PDA

View Full Version : Loose Change

woodsman250r
05-12-2006, 04:08 PM
This is a link to a film about 9/11 and sheads some light on some crazy things that happened. It isn't a bash it just exposes some interesting things about this incident and will make you think. If you don't want to watch it, leave this thread and don't make a stupid post. However, if you watch it feel free to leave your opinion. Please only reply if you have watched it and just ignore it if you don't care.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change

Warnerade
05-12-2006, 04:11 PM
I watched the first 10 minutes of it a few months ago...

in my opinion it is othing but someone trying to prove a consipracy theory against the govt.

Maybe i should make a 3 hour long documentary on the assinators of kennedy and lincoln were from the same family.

derekhonda
05-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Dude give it up. Learn to play by the rules or get out. You are almost 23 years old...don't you have other more important things to do than spam the internet with conspiracy websites?

woodsman250r
05-12-2006, 04:12 PM
This film does nothing to point out that it is a gov. conspiracy. Please know what you are talking about before making a stupid reply.

Warnerade
05-12-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
This film does nothing to point out that it is a gov. conspiracy. Please know what you are talking about before making a stupid reply. If i recall right all of the images are blurry besides the main part they are focusing on, I could simply call that photoshop and destroy the whole "theory". Last time this was posted here, there was about 30 pages of debates, and basicaly every partof that video was proved wrong.

btw..i thought you said you were done with this site?

derekhonda
05-12-2006, 04:15 PM
I didn't even watch it, just read through your other 2 whining posts about the internet not being fair. And some people would interpret "Crazy things that happened" = a conspiracy; especially since thats all you've been talking about this evening.

woodsman250r
05-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Yea you are right, they photoshoped all of the telecasts from major news stations that broadcasted the events live. :rolleyes:

derekhonda
05-12-2006, 04:18 PM
News flash....they aren't live anymore!!!! People have had 5 years to edit the footage any way they want to. Just drop it...

woodsman250r
05-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
News flash....they aren't live anymore!!!! People have had 5 years to edit the footage any way they want to. Just drop it...

Dude just do yourself a favor and shut up. You are a retard because you admitted you didn't even watch it so you don't know what you are talking about. Like I said if you didnt' watch it don't reply. I am not crying I am just trying to post this for people to check out. I don't care who agrees with it or not but at least watch it before you make a post on it.

Warnerade
05-12-2006, 04:21 PM
ok..let me break it down for you...

You can beleive the little video, and all of its "facts" that are from sources you dont even know are credible....

I will beleive the actual facts, from credible resources...

and please dont bother to say "well it points out really good facts and makes you think"..becuase if you even think that, let me ask you this.

Why would the government kill thousands of innocent people in a terrorist attack, destroy part of its own building, send us to war becuase of something they did, and get thousands more people killed. I wish people could just accept what happened.

p.s If you want to avoid this thread being locked, and another thread of you *****ing about how un-fair the mods are, i suggest taking out the part of you calling derek a retard. Especially when hes pretty bright.

derekhonda
05-12-2006, 04:25 PM
You are correct. I am indeed a retard because I did not watch a conspiracy video on the internet. Good observation.

DieselBoy
05-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Dude it's a waste of time posting this stuff to be quite honest, everyone on this site has their own opinion and when you kiss-cross them all your bound to start a "post-war" (literally), you seen that thread about the "How many forum member's does it take to change a light bulb" or whatever? Yeah, that's pretty realistic diagnosis of what goes on here. :huh

Warnerade
05-12-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by DieselBoy
Dude it's a waste of time posting this stuff to be quite honest, everyone on this site has their own opinion and when you kiss-cross them all your bound to start a "post-war" (literally), you seen that thread about the "How many forum member's does it take to change a light bulb" or whatever? Yeah, that's pretty realistic diagnosis of what goes on here. :huh ok..so its wrong that people want to defend their opinion?

Cr85rRida
05-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Just out of curiosity(sp) how do you think those building went down in record time? Jet fuel? come on, it dosent take a rocket scientist(no pun intented) to figure out that cement and steel cant be evaporated into dust from a plane crash. You saw it live, the buildings just "fell" after a couple of minutes. nothing but a pile of ashes. They did prove something in the first one, mabey not by pictures but the math was correct, the temperture diffrence was a couple thousand degrees between the melting point of the steel and the temp. of the fuel burning.

Lets say the Govt. did knock em down, theres still the question why. Personaly i think it was money. "why would they do all of that damage and cost all of those lives when they lose money at the same time?"

Its like taking advantage of a girl after she just broke up with a serious relation ship if you will, They come in after the disaster saying there going to protect us and help. so now they have control, control over us, they slowly start taking away our freedoms, soon we have nothing left, Bush takes over the country and is a dictator. "that cant happen we have the constitution and bill of rights"

its just a peice of paper, and there making the money back threw gas prices;)

derekhonda
05-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Wow....thats really all I can say about that last post. Wow....just....just....wow.....

I really am at a search for words.

Ralph
05-12-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
ok..let me break it down for you...

You can beleive the little video, and all of its "facts" that are from sources you dont even know are credible....

I will beleive the actual facts, from credible resources...

and please dont bother to say "well it points out really good facts and makes you think"..becuase if you even think that, let me ask you this.

Why would the government kill thousands of innocent people in a terrorist attack, destroy part of its own building, send us to war becuase of something they did, and get thousands more people killed. I wish people could just accept what happened.

p.s If you want to avoid this thread being locked, and another thread of you *****ing about how un-fair the mods are, i suggest taking out the part of you calling derek a retard. Especially when hes pretty bright.

The video explains it at the end.

Im not saying its right, im not saying its wrong. I dont think it will hurt to watch it. People should stop living the leming way of life and making up their own opinions. There may be alot of uncredible facts in there. But some check out 100% and make good points.

Why are people so afraid to watch this kinda stuff? U spend 3 hours a day on this site so why not take 20 minutes to skim through a video.

Democracy doesnt work if the people voting arent educated enough to make decisions. Thats why everyone should question the world and come to your own conclusions instead of what CNN and the Goverment tells you to think.

Once again, not saying its wrong, not saying its right. But sometimes i dont understand how people can stand behind something so much that they have only been told about. because many of us dont have the option to talk with mr bush and the rest of the canidates, we are gonna have to look for as much info as we can and use our best judgement to sort it. Problem is some people dont question the info they are provided with

DieselBoy
05-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
ok..so its wrong that people want to defend their opinion?

STFU. I'm really getting sick of your sh-t. :mad:

And you dont want to defend your @#$% opinion all you wonna do is argue you openly admitted to it. GROW THE F!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!!

derekhonda
05-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
The video explains it at the end.

Im not saying its right, im not saying its wrong. I dont think it will hurt to watch it. People should stop living the leming way of life and making up their own opinions. There may be alot of uncredible facts in there. But some check out 100% and make good points.

Why are people so afraid to watch this kinda stuff? U spend 3 hours a day on this site so why not take 20 minutes to skim through a video.

Democracy doesnt work if the people voting arent educated enough to make decisions. Thats why everyone should question the world and come to your own conclusions instead of what CNN and the Goverment tells you to think.

Once again, not saying its wrong, not saying its right. But sometimes i dont understand how people can stand behind something so much that they have only been told about.

Yay, someone finally came up with a logical post. I do agree with you on the part about needing information to make a logical and reasonable decision on your own. However, the exact opposite happens when you are fed bad information. You will not come to a logical and reasonable conclusion.

As you stated before
There may be alot of uncredible facts in there. So there is actually no way to come to a decent conclusion. I personally will never believe something I read on the internet. It is 90% bull****...and thats the truth (or is it?:blah: )

Do you guys realize how the government works? There is no way anything of this magnitude could have been accomplished by this. Hell, we have the 19th hi jacker in custody, he knew all the details and takes full credit for everything...yet you guys still want a conspiracy to be caught up in. It honestly makes me sick.

I know...if I whole heartedly and 100% thought there was a conspiracy of this magnitude (as some of you apparently do) I would pack up my bags and leave the country. Why would you want to livehere and risk the government flying planes into your houses or places of work? Get real.......

Cr85rRida
05-12-2006, 05:29 PM
ahh come on man, you REALLY think he has anything to do with it? Hes probably getting paid to take the fall, just like america airlines does:D

DieselBoy
05-12-2006, 05:31 PM
suppose you did find out that the government was responsible, WHAT THEN? you CANNOT and WILL NOT ever FIND OUT the TRUTH. You can't confirm it WAS them, and you can't confirm it WASN'T. Simple as that.

05-12-2006, 05:33 PM
STFU. I'm really getting sick of your sh-t. :mad:

And you dont want to defend your @#$% opinion all you wonna do is argue you openly admitted to it. GROW THE F!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! Easy there killer. Don't talk about my life partner like that, we don't appriciate your tone.

Ralph
05-12-2006, 05:42 PM
But you can not deny that the cell phones would not have worked at the altitudes that they were supposidly made. He made good points, like how in 2004 airlines spent alot of money enabling you to make calls on a flight, why do this when the phones worked so well in 2001. It really sounds like the calls were faked.

Not saying its the missing link proving the conspiracy but why would an orginazation produce fake phone calls?

--------------------------------

They thing that you need to get out of this is to realise that the truth will never surface. There are ceirtanly tons and tons of holes in every 911 story(Including the Gov't) which most likely never be resolved.

05-12-2006, 05:47 PM
believing what is in this film is just as norrow minded as believing the storys the media creates. you will never know the truth, you should try to find comfort in at least knowing that for sure.

I-7
05-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Duh Bush is actually part of alqueda and the reason they can't find osama is hes rooming with Bush in the white house. Its so obvious. The government blew up the buildings because they needed to boost their approval rating . And the hijackers were actually Tupac and Biggie.

What ever happened to patriotism?

People tried proving pearl harbor to be a conspiracy... and landing on the moon... This is just another case of that. And what does it accomplish? Nothing.

DieselBoy
05-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Easy there killer. Don't talk about my life partner like that, we don't appriciate your tone.

I don't care for his attitude, his comments, calling me an idiot, so start appreciating my tone.

derekhonda
05-12-2006, 08:11 PM
I don't care for his attitude, his comments, calling me an idiot, so start appreciating my tone.

Not to continue this pissing match...But the day I tolerate someone not even from my country...telling me that my government is against me...well...it just wont happen.

I know you havn't directly chosen a side, but your first post pretty much speaks for itself.

Pappy
05-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Id love to see a real war break out in this country...I would shoot those running away and preaching conspiracy before I started capping those that were invading. Go talk to the family members that did get to talk with thier loved one's on flight 93 and ask them if they think the calls were fake.

Im on dial up so I can not view the rehtoric, but it disgusts me that in a time of war we have citizens making comments like those in this thread.

And I am not MOFO, you call me anything but a Patriot and I will drive to your house and choke you to death with the flag.

DieselBoy
05-12-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Not to continue this pissing match...But the day I tolerate someone not even from my country...telling me that my government is against me...well...it just wont happen.

I know you havn't directly chosen a side, but your first post pretty much speaks for itself.

1. i never told you the goverment was against you.
2. the most was saying this is a waste of time, nothing less, nothing more.
3. don't "tolerate" me then.

MOFO
05-13-2006, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

And I am not MOFO, you call me anything but a Patriot and I will drive to your house and choke you to death with the flag.

Thats a good thing, however we both feel the same about the statement above. :)

Pappy
05-13-2006, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by MOFO
Thats a good thing, however we both feel the same about the statement above. :)

LOL..I meant that in a good way:p