PDA

View Full Version : I know, I know, another stereo question

Alberta_Qaudin
05-11-2006, 10:53 PM
ok i know there are 100's of these but ihavent seen this question asked yet, on my deck in my truck i just stumbled onto a bunch of new settings while i was re-setting my clock, ont is a sub frequency invert setting, i changed it but cant really tell a difference and i'm wondering what exactly it does, there are a bunch of other settings i have never head of before but i played with them all and figured out what each does. made a HUGE difference in the sound quality.

so anyone know what the hell frequency inversion does

moto440ex
05-12-2006, 01:19 AM
What kind of deck is it? If its pioneer, than the sub Freq. inversion is for if you have the subs mounted with the magnet in the box or outside because they work differently. Doesnt make any sound difference just goin back and forth between the two. Whatever way ur sub is mounted, thats the setting u need.

Alberta_Qaudin
05-12-2006, 08:05 AM
its a kenwood deck, and now i have never liked kenwood at all but this is supposed to be "they're next big top of the liner" not much for graphics but has like 3000 different setting and shiet that i will never use, its 65 or 75w per chanel cant really remeber, and has 4 pre-outs and blah blah blah, atleast thats the speal i got. but i did buy it from a more high end shop and got it below cost so i decided to opt out of my clarion i had picked out and go for this one