PDA

View Full Version : now this pisses me off

440racer66
05-08-2006, 07:33 PM
This made me sick. These religious freaks should all experience a big loss and then see how it feels. If there is a Hell you can be sure these nuts will be there
watch this video
http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.asp?ID=497

JRP
05-08-2006, 07:36 PM
repost but still..... it pisses me off to man. she deserves to burn in hell.:grr:

Doober
05-08-2006, 07:43 PM
yea they were supposed to come to a funeral in the town were i go to school, but a biker gang came and they never showed...i bet they got scared:macho

Holsh
05-08-2006, 07:58 PM
What the **** is thier problem. I hate people like that, they are all going to hell for sure.:mad:

hartnett18
05-08-2006, 08:34 PM
thats one dumb ***** theres a special place in hell for those people who thinks thats right to do.

blasterguy1087
05-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Those "baptists" came to the funeral of my neighbor Philip Martini in South Holland, IL. A group of bikers called the Patriot Guard Riders has been attending the funerals and about 200 of them came to Philip's funeral. One man that I talked to came from California just to block off the small group of protestors. Even though the protestors tried to ruin the funeral their plan backfired because no one even noticed they were there, we just saw a sea of American flags and bikers

miller821
05-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by blasterguy1087
Those "baptists" came to the funeral of my neighbor Philip Martini in South Holland, IL. A group of bikers called the Patriot Guard Riders has been attending the funerals and about 200 of them came to Philip's funeral. One man that I talked to came from California just to block off the small group of protestors. Even though the protestors tried to ruin the funeral their plan backfired because no one even noticed they were there, we just saw a sea of American flags and bikers
Thats the way it should be man... Just seeing red, white, and blue.

Ralph
05-08-2006, 09:52 PM
That lady is crazy. But all religion scares me. Like when i hear that bush talks about god telling him what he needs to do in Iraq. That **** scares me. I'm not familiar with his religion nor do i think its bad but it scares me to think that he could could have some personal religious reasons for some of the things hes doing.

I am not an atheist. I just question anything I'm told and make my own opinion on it. I think that in some people religion blocks their mind from coming up with their own answers and they just accept anything they are told. scary stuff.

05-08-2006, 11:09 PM
religion=money

ak_stick
05-09-2006, 04:47 AM
she'll get hers in the end. Someone close to her will die, and someone will show up with a sign like that, or heaven forbid, she'll get the absolute piss kicked out of her.

I know, had they shown up to the memorial for my friends, I would have willingly gone to jail with a smile on my face for what I'd have done. She is very lucky that the soldiers have been so restrained thus far.