View Full Version : 06 dynojet kit

angry450r
05-10-2006, 06:19 AM
alright I just got the 06 dynojet kit and it comes with the air mixture tool new needle and a handful of jets. now the instructions say to use this jet for this altitude or that blah blah blah. but they arent sizes like you all talk about.165 170 there like dynojets own code #'s . my next question is iit only came with stage 2 which Im gonna complain about but how modified does it have to be to use stage 2 ? I wanna remove the baffle and put on different end cap and maybe hrc header. some input would be great

Johnny B
05-10-2006, 06:44 AM
i bought a dyno jet kit for my 04. and i could not get it to run no matter what jet i put in it. Some pepole say that the kit is great, others say it is crap. i agree with the crap! the only thing i used out of the kit was the needle and i dont even know if it did anything for my quad. i now have a 195 keihn main and still the dyno needle and i is running like a top.

KRMit
05-10-2006, 01:46 PM
I wouldn't recommend anyone waste their money on the Dynojet kit. They use their own numbering scheme so it's hard to get recommendations from anyone other than Dynojet. To answer your question though, I would just go by the instructions (airbox lid off, aftermarket pipe, etc.).