PDA

View Full Version : RebEx 400ex

TheChknhwk
05-09-2006, 08:24 PM
I just want to thank you jackholes for getting my thread closed with your childish bs. I spent many hard hours building that bike and was proud to show it for anyone who might enjoy it. I also spent 1/2hr putting that thread together. Once again thanks for reinforcing why I don't post here much if at all.:rolleyes:

the seat is my preference it's about being a country boy not hating anyone else, so if you don't realize the metamophesis of dixie as a symbol for people that are proud to be country I'm sorry for you:ermm:

RangerRick
05-09-2006, 08:31 PM
I am extremly sorry I love your quad and it gives me hope if I end up keeping mine.I was just trying to set thinks straight.I am sincerely sorry.

Ron

miller821
05-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
I just want to thank you jackholes for getting my thread closed with your childish bs. I spent many hard hours building that bike and was proud to show it for anyone who might enjoy it. I also spent 1/2hr putting that thread together. Once again thanks for reinforcing why I don't post here much if at all.:rolleyes:

the seat is my preference it's about being a country boy not hating anyone else, so if you don't realize the metamophesis of dixie as a symbol for people that are proud to be country I'm sorry for you:ermm:
Ya but you see both of them got banned, so they were just trying to start trouble.. I doubt they were even black... But not everyone on heres a jackhole, but every now and then theres a bad apple that comes along, but I think JOEX looks after us pretty good from people just trying to start stuff.

94F450SD
05-10-2006, 06:09 AM
it is unfortunate that things of that nature happens but the bad posts could have been deleted and the thread left open.

but anyways its a sweet quad.i like the seat cover but you need to add a little more color to the plastics,too much black.but it does look sweet

underpowered
05-10-2006, 07:23 AM
us "jackholes" are not the ones that got your thread closed. it was a few dumb kids trying to start something. most people said they liked your quad, but you have to expect a few that dont. dont get after us for stuff we didnt do. RangerRick was trying to settle them down to Not get the thread closed. regular emmbers tried to keep it calm, but it was the others that got it closed.

05-10-2006, 03:56 PM
I just want to thank you jackholes for getting my thread closed with your childish bs. I spent many hard hours building that bike and was proud to show it for anyone who might enjoy it. I also spent 1/2hr putting that thread together. Once again thanks for reinforcing why I don't post here much if at all.

I would feel offended if people were mouthin my heritage too.. I know primetime#12 and we p.m and go ridin together alot and he does have a short temper and gets mad easily, and think of it this way how do you feel if some guys are makin fun of you and they dont even know what ur past was and what ur ancestors went through... He has a point where the 2 kids where saying they liked the rebel flag basically because they hate blacks.. and one kid even said he hated blacks.. that would get me riled up but Im not black so I dont know what he though, but I will get ahold of him and talk to him about it... im sure he didnt mean it but dont be racist just because u think he doesent know u because ur on an open forum.. Its not hard to figure out peoples true identification just from a fourm...

05-10-2006, 04:02 PM
i think that all of this was just a little misunderstanding and shouldnt been made a big deal of

400exnac
05-11-2006, 05:33 AM
heritage not hate!

tim colston
05-11-2006, 06:03 AM
chickenhawk, I posted a comment before and I think that your 400 is the nicest one I have seen. As far as the other situation goes, Nobody was being racist on here. You can find racism in anything if you "want" to find it.

Congrats on the top notch build.

TheChknhwk
05-11-2006, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by tim colston
chickenhawk, I posted a comment before and I think that your 400 is the nicest one I have seen. As far as the other situation goes, Nobody was being racist on here. You can find racism in anything if you "want" to find it.

Congrats on the top notch build.

thanks, I wasn't talking about the people enjoying it or even the ones that said they didn't like it, but the ones that had to act like children and make an issue out of nothing.

insaneracin2003
05-11-2006, 08:09 AM
i am upset,i didnt get to see the quad.i am a big fan of people rebuilding quads and putting there personal touches on them.i enjoy seeing nice,clean quads.even if i dont like the way they look or color schemes and what-not.i envy all people who do hard work and get the quad the way THEY want them.from what i am getting from reading this thread,it seems to have been closed down because lil jack holes that didnt like the seat cover?? there post should have been deleted,not the whole thread.but anyways.i didnt see the thread so i really dont know.....congrats on your rebuild and i hope to see the quad 1 day :macho

IanCFitz
05-11-2006, 09:08 AM
The thread is still there, it's just closed so you can't make any more comments in there.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=231036

Personally I think it would look way better without the rebel flag seat cover and the red renthal pad.

IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO REKINDLE EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE IN THE FIRST POST!!

I'm just saying I think the black and blue scheme is FREAKING SWEET! The red pad and seat kinda take away from it IMHO.

insaneracin2003
05-11-2006, 09:18 AM
thanks for the link.how pathetic that the thread eneded that way.that is an awsome quad you have there man....saweet!!!

05-11-2006, 02:03 PM
sorry for saying i liked your seat cover:rolleyes: lol
but sick quad man. are thos stock a-arms on it?