PDA

View Full Version : Any Info on EDT in Illinios?

timx2
05-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Does know any thing about the the Extreme Dirt Track race in Illinios. The website listed has no information on the race. It is a few weeks away I would like to make some plans, any info would be helpful. Thanks!

C-LEIGH RACING
05-13-2006, 12:36 PM
I've never been to that track, but I hear its a big complex over 400 acers, real nice consessions & showers to take a bath in.
Looks like parking wont be a problem, so pit bikes might be in order.

I can go ahead & tell you, if you never been to Birchcreek in Danville VA or Elizabeth City NC race, both of those tracks have showers now, kinda out in the country, but dont take much driving to get to something.
Neil

One_Bad_400
05-17-2006, 04:23 PM
um... i'll be there... and all i know is i show up... and see about it... lol... i have hurd its a very nice and fun track.. but we'll see...

One_Bad_400
06-07-2006, 07:36 AM
Track amenities include a full restaurant-like indoor concession stand with a separate large dining pavilion, new bathrooms with showers, an ATV wash, and a shop with parts and accessories. The shop also has a large game room with pool tables and video games, which racers, families and fans will surely appreciate.