PDA

View Full Version : let me know

hotkaw
05-12-2006, 11:17 PM
so we my dad my uncle and my other and my uncles friend we hinding back from riding we road for a little bit stoped gofed around takes off on his yam warrior he drives through a mud puddle about 45 flips 5 times could not get up helment flew off about the 2 flip gets up cant walk have to take to take him to the ER see if he broke anything beacause he walk so hrs later didnt brake anything but his 4 wheeler we think that the sterring tube is bent handel bars are bent pretty cazy huh:eek2: i rember dont try this at home

tar
05-13-2006, 07:41 PM
yu aint mke no senes

NCexRider
05-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Ok........................:huh

miller821
05-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Ya you might want to try using periods..

ohsobad_chevy
05-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by hotkaw
so we my dad my uncle and my other and my uncles friend we hinding back from riding we road for a little bit stoped gofed around takes off on his yam warrior he drives through a mud puddle about 45 flips 5 times could not get up helment flew off about the 2 flip gets up cant walk have to take to take him to the ER see if he broke anything beacause he walk so hrs later didnt brake anything but his 4 wheeler we think that the sterring tube is bent handel bars are bent pretty cazy huh:eek2: i rember dont try this at home

WOW!!! Lay off the coffee bro... :huh

NPelletier
05-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Here, i fixed it upfor him:
My dad, my uncle, my uncles friend, and i went riding. On our way back, after riding a bit, we stopped to goof around a little. My Uncle(im guessing) wanted to show off, so he got on his Warrior and headed over to a mud hole. SHowing off he went a little too fast and lost his grip, flipping multiple times. The force sent his helmet souring rght off and basicly trashed his quad. When he finally got settled on the ground he could barely stand up so we rushed him to the hospitol hopping nothing serious was wrong. He was okay, but his atv was pretty banged up, his handlebars and a couple other things were trashed.

i tihnk this is a little better:D

miller821
05-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
Here, i fixed it upfor him:
My dad, my uncle, my uncles friend, and i went riding. On our way back, after riding a bit, we stopped to goof around a little. My Uncle(im guessing) wanted to show off, so he got on his Warrior and headed over to a mud hole. SHowing off he went a little too fast and lost his grip, flipping multiple times. The force sent his helmet souring rght off and basicly trashed his quad. When he finally got settled on the ground he could barely stand up so we rushed him to the hospitol hopping nothing serious was wrong. He was okay, but his atv was pretty banged up, his handlebars and a couple other things were trashed.

i tihnk this is a little better:D
LOL ya thats much better... Sucks that that happened tho. bro.