PDA

View Full Version : My r

killed300ex
05-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Dreams can come true. Been wanting an r for years now but havent been able to find one in decent condition for the right price. Untill today was driving to school and saw a guy puting one on the road for sale. first day out he didnt even get it to the road I stoped and said I was very interested but didnt have time to test it then. He said he was askin 2000 for it. it is a near mint 87 250r. The only thing wrong with it is the front left plastic is all broken off. The engine was rebuilt from the crank up with all new parts including a stock bore sleeve. It has a tapered axle bearing carrier. All in all its a very clean quad that has been parked for the last 3-4 years of its life. Went back and tested it out tonight he hadent started it in a year. All the gas was drained and we put gas in it and started on the 8th kick. All in all I am going to pay 1700 cash for it. Cant wait to go pick it up tommorow. Its going to be a long day at work. Now I have to figure out what I want to do for mods :devil: . I think I am going to start with a full exhaust to wake it up a little.
I am so exicited about this
Dreams do come true :D
Evan

Will get pictures up tommorow when i pick it up

xx3003xrdrxx
05-08-2006, 07:21 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! They are definately wicked fast
:D

killed300ex
05-08-2006, 07:43 PM
i cant wait I have a feeling the 400ex I just bought 3-4 weeks ago might be taking a back seat to the r. I am in love haha
Evan

zedicus00
05-08-2006, 07:45 PM
wow. now thas a steal... awsome find dude. good luck with it.