PDA

View Full Version : Riding In The Rain?

DANVAN
05-12-2006, 07:23 AM
Ive been so busy around the house latley, Im having withdrawels from riding, thinking about going out tommorrow in the rain, dont know if its a good idea or not.

I found someones private property that gave me permission to ride any time I want, I dont think its a concern to him if I ride on his wet property, anybody else do this.

05-12-2006, 07:49 AM
It's OK.You get really cold and you wont be able to see if you wear goggles.If you NEED to ride go for it I would wait for it to stop raining.

300exHILLER
05-12-2006, 10:47 AM
I like riding in the rain. Much more fun to slide around and go through any water you want cause your already wet. Plus no dust.

DANVAN
05-12-2006, 11:11 AM
No dust can be a good thing, but I am wondering how I will see, I wear glasses, so either goglles or glasses will be all wet. Either way I need to get out, its been at least 4 weeks, and my next 2 weekends after this one are booked.

Thanks for the replies guys.

400EXtreme
05-12-2006, 03:41 PM
i love riding in the rain unless its down pouring. Its alot of fun go for it.

drsleu23
05-14-2006, 05:55 AM
Riding in the rain is the best. Who cares if its down pooring? The harder it rains the better. bigger puddles, sloppier trails, whats not to love about riding in the rain. Go with other people and spray them with mud. Oh man i'm getting excited about rididng in the rain right now, i wasn't gonna go out today but now i think i might have to go for a ride.

DANVAN
05-16-2006, 02:19 PM
We ended up skipping it, it was just to wet, Ill see if I can squeeze in a ride this weekend, after my roof dries and I fix the newly found leaks, this rain is a killer up here.