PDA

View Full Version : breezewood track good for bikes this weekend?

reed13
05-10-2006, 07:06 PM
hopefully dan sees this. is the track going to be better for bikes than last weekend? hopefully with the added mulch its loamy and can get rutted up?

Pappy
05-10-2006, 07:10 PM
I was there tonight and Dan was working on the tracks. He needs rain....much rain to help soften the track.

Tommy 17
05-10-2006, 07:22 PM
don't expect ruts at breezewood... the last 2 times i was there there wasn't a single line for a bike... the quads knock everything down before it even have a chance... the track does turn to ice on a bike after awhile with all the quads...

reed13
05-10-2006, 07:33 PM
dang. seems like i might be going to the landing instead this weekend. unless it rains alot in 2 days

Pappy
05-10-2006, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
don't expect ruts at breezewood... the last 2 times i was there there wasn't a single line for a bike... the quads knock everything down before it even have a chance... the track does turn to ice on a bike after awhile with all the quads...

Tommy, thats bike rider snivel I hear:o

Pappy
05-11-2006, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by reed13
dang. seems like i might be going to the landing instead this weekend. unless it rains alot in 2 days

If dan is getting the rain we have this morning, I bet he is doing a happy dance:D

dober250R
05-11-2006, 07:24 AM
we're getting slammed with rain here in michigan, I hope it all goes your way, it's been raining for 2 days straight. I'm currently in the process of building my ark to make it out to redbud........:grr: :mad:

Pappy
05-11-2006, 07:37 AM
In this region we have been in what I consider a drought for the last 3 years. We havent even gotton the snow we need for spring run off. Ponds are way low, ground is hard as concrete and what rain we do get doe not have a chance to soak in.

I told Dan to look for a ripper for his dozer. If he could rip the tracks 10 inches deep after the weekends, and turn in the mulch, the tracks will come around. It takes along time to get them where you want them for sure!

05-11-2006, 02:19 PM
A track the bikes dont like.. seems i need to get out to this place ;)

Mxjunkie
05-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

boowoo

:devil:

Tommy 17
05-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
A track the bikes dont like.. seems i need to get out to this place ;)

yep its def a quad place... there is no bike ruts or berms at all... its still fun on a bike thou i like it there...

and pappy u are right... now that i've switched to a bike i can't stand quads haha all they do is mess stuff up! o yeah i said it on here haha:devil:

Pappy
05-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Its ok Tommy, we know you are mental:devil:

reed13
05-11-2006, 08:06 PM
with all the rain today and possible rain tomorrow the tracks should be in good shape!!i cant decide though if i should go to breezewood or go to the landing? anyone got and ideas on which one i should go to?

reed13
05-12-2006, 01:53 PM
any updates from dan on the tracks? the rain had to help plus thry might get some more tonight. hopefully the tracks are moist for tomorrow