PDA

View Full Version : how did you get it started?

michael250
05-09-2006, 02:33 PM
For all the racers out there or anybody really what made you get interested in atvs and how did u get your careers started?

redrider9045
05-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Mine really not a career yet i only have like 1 year in it but first time i rode/race soo much adreliane and fun i mean i got last but i had the best time

05-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by michael250
For all the racers out there or anybody really what made you get interested in atvs and how did u get your careers started?

my dad got me interested when i was around 3 or 4, with a powerwheels, when he used to have his 250r, then i jumped onto a 3 wheeler, been hooked ever since

as for racing, i started in the C class, skipped the beginner class, finished in the top 10 in points, then worked all summer at getting faster, rode every single day, worked out, did everything i could, entered in open A, and that is my career so far, ive raced a year and a half of C class, and just began racing open A, if you want to be good it takes work man, a lot of work, and you have to love it and want it more then the next guy, or you will never get it

dj400ex
05-09-2006, 08:36 PM
I was started by a MHSC pro, ive always rode since i was about 5 on a dirtbike then got a fourwheeler and liked it more, i started racing in 04 but only 2 races, 2nd in the stock class which made me really happy so i stayed in racing, then i got a flat tire the next race.. i was pretty mad but my dad talked me into stickin with it for 05 and i raced the C class and took 2nd overall in that class then moved to A class in the MHSC this year, i'll see how i do against yurik :D