PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to buy MS Office 2003 Pro?

JLanphear
05-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Anybody ever deal with this place... www.softwareoutlet.com

Looks legit, and the price of $189 is the cheapest I have found so far, but just wanted to check and see.

If you have other suggestions let me know.

Yes, I already have a copy of this for myself, but I am buying a bunch for work and it needs to be 100% legit.

Thanks!

-Josh

fandl450r
05-10-2006, 11:52 AM
If you know anyone currently in college they would be a great person talk to. A lot of college computer stores sell them for dirt cheap. I bought my copy for $10. But you can only buy a limited number, and must be a student to get it at that price.

JLanphear
05-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by fandl450r
If you know anyone currently in college they would be a great person talk to. A lot of college computer stores sell them for dirt cheap. I bought my copy for $10. But you can only buy a limited number, and must be a student to get it at that price.

craziness! $10 - $500....heheeh

fandl450r
05-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
craziness! $10 - $500....heheeh

Oh I know I dread the day when I won't be able to get these prices anymore. I got XP Pro for 15 lol. The things they do for education. Now tell me Microsoft doesn't rape us lol.

05-10-2006, 12:24 PM
i got a copy from a friend in college for free. I think its pirated but it works perfect for me.

JLanphear
05-10-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i got a copy from a friend in college for free. I think its pirated but it works perfect for me.

hahaha....I have a copy too but unfortunately won't work for this purpose.

05-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
hahaha....I have a copy too but unfortunately won't work for this purpose. bummer dude. good luck and try your school like dude said but ive never heard of that at my school so imma search for something about it now. XP for $15 HOLY SHAT

ballisticpb
05-10-2006, 04:22 PM
are you buying it for more then 5 computers?

cause there is a volume lisencing that you can pick up from microsoft directly

if not... and YOU are still a student you can order the student teacher add.. same thing but only 149..

i would guess softwareoutlet is not legit i have seen a few places like this online that claim to sell you a new copy but all you get is the bootleg copy of the software.