PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN: 05 raptor 660

pdaddy
05-13-2006, 09:03 PM
I had my '05 Raptor stolen out of the back of my truck last week. I know it's probably a long shot, but I'm hopin' someone will have seen it. I am in Bakersfield, CA, but know it can show up anywhere. PLEASE contact me at phclevenger2@hotmail.com or pm me, if you have any ideas, leads, etc...even long shots.

I know/hope this isn't the motivator among riders, but I will INSIST on giving $500 to the peson(s) who help me locate it

I attached a pic of an identical one, AND here's a description: It has red/maroon decals on a white background; the seat is black. It has a curtis sparks pipe (silver-colored pipe, with yellow sparks marking). Very common color scheme.

The !@#$^&^&@$%^*@'s who did this, also stole my chain grease. Later I realized they had also taken my gas can...WITH 3 GAL. OF GAS IN IT (my quad was mostly full too)...the price of that much gas in Cali. will feed a small 3rd world country for a month.

The police said that quad and bike theft is through the roof. They "sometimes" are recovered I was told.

JOEX
05-13-2006, 09:11 PM
F'n thieves:mad:

Good luck in the search for your quad. They do get recovered occasionally....

NorCalRacer
05-14-2006, 10:06 AM
I'll keep an eye out at our riding grounds.