuilt this one, and forgot the specs. I should go buy a manual, but well, ya know, someday! lol here is a pic of my machine doing what it was made for, ridin! also, one of it as it sits- waiting for fresh topend, and the trike, i just piad $800 bucks for, thinkin bout makin a 350EX:devil

SpeedBump
08-06-2002, 05:27 PM
go ahead, say it! look at the dope with no brainbucket! I am sorry, My buddy just crashed bad on his canondale, skull fracture, 7ribs, 2 vertebrae , jaw wired shut, and lots of plastic surgery to fix his cheekbone ( took one of his ribs to do it ) He had a helmet on, but not strapped, got in high grass, 300 yrds from his house,bout 20 mph, got sideways, flipped and rolled him 3 times, helmet lasted only first flip. I NEVER WILL RIDE AGAIN WITHOUT A HELMET! pics were taken months ago. by the way, 2 week vacation in hospital, he is home, going to be ok, but will not work for 6 months.