PDA

View Full Version : something really freaky

quads14589
05-11-2006, 03:21 PM
today me and my friend were fooling around on the comp and we came to a site on google when we typed in myans the end of the world and then we went on the site and it said to be exact from the myan calendar that the end of the world will happen in 2012. and that only some things will survive.

trick250r
05-11-2006, 03:42 PM
yup, december 20th... something like that.

05-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by quads14589
today me and my friend were fooling around on the comp and we came to a site on google when we typed in myans the end of the world and then we went on the site and it said to be exact from the myan calendar that the end of the world will happen in 2012. and that only some things will survive. so far they have been right with like a million of their predictions so idk whether to believe this one or not. I read up a lot of stuff about it on the internet and its pretty hard stuff, i didnt really understand it.

quads14589
05-11-2006, 04:22 PM
ya its some freaky Sh**

400exrules
05-11-2006, 05:26 PM
iran and their crazy president are gonna cause it....freakin pyscho towel heads

Scott-300ex
05-11-2006, 05:30 PM
So that would be 2010 cuz our calender is 2 years off or something.

The Apocolypse is comin eh?

I bet all the freaks are ganna sell sears out of generators again.:D

TheFontMaster
05-11-2006, 07:12 PM
I've done some reading on that stuff before. it's pretty interesting if you get into it. Personaly I don't belive the world will end on Dec. 20 2012 but with some of the other things that they have predicted it does make you think.

4oorider
05-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by quads14589
today me and my friend were fooling around on the comp and we came to a site on google when we typed in myans the end of the world and then we went on the site and it said to be exact from the myan calendar that the end of the world will happen in 2012. and that only some things will survive.

if its the end of the world, thats the end of everything then. then why does it say only somethings will survive?

PolarisRider06
05-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by 4oorider
if its the end of the world, thats the end of everything then. then why does it say only somethings will survive?

cause no one would ever go through all of the effort to attack canada.... even with all of the resources up there you would still have to bring in workers from foriegn lands to work in place of the canadians because they are all lazy.....

ps... if there's any canadians on here its not directed at you... its just most of the canadians.... lol...

05-12-2006, 06:36 AM
its impossible to be anything scientific id anything could happen it would be those damn towel heads droppin a nuke or radiation bomb on us. Cus i highly doubt it will be a giant commet and the sun has enough fuel to keep it going for billions of years. It really up to god to decide what is going to happen to us.

MR.BIG
05-12-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by PolarisRider06
cause no one would ever go through all of the effort to attack canada.... even with all of the resources up there you would still have to bring in workers from foriegn lands to work in place of the canadians because they are all lazy.....

ps... if there's any canadians on here its not directed at you... its just most of the canadians.... lol... :eek2:

insaneracin2003
05-12-2006, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by 4oorider
cockroaches,dem sum beatches survive anything,except my giant fly squatter:scary:

Hornbreaker
05-12-2006, 10:29 AM
It would be the end of us. I hear tell Jeb Bush is going to run for President in 2012 or maybe 2008 and if he does run in 2008 then in 4 years it would be the end of the world. I myself am going to Mexico if Jeb runs, the gas is "CHEAPER".

tim colston
05-12-2006, 11:38 AM

ps... if there's any canadians on here its not directed at you... its just most of the canadians.... lol...

Well douche bag you wanted attention, you got it. I am not even canadian. I am sure some of our northern neighbors will have something to say about that. Not to mention the moderators. Just a warning genius.

Quad18star
05-12-2006, 11:54 AM
PolarisRider06 , I've been saving this one for some special just like you !!!!

hartnett18
05-12-2006, 12:38 PM
haha

DieselBoy
05-12-2006, 04:35 PM
even with all of the resources up there you would still have to bring in workers from foriegn lands to work in place of the canadians because they are all lazy.....

Wow.....that was pretty friggin lame. Since you know so much about Canada and all...you know... Great one sparky.

05-12-2006, 05:16 PM
december 20th 2012 ? ... bring it on.

theTman
05-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by the gangsta
december 20th 2012 ? ... bring it on.

the day after my...23rd birthday

Quad18star
05-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by theTman
the day after my...23rd birthday

Well atleast you'll be able to spend 1 day being 23 . ;)

quads14589
05-12-2006, 05:27 PM
haha:macho

theTman
05-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Well atleast you'll be able to spend 1 day being 23 . ;)

:o ill be to drunk to remember anything

jeremy_283
05-12-2006, 05:46 PM
bring it on

exrider008
05-12-2006, 06:08 PM
thats kida scary, but i dont think it will happen...atleast i hope.:(

One_Bad_400
05-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Marshmello
It really up to god to decide what is going to happen to us.

to tell you the truth... i personaly think the second coming of Jesus is going to happen pretty soon and take and leave... we've been talking about it in church... and with everyhing he has said... its pretty convencing... all the proficies or what ever all those people said back in the day that will happen before the end of days... everything has happened... everything has happened in the past 70 years... i cant really tell you the details he says... cuz i usually tune in and out... :(

PolarisRider06
05-12-2006, 11:04 PM
ok i'll respecify my canadian thing... the ones right above minnesota... especially where i go fishing up there.... they are extremely lazy, cant get breakfast at the restaraunt at 9 because its to early, your on the lake during lunch, and when you get back for supper they are closed because 9 is to late... in the winter the only place in town that you can get anything is the indians grociery store/bait shop (which everything cost time and a half of what it should even after you figure in the exchange rate) or the resort you stay at happens to have something other than a few little fishing lures....

i'm not saying all canadians are bad.... there are some good ones.... but its like mexicans, theres the ones that work and theres the ones that just sit around and do nothing.... there seems to be more of the ones that sit around and do nothing....

now i could have been making fun of the southern states but i figured i'd be nice

05-13-2006, 01:22 AM
what about Y2K???????????:rolleyes:

ak_stick
05-13-2006, 01:57 AM
HAHAHA, Well I hope the 4 horsemen have kept up with the times, or thats going to be a realy long F^&**^ swim.

Lax
05-13-2006, 05:06 AM
The only way we would be able to be wiped out, is not going to be launched by Iran.

We currently have in final testing phases, the Airborne Laser, a laser attached to a 747 to shoot down missiles such as nukes. That alone, can take on all the missilies Iran has, and iam sure we have some other system that the public dosnt know about.

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/abl/pics-clips/images/midres/AC_unstow_flt_050517-F-7719S-001_600x400.jpg

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/abl/pics-clips/images/midres/wing2wing.jpg

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/abl/pics-clips/images/midres/021114_027.jpg

Iam highly intestered in Military Technology, so any questions or needs contact me.

Warnerade
05-13-2006, 10:42 AM
ok i'll respecify my canadian thing... the ones right above minnesota... especially where i go fishing up there.... they are extremely lazy, cant get breakfast at the restaraunt at 9 because its to early, your on the lake during lunch, and when you get back for supper they are closed because 9 is to late... in the winter the only place in town that you can get anything is the indians grociery store/bait shop (which everything cost time and a half of what it should even after you figure in the exchange rate) or the resort you stay at happens to have something other than a few little fishing lures....

i'm not saying all canadians are bad.... there are some good ones.... but its like mexicans, theres the ones that work and theres the ones that just sit around and do nothing.... there seems to be more of the ones that sit around and do nothing....

now i could have been making fun of the southern states but i figured i'd be nice your a damn fool, you know that?

05-13-2006, 10:53 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Alloymx428/Forum%20Pics/anything-nice.gif

dshfearh
05-13-2006, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Lax
The only way we would be able to be wiped out, is not going to be launched by Iran.

We currently have in final testing phases, the Airborne Laser, a laser attached to a 747 to shoot down missiles such as nukes. That alone, can take on all the missilies Iran has, and iam sure we have some other system that the public dosnt know about.

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/abl/pics-clips/images/midres/AC_unstow_flt_050517-F-7719S-001_600x400.jpg

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/abl/pics-clips/images/midres/wing2wing.jpg

http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/abl/pics-clips/images/midres/021114_027.jpg

Iam highly intestered in Military Technology, so any questions or needs contact me.

that is cool as ****. what else do you know about?

05-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Lax

All that technology means little, it did nothing to stop 9/11. Iran might sneak a submarine on our coast and lauch from there or sneak one across the borders, either scenerio lasers will do nothing. We need human intelligence on the ground which we sorely lack. Most people don't understand if we go to war with Iran, it will be a mess, no walk in the park and most likely will result in WW3. I pray it never happens, but we can't allow them to further thier nuclear program and they have to be stopped for the sake of world peace.

ak_stick
05-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by ACEOUTDOOR
All that technology means little, it did nothing to stop 9/11. Iran might sneak a submarine on our coast and lauch from there or sneak one across the borders, either scenerio lasers will do nothing. We need human intelligence on the ground which we sorely lack. Most people don't understand if we go to war with Iran, it will be a mess, no walk in the park and most likely will result in WW3. I pray it never happens, but we can't allow them to further thier nuclear program and they have to be stopped for the sake of world peace.

HAHAH yeah right, sneak a submarine to our coast line? You do know how hard that would be? Esp with a noisy *** russian sub that we played hide and pretend to kill with for years?

Or the fact that Iran and Iraq were locked in a stalemate for years, and neither could beat the other, but the most proud and deadly units, the Medina Divsion, and the Iraqi Republican Guard, were not only destroyed, but CRUSHED by us.

If we go to war with Iran, it will be much like Iraq. Engagment wise, there is NO country that can stand against America, some have us beat in sheer numbers, but remember, you have to get all those numbers TO the fight before they're effective. Plus, weapons like FAE's, Cluster bombs, and MLRS units can wipe out whole regiments at a time....

Remember shock and awe? that'll be what happens, they'll fight, but we'll crush them because we're just too advanced, and it will become a war much like iraq, with small attacks and IED's doing most the damage because they cant fight us toe to toe. A good example would be how we won against the brittish, we couldn't fight toe to toe, because they'd crush us with years of training, and combat exp.

05-13-2006, 07:36 PM
The reason we thought Sadam still had WMD is even his top generals were led to believe that so that Iran's intelligence also believed they had them still. If we even drop one bomb in Iran they will launch missles at Israel. Israel will of coarse join us and its very possible other muslim countries may join Iran(hence WW3). I am not saying we won't win, we will. However the Iranian state military and revlutionary guard is EASILY 10 times stronger than Iraq's when we invaded in 2003 and unlike the Iraqi's the Iranians will fight not just retreat. They also make their own subs now as well as use the diesel Russian clunkers. The american people have a hard time accepting the casualties in Iraq, if we put troops on the ground in Iran I fear it will be much worse. Don't underestimate them, like I said it will be no walk in the park. War looks easy on paper, but can be hell in real life. Best case Scenerio is Iran throws in the towel and gives major concessions on their nuclear program and all conflict is avoided.

ak_stick
05-13-2006, 07:46 PM
No, we thought he had them, because he did, infact he used them pretty liberally against the kurds and iran.

Israel has been fighting most of the muslim countries for years, I dont think they're afraid of anyone. They kicked the hell out of what? Five nations in three days? Yeah, they're shaking in thier boots.

Iran's military isn't that much more advanced than Iraq's they just use old american stuff because we sold it to them. They are no match for top of the line tech, and the most powerful, army.

Hard time accepting the casulties? We've suffered what? less than 6K dead, in how many years to an undetermined but estimated number of kills, guessed at nearly a hundred thousand?

Yes, they make thier own subs, based off of russian designs, but I'll bet on ours.

No war is easy, and trust me, you dont have tell me anything about it.

I wouldn't be supprised if Iran gets suckerpunched by israel soon, I dont think they'll risk loosing the trump card of being the only nuclear power in the middle east. And I dont think they'll let the Iranians keep one, just like they blew up the Iraqi nuclear reactor....

05-13-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by ak_stick
I wouldn't be supprised if Iran gets suckerpunched by israel soon, I dont think they'll risk loosing the trump card of being the only nuclear power in the middle east. And I dont think they'll let the Iranians keep one, just like they blew up the Iraqi nuclear reactor....

Israel may very well hit Iran first. But on the other hand Pakistan has had nukes and long range missles for quite some time and Israel never hit them.

ak_stick
05-13-2006, 07:56 PM
True, they have nuclear weapons, but they're not a threat to Israel. In that they're our allies, thus in a round about way, also allied to the, not to mention, thats a war I dont think they want, that and they're far too worried about india right now.

PolarisRider06
05-13-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by ak_stick
Hard time accepting the casulties? We've suffered what? less than 6K dead, in how many years to an undetermined but estimated number of kills, guessed at nearly a hundred thousand?

yeah i'm with you on that one... i don't get it... people are freaking out about our very few dead and few thousand wounded when they have had nearly 100 thousand killed, including quite possibly some civillians.

its kinda funny how big of deal some people make about the deaths of american soldies with how few there are compared to some other things. last year i saw some specs on the exact number of us military deaths ever since 9/11 compared to the number of deaths from car accidents in detroit in ONE YEAR and there were more people killed in just car accidents in Detroit in one year than us military deaths in 4 years and that wasn't even including homocides, suicides and natural deaths... just car accidents....

i say before they make a huge deal about a soldier dying they should make a little bigger deal about people who die in car accidents that are caused by drunk drivers, put that on national news a little more often... just a daily list of the names of those killed due to drunk driving in memory of the on national news... or a weekly list.... then after that have a list of all of the us military deaths for that entire month or year...

that will put it all into perspective for all of the people who think that there are so many US troops dying over there and help them to realize that we have a bigger war to fight against drunk drivers right here in the states and that maybe they should just quit there *****in' about the iraqi conflict and just let the military do what they were sent over there to do and straighten all the $#!* out so that they can come home already. until they have everything straightened out pretty decent anyways its pointless to pull out because then the US will be blamed for the mess that will follow and we will have to send troops back one more time to fix a screw up by the second bush. i guess at least that would give jeb a reason to run for president so that he could send troops over there to prove to George and George Jr that hes the one person in the family that could do it all right...

trick250r
05-14-2006, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
cockroaches,dem sum beatches survive anything,except my giant fly squatter:scary: and my size 11

Honda TRX250ex
05-14-2006, 08:24 AM
screw you guys
im going to mars >_<

Scott-300ex
05-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Y2K? You ever watch CKY2K? LoL.

So my plan is to ride my 250r all over the place on Dec 19, if I get caught they'll ask me wut I was thinking, I'll just be like, "The world is ending tomorrow, so I just wanted to have some fun!"

450RGNCC
05-18-2006, 08:02 PM
I will load up on gas for my quad and shotgun shells... If i survive Im gonna want to ride... and nobody is gonna steal my quad...

05-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
Y2K? You ever watch CKY2K? LoL.

So my plan is to ride my 250r all over the place on Dec 19, if I get caught they'll ask me wut I was thinking, I'll just be like, "The world is ending tomorrow, so I just wanted to have some fun!"

lol me too!

Warnerade
05-18-2006, 09:26 PM
yeah i'm with you on that one... i don't get it... people are freaking out about our very few dead and few thousand wounded when they have had nearly 100 thousand killed, including quite possibly some civillians.

its kinda funny how big of deal some people make about the deaths of american soldies with how few there are compared to some other things. last year i saw some specs on the exact number of us military deaths ever since 9/11 compared to the number of deaths from car accidents in detroit in ONE YEAR and there were more people killed in just car accidents in Detroit in one year than us military deaths in 4 years and that wasn't even including homocides, suicides and natural deaths... just car accidents....

i say before they make a huge deal about a soldier dying they should make a little bigger deal about people who die in car accidents that are caused by drunk drivers, put that on national news a little more often... just a daily list of the names of those killed due to drunk driving in memory of the on national news... or a weekly list.... then after that have a list of all of the us military deaths for that entire month or year...

that will put it all into perspective for all of the people who think that there are so many US troops dying over there and help them to realize that we have a bigger war to fight against drunk drivers right here in the states and that maybe they should just quit there *****in' about the iraqi conflict and just let the military do what they were sent over there to do and straighten all the $#!* out so that they can come home already. until they have everything straightened out pretty decent anyways its pointless to pull out because then the US will be blamed for the mess that will follow and we will have to send troops back one more time to fix a screw up by the second bush. i guess at least that would give jeb a reason to run for president so that he could send troops over there to prove to George and George Jr that hes the one person in the family that could do it all right... i personally can not even beleive you just compared the number of casualties lost in this war to the number in car accidents. Soldiers died fighting for our country, fighting for the right for the ones that were int he accidents to even drive...

I suppose the MIA and POW from the vietnam shouldnt be mourned over either, and should be compared to the number of deaths by suicide each year?

First you make a completely arrogant post about canadians, now you say a soldier not dieing shouldnt be as big of a deal as it is...

next time you have a thought, just let it go.

05-18-2006, 10:42 PM
There is some old greek god that wrote along with the Myans myth the world will end in 2012 because of suicide because of gas prices..:ermm: .. looks like that has came a little early.