PDA

View Full Version : anyone get paid to advertise on their car???

400exvet
05-09-2006, 06:45 AM
Just wondering about this form of advertising and if anyone has or knows anyone who has tried it. I have read a little and understand that you have to pay a web site around 30.00 that sort of acts like a broker. They try and find businesses in your area that want to advertise on your car. Some companies will supply a new car with the ads already on it. I think it is worth the 30.00 to try it. I drive 80 miles one way through Baltimore Md. every morning and afternoon so I think I am a good candidate. thanks, Doug

400exvet
05-10-2006, 06:23 AM
anyone?

Pappy
05-10-2006, 06:43 AM
I have seen them but dont know anyone. Hell I'd do it:p Money is money

400exvet
05-10-2006, 07:19 AM
I have looked around the internet, and it seems that you have to join these company's for around 30.00 that will give you a list of businesses in your area that want to advertise this way. They also say that they will put you on a list for businesses to contact you when they need a new driver or car??? Some businesses (they say) will actually give you a new car to drive around with the advertisements already wrapped all around it. Others will pay you to have your car wrapped in their ads and pay for how many hours you are on the road and what roads you travel and where you park. I am very sceptical and refuse to give an internet company any amount of money without investigating first. I'm sure there is a way to find these businesses without paying the middle man. I'll keep looking!

I am also contacting area businesses to see if they are interested in using my car for a rolling advertisement. I happen to be in a highly visible area and drive on I-95 from Cecil County through Baltimore Md. and into the D.C. area every weekday morning and afternoon.

Maybe I could advertise for you Pappy! or for ATV Riders?????:D

insaneracin2003
05-10-2006, 08:05 AM
well,i would try it,but i would have to know what i was advertising for....:chinese:

ghost450
05-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
well,i would try it,but i would have to know what i was advertising for....:chinese:

kotex

:D

baja_racer
05-10-2006, 01:41 PM
I have sponser decals from BFG tires, Bilstein Shock Absorbers, National Spring, Valvoline & American Racing products on my truck.....all those products are free, is that the same??

coolex
05-10-2006, 05:48 PM
heres a web site it looks like a awsome deal but you have to be 18 and im only 16 but her u go any ways

http://www.freeluxurycars.com/

Aceman
05-10-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by coolex
heres a web site it looks like a awsome deal but you have to be 18 and im only 16 but her u go any ways

http://www.freeluxurycars.com/

This is interesting. But I'm scared to be the guinea pig. OK, who's going first?:p

05-10-2006, 07:08 PM
w00t w00t

SCAM!!!

http://www.topsitereviews.info/freecars.html

enduro400rider
05-10-2006, 07:22 PM
i was thinkin about doin one of those car sponsor things a while back when i still had my eclipse. basically what i found out is a company will "sponsor" you and pay to have your car decked out, then instead of giving it back to you they will take you to court and take the car from you because they paid to have it decked out, since they paid more in parts than what the car is worth they will almost always win the car from you, basically they just trick you into giving them a car, now i guess this is not the case with all the companies but if you do sign with one you should have your lawyer look over the papers to make sure that the products put on your car become YOUR property. if your not carfull you can get screwed pretty easily