PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Honda 416ex F/S Wethersfield, CT

Bluewarrior7
05-11-2006, 06:25 AM
So I recently upgraded to the 2006 Raptor 700R in a killer deal leaving me with my older quad to sell since I have no room for 2 quads in my garage. So heres the scoop, like the topic says its an 03 Honda 400ex (always garaged) with a 416 bore kit dropped in it. The plastics are red. Modifications include aftermarket shifter, tag handlebars, camshaft, full proline exhaust, holeshot tires (front), shock covers, full skid plates, kill switch, intake,and DG Front Bumper. I've only run a mix of 93 and 110 Octane through it since I've owned it as well as did the previous owner. All modifications to the motor were performed by Mickey Finn's Honda of Berlin, CT. I've personally only put about 5 hours on it since I've owned it (5 mos.). All interested parties, my sn on AIM is Bluewarrior7 or my home email address is Bluewarrior7@hotmail.com. Please IM or Email me and we can exchange contact information further or arrange to meet up. Asking price is $3500 OBO but is negotiable. Cash talks, I need to move this thing so I can start hooking up the new quad. Thanks ~ Terry

Bluewarrior7
05-13-2006, 08:09 AM
Sold!