PDA

View Full Version : wierdest?

theTman
05-10-2006, 04:54 PM
whats the wierdest things you guys have ever seen?

mine would probobly have to be the other night at the track...it was like 3 AM and i got up to pee, walk out by the track and a fox was standing there staring right at me..pretty freaky

im sure ive seen weirder just cant remember

Stevie-D
05-10-2006, 05:49 PM
scariest thing i've seen in a while is the popo rollin into my field at midnight while a bunch of us are camping

:chinese:

lmfao...long story:D

WhiteYFZ
05-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
scariest thing i've seen in a while is the popo rollin into my field at midnight while a bunch of us are camping

:chinese:

lmfao...long story:D

tell us the rest. im bored:devil:

YFZ450Ridr
05-10-2006, 06:19 PM
a guy out at a place i ride took a street bike and put a quad swingarm/axle on it (didnt ask him what the swinger was from) and welded a arm brackets to it and some upper shock mounts. the final product was a street bike with a arms and an axle. i didnt get a real good look at it, but damn it looked funny!

and the other thing that was weird is i saw a dead deer laying out in the middle of a main road by my house. there are no woods within 10 miles of where i saw it, thought it was pretty wierd it was there.

quads14589
05-10-2006, 06:38 PM
me and my buddys on opening day of fishing in ct were walkin down this old railroad grade that is a path now and it was likw 2 in the moring so then we went to this old frield by the river and we walked aside the river and then we heard gun shots and we were like get the fu*** down. good night:devil: thats not the rest of the story either:devil:

derekhonda
05-10-2006, 07:42 PM
Stumbled into a meth lab one night, that was kind of weird :devil:

05-10-2006, 07:54 PM
weirdest thing to happen to me in the last month was:
i was riding my bike, and i didnt see the dead dear on the side of the road

well, eating the dear was the vulchers (sp)

they flew up right infront of my bike, and needless to say, i almost pooped in my pants lol

their wings were huge and the smell was gross too

moral of the story
never piss off vulchers while their eating!! lol

Stevie-D
05-10-2006, 08:09 PM
tell us the rest. im bored

lmao...ok

last saturday me and some buddies, 3 of which were over 21, were camping and having a few beers in my field. we've been riding (have a track back there) and camping (built a cabin) for years now. now this field is about 300-400 yards back in the woods, with a small dirt road going back to it and the old quarry back there.
well it seems someones pissed off at me enough that they called the cops and told them exactly where we were. don't know who the hell it was. gonna be hell when i find out though:devil:

so it's about midnight, and i'm taking it easy. had 3 or 4 beers in me. well a few people had come and gone (none driving intoxicated) and we see headlights coming up the road and into the field. since everybody gets somewhat lost the first time they go back there, i figured it was one of my friends because they seemed to know exactly where they were going. so i get off of my chair (still holding my beer) walk off of the porch on the cabin, and start waving and smiling at the headlights as they shine at me. lights get closer, and i can tell it is a white car...now i'm trying to think of someone i know who drives a white car. so the car pulls up near the cabin, and the door opens a crack. then the light from the fire shined on the door, revealing the PA state police emblem. :devil: at that point i turned around and sat back down. two cops come running up the hill like they're storming normandy, hands on their guns, etc... while we just sit there and say hi:blah:
long story short, 4 of us got busted for underage. dont know if we're gonna lose our licenses or have classes and community service yet. waiting on the court date. the one cop asked if we had any weapons...at which time i told him that my 9MM was under the seat of my buddies truck,, and bullets for it were in the cabin. he starts going off about a concealed weapon:huh and asking if i had a permit to carry it. then asking why i had a pistol back there. i just stared at him and asked him if he knew whos land he was standing on. after i pointed out that i don't need a permit to have a freakin pistol on my own land, i asked him how it's possible to conceal a weapon inside of a truck while camping. he didn't have an answer for that
:devil:

second thing that pisses me off, .02% is the legal limit for a minor because of cough medicine and stuff. well i scored a .027%:mad:
we were polite to the police, and they didn't seem upset after the first few minutes. i even offered them burgers that i had just finished cooking:blah:
i'm hoping the cops will tell the judge about our behavior, etc...and we will not lose our licenses.
with my freakin luck, i'll be getting my truck back with a rebuilt tranny in a few days, then i'll lose my license a week or two after that. oh well, guess it's time to face the music

400exrules
05-10-2006, 08:22 PM
goin down the interstate, about a year or two ago, to see my sister at college, look out into the median between the east bound lanes and west bound lanes, and see a dead cow laying there with its legs straight up in the air:huh :eek: :huh

05-10-2006, 08:27 PM
weirest thing i ever saw was a shemale

:eek:

TheFontMaster
05-10-2006, 08:27 PM
One of my friends a couple weeks ago went ridin with a giant dildo sticking out of his front bumper. It was hilarous watching it flap around while he was riding. :eek2:

Doober
05-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
One of my friends a couple weeks ago went ridin with a giant dildo sticking out of his front bumper. It was hilarous watching it flap around while he was riding. :eek2:

hahahaha why does he have one of them?:blah:

TheFontMaster
05-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Doober
hahahaha why does he have one of them?:blah:

I didn't want to ask:uhoh:

hartnett18
05-10-2006, 08:48 PM
i saw bigfoot that was pretty wierd...:D

05-10-2006, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster

lol that would be funny

SGA
05-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Weirdest? I saw 3 strange lights one night in the sky, looked to be a mile or 2 up and they were moving super fast, then stop, then zip off to a small speck, then come back almost instantly and stop again. Watched it for about 5 minutes, no way a plane could do that. Who knows what I saw, UFO's? Goverment stuff?

nosliw
05-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by hartnett18
i saw bigfoot that was pretty wierd...:D

big deal. he's my neighboor. :eek:

weirdest thing would have to be walking along one night 2-3AM with a girlfriend and glancing over into someone window and seeing a 100-120lb woman taking a dump on a 4-500lb man's stomach while he was laying on the couch.

:ermm:

pastfast125
05-10-2006, 09:46 PM
In west virginia ( LOL where else:p ) We were goin on a quad trip, so we stopped at this mcdonalds to wait for a couple guys that were towing trailers and what not. So where sittin there just chillin by the trucks, and all the sudden, this POS pickuip comes roarin around the drive through and then the door opens, and this lady flies out and rolls on the ground, and she's screamin and crying, and the guy that threw her out is screamin at her..and then some other guy comes up and starts poundin on the window screaming at the guy in the truck. So the guy in the truck Takes of around and does a second lap around mcdonalds hanging out the window screamin at the both of them, while the other guy is chasing him around on foot trying to punch and kick the guys truck. Only in WV:eek:

WhiteYFZ
05-10-2006, 09:46 PM
lmao...ok

last saturday me and some buddies, 3 of which were over 21, were camping and having a few beers in my field. we've been riding (have a track back there) and camping (built a cabin) for years now. now this field is about 300-400 yards back in the woods, with a small dirt road going back to it and the old quarry back there.
well it seems someones pissed off at me enough that they called the cops and told them exactly where we were. don't know who the hell it was. gonna be hell when i find out though:devil:

so it's about midnight, and i'm taking it easy. had 3 or 4 beers in me. well a few people had come and gone (none driving intoxicated) and we see headlights coming up the road and into the field. since everybody gets somewhat lost the first time they go back there, i figured it was one of my friends because they seemed to know exactly where they were going. so i get off of my chair (still holding my beer) walk off of the porch on the cabin, and start waving and smiling at the headlights as they shine at me. lights get closer, and i can tell it is a white car...now i'm trying to think of someone i know who drives a white car. so the car pulls up near the cabin, and the door opens a crack. then the light from the fire shined on the door, revealing the PA state police emblem. :devil: at that point i turned around and sat back down. two cops come running up the hill like they're storming normandy, hands on their guns, etc... while we just sit there and say hi:blah:
long story short, 4 of us got busted for underage. dont know if we're gonna lose our licenses or have classes and community service yet. waiting on the court date. the one cop asked if we had any weapons...at which time i told him that my 9MM was under the seat of my buddies truck,, and bullets for it were in the cabin. he starts going off about a concealed weapon:huh and asking if i had a permit to carry it. then asking why i had a pistol back there. i just stared at him and asked him if he knew whos land he was standing on. after i pointed out that i don't need a permit to have a freakin pistol on my own land, i asked him how it's possible to conceal a weapon inside of a truck while camping. he didn't have an answer for that
:devil:

second thing that pisses me off, .02% is the legal limit for a minor because of cough medicine and stuff. well i scored a .027%:mad:
we were polite to the police, and they didn't seem upset after the first few minutes. i even offered them burgers that i had just finished cooking:blah:
i'm hoping the cops will tell the judge about our behavior, etc...and we will not lose our licenses.
with my freakin luck, i'll be getting my truck back with a rebuilt tranny in a few days, then i'll lose my license a week or two after that. oh well, guess it's time to face the music

hey thanks for typing it out;)
interesting story.. i hope u dont get ur lisence taken away

Mxjunkie
05-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Two friends and I off the site were at my buddys new house checking it out, its a old victorian so the house alone was enough to get your creepy weepys going. The old owners had left a van there to pick up a couple days later, so temptation sunk in and My buddy and I managed to get into it and we all broke into this van and started going thru it, it was PACKED. Lighters, adult mags the list went on and on. My friend pulled a paper out of a compartment them grabbed something and started to freak out!

He was screaming omg dude! and he ran out. So we jumped out and we were like whats wrong!? He replied that there was a skull in the van, so me and my buddy run up and start touching it and such and it was infact a human skull. Freaked out we took what we wanted out of the van and hauled *** out of there, We did manage to get some nice stuff, a big arse tv, knifes, tons of cd's lol We didnt know if we should of called the cops or not. We just let it go because we would probaly get in trouble for breaking in the van anyways.

What I dont understand why in the sam hell would someone have a human skull, some voodoo chit or something?? :huh

05-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Weirdest? I saw 3 strange lights one night in the sky, looked to be a mile or 2 up and they were moving super fast, then stop, then zip off to a small speck, then come back almost instantly and stop again. Watched it for about 5 minutes, no way a plane could do that. Who knows what I saw, UFO's? Goverment stuff?

I saw the same exact thing one night, at first I thought it was a plane because it was going in a straight line and I was looking at it threw my skylight. It was going straight till I couldn't see it out my skylight anymore, then it came back, and started to fly all over the place almost instantly. I was freaked out.

ShiftFMX
05-10-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by nosliw

weirdest thing would have to be walking along one night 2-3AM with a girlfriend and glancing over into someone window and seeing a 100-120lb woman taking a dump on a 4-500lb man's stomach while he was laying on the couch.

:huh whoa....that was unexpected!

ballz2thewall
05-11-2006, 07:17 AM
I was going through basic training and we were at our FTX (for those civilians its Field Training Exercise) anywho, since I shot Expert the drill instructors told me I was going to be the sniper for a few exercises. Ok, no biggy so I do a few and what not then the night exercise's come I get my night vision goggles on and wait for my pray. As I'm laying there I hear something off to my left so I look over and no more then a foot or so are these two animals gettin-r-done if you know what I mean:devil: I think they were skunks, but I couldn't help but laugh and then one of the drill instructors snuck up and asked what was so funny so I gave him the goggles and then he too laughed!

Jblazin98
05-11-2006, 08:23 AM
lmao...ok

My suggestion for you would be to ask the Magistrate to give you a disorderly conduct instead of the Underage because you are def goin to lose you license for 90 days..thats a guarantee..the magistrate or police have no control how long or if you lose it, that comes directly from PENNDOT..But if he will let you plead it to DC then you wont lose your license.

Also...the .020 only applies to if you are driving a vehicle, the rule for underage drinking in PA is ANY amount of alcohol in your system is against the law...i have given underages to people that were less than your BAC, but they were complete A holes to me...

Ask for a DC, you might just get it, any Questions just PM me and ill tell you what to say at court or help you...

NorCalRacer
05-11-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Two friends and I off the site were at my buddys new house checking it out, its a old victorian so the house alone was enough to get your creepy weepys going. The old owners had left a van there to pick up a couple days later, so temptation sunk in and My buddy and I managed to get into it and we all broke into this van and started going thru it, it was PACKED. Lighters, adult mags the list went on and on. My friend pulled a paper out of a compartment them grabbed something and started to freak out!

He was screaming omg dude! and he ran out. So we jumped out and we were like whats wrong!? He replied that there was a skull in the van, so me and my buddy run up and start touching it and such and it was infact a human skull. Freaked out we took what we wanted out of the van and hauled *** out of there, We did manage to get some nice stuff, a big arse tv, knifes, tons of cd's lol We didnt know if we should of called the cops or not. We just let it go because we would probaly get in trouble for breaking in the van anyways.

What I dont understand why in the sam hell would someone have a human skull, some voodoo chit or something?? :huh

That's what you get for being a thief:blah:

I saw something with red and white light on the horizon once late at night and the way it maneuvered must have been a UFO or something experimental. I would've though I was crazy but 2 other people saw it as well.:eek2:

400exlover
05-11-2006, 10:40 AM
one day i was with my family in upstste New York and i was in front of the house then a big army air plane (which i did not know at the time was a army plan)flew over and had to turn to make our barn.it was so close i saw the driver or what ever he is i saw hes face.it was the size of like a747 plane it was huge.

rbgnwa45
05-11-2006, 12:43 PM
I was sitting on my shed roof one night having a beer, I'm looking up at the stars and a comet screamed across the sky from the southeast to the northwest. If you hold a quarter away from your head and move it across the sky that's about how big the comet was. It was very colorful, was sun-bright in the middle, orange around the outside, followed by a yellow ring, and then left a purple/blue tail for about 3 seconds then the colors faded away. It went across the whole horizon. It was friggin' awesome.

miller821
05-11-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by nosliw

Yup thanks for scarring me for life:ermm:

zeppelin
05-11-2006, 03:52 PM
this

horizontal_kev
05-11-2006, 03:55 PM
the weirdest for me was seing a girl with her boobs on her back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:con fused: :eek2: :o :huh :scary: :ermm:

Doober
05-11-2006, 05:59 PM
only thing i can thing off, we were on vacation to new york city walking in time square....i see out of the corner of my eye a guy in only underwear and a cowboy hat and boots....my sister said he was the naked cowboy...no idea why anyone would do that

quads14589
05-11-2006, 06:05 PM
i got a good one for nyc on our class field trip to nyc in like 7th grade i think we were driving down time square and we saw some dude out in the open pissing on some guys van it was hillarious.:D

Honda400exrox
05-12-2006, 03:14 PM
our miniture pony chasing a little kid around our horse pasture

05-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Didnt see it firsthand but my dad always tells me about this family thats really weird. I met their kid n he is deffinately one of the strangest kids ive ever met.

Anyways when my dad was in his 20s he went to this kids house n his dad just sat there n watched static on the tv. Sat there with beer n chips n didnt move for hours! He was at the kids house all the time n he was always watching static. :huh

I know it doesnt hold a candle to any of the other storys but i think its hillarious.

I have more storys if anyone thinks they are interesting lol

Camaroguy87132
05-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01

Anyways when my dad was in his 20s he went to this kids house n his dad just sat there n watched static on the tv. Sat there with beer n chips n didnt move for hours! He was at the kids house all the time n he was always watching static. :huh

is that not normal?

anywho.. the strangest thing(s) ive seen was first.. me and a couple of friends went to an old abandoned mental hospital by my house last friday and saw a couple of wierd things.. plus we got lost in the woods and ended up in a restricted government parkin lot thing that no one even knew existed?!?!?!

Then one of the scariest things ive seen was i was on a cruise once and i was playing ping pong and i walked away for a second and looked into this mirror thing.. well it turns out that if you look close enough up to the "mirror" its actually a window to a persons room.. and i saw this 500lb lady naked.. it was death.. DEATH!!!!! :eek2:

400exrules
05-12-2006, 08:03 PM
ooh yah, hangin out with some folks in the taco bell parking lot at like 10-11 pm one friday night (nothin to do in this town) and i saw a guy in a gorilla suit runnin around and goin up to cars in the drive threw and throwin bananas lol......k that was dumb

Honda400exrox
05-13-2006, 11:07 AM
A guy doing doughnuts at our intersection in a station wagon, the engine seized or something cause it just stopped completely, his buddy in a truck came flyin up, put a tow rope under the front of his car and flew down the road him lol