PDA

View Full Version : bent dg front bumper..

razex
05-11-2006, 04:22 PM
what are the chances of me bending back my dg front bumper and not having it break? any ideas or tips

05-11-2006, 05:19 PM
what are the chances of me bending back my dg front bumper and not having it break? any ideas or tips

if u ever have to wonder if ur bumper will hold... buy a new one, a bumper is like 100.00 if u wreck and it doesent hold up it will cost u ur atv.. which isnt good, u can bend it back but It wont take much of a hit to bust that bumper in two.. I dont know if people know hitting a tree going even 30 MPH is going to tear the **** outa ur frame and prolly total it.. its wood vs. metal neither give.. buy the new bumper and dont risk ur frame..

ride_red666
05-11-2006, 09:19 PM
yes it will bend back, i got a free dg chrome alloy bumper that was all twisted up. i bent it straight with a hammer and its holding up strong. had it on there for 2 years. i hit a few trees with it and the a arm bent but not the bumper. oh and i was in top of 4th going around a wide corner when i did this. they are alot stronger than people give them credit for.

razex
05-11-2006, 09:34 PM
alright guys, thanks for the input