PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Dodge Iowa Roll Call!!!

IOWAracer
05-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Who all is gonna make the trip to Ft. Dodge its my favorite track next to Brooks lets all pray for no rain it could be a bad track if we get some there ill see you all there I cant wait!!!

broc

montycarlo
05-08-2006, 07:02 PM
It's gonna be a busy weekend but what the heck - I'm in! :D

QUADROOKIE
05-08-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm in fo sure!! After my great start in the GNCC open B and running well with those guys until I bent a tierod, I have gained a ton of confidence for running with the B class here at home. I'm due for some wood!!!! Plus I have unfinished business at that track since my shock fell apart last year!:mad:

IOWAracer
05-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Scott a cheap fix to bending tierods, get some 3/4 inch square tubing straiten both tie rods out put the pipe over the rod it self and have it welded on never bend it again cost me 8$ compared to new ones for 100.

broc

watts16
05-08-2006, 07:45 PM
I will be there. Hopefully it will be DRY. :p Is there camping at the track?

400exmom
05-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by watts16
I will be there. Hopefully it will be DRY. :p Is there camping at the track? yes camping at the track~its been dusty at fort dodge the last 2 years~ im pre-registered in the B class already ~see youall there:)

burrows
05-08-2006, 09:39 PM
The Gilman Gang will be there. But it better be dry...Not muddy but not dusty. Oh well can't have everything. See ya all there. Camping for us....mommab

DanW
05-09-2006, 06:37 PM
I'll be there. That track kicked my butt last year. Hopefully this year will be better.:p

Johnny & Monica
05-09-2006, 08:57 PM
We`ll be here at home with sad faces waiting for someone to call with updates :rolleyes:

rpmquad
05-10-2006, 08:44 PM
i will be there and hopefully will have my shocks on by then lol also will be camping and raiding moma b's trailer that night :devil:

hoopd450
05-10-2006, 09:07 PM
i'm ready for a good race. that tracks short and fast. but still alot of fun. it also has really good gravel parking. so that will be nice if it rains. see you all there!

burrows
05-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by rpmquad
i will be there and hopefully will have my shocks on by then lol also will be camping and raiding moma b's trailer that night :devil:

Johnny I may need some help with Ron.
Ron remember I said I wouldn't bother anyone anymore. lol. :blah: :devil: I may get to you first. Lock the doors..Do you have one of those things on top of your trailer that opens. Remember to close that thing too. I can climb..Got ya scared yet? lol....mommab

cb450r
05-10-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Ron remember I said I wouldn't bother anyone anymore. lol. :blah: :devil: I may get to you first. Lock the doors..Do you have one of those things on top of your trailer that opens. Remember to close that thing too. I can climb..Got ya scared yet? lol....mommab

LMAO!
I'll be there, I just won't be camping with you Ron i will sleep in my truck lol.. :blah:

burrows
05-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by burrows

CHICKEN....bUK BUK...LOL

rpmquad
05-12-2006, 09:14 PM
you dont scare me http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-036.gif

trailrunner77
05-14-2006, 07:53 PM
I got the weekend off and i'll be there, Oh yeah all those trucks without Tow hooks this parking lot will spare your axle housings.....

See ya all there

IOWAracer
05-17-2006, 05:55 PM
Who else is going gonna be a great track saying the rain holds off and the sun stays out for a race i cant wait rain or shine i will be there!!

Broc

05-17-2006, 06:11 PM
wish i could make it, but its 2 far, maybe decatur city :confused:

Johnny & Monica
05-23-2006, 10:33 PM
5 days till :D

outlawATV
05-24-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
5 days till :D

We will meet you up there. We are taking Bradley to Corydon to race then will mosey over to Ft. Dodge. See ya there...mommab

QUADROOKIE
05-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by outlawATV
We will meet you up there. We are taking Bradley to Corydon to race then will mosey over to Ft. Dodge. See ya there...mommab
What is going on in Corydon?

stumpleg
05-25-2006, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
What is going on in Corydon?

Its a horseshoe drag. Sign up is from 9-10:30. The races start at 10:30.

Pam, my mom and dad are coming up with me this weekend, and they want to set up a canopy next to yours at Ft. Dodge, so save them a spot if you can. Thanks, Wyatt.

outlawATV
05-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by stumpleg
Its a horseshoe drag. Sign up is from 9-10:30. The races start at 10:30.

Pam, my mom and dad are coming up with me this weekend, and they want to set up a canopy next to yours at Ft. Dodge, so save them a spot if you can. Thanks, Wyatt.

Ok will do. Are you guys camping out Sat. night or coming up Sun. morning? We are camping out. :D mommab

stumpleg
05-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Ok will do. Are you guys camping out Sat. night or coming up Sun. morning? We are camping out. :D mommab

We are leaving Saturday morning and going to Corydon on the way up. Mom wouldn't be able to camp out Sat. night, something about running water she has to have. We are staying at the Holiday Inn, pretty close to the track I think. We will see you guys Saturday morning.

outlawATV
05-25-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by stumpleg
We are leaving Saturday morning and going to Corydon on the way up. Mom wouldn't be able to camp out Sat. night, something about running water she has to have. We are staying at the Holiday Inn, pretty close to the track I think. We will see you guys Saturday morning.

Sounds good. I don't blame her. I like that running water too. Also that soft bed.

Johnny & Monica
05-25-2006, 08:17 PM
Sounds good. I don't blame her. I like that running water too. Also that soft bed.

The only thing I dont like about sleeping with you in a soft bed is... you always roll over an face me an it smells like a bear pooped in your mouth :devil:

IOWAracer
05-25-2006, 08:33 PM
:D leave it up to Johnny to know what bear poop in some one's mouth smells like. lmao

outlawATV
05-26-2006, 11:28 AM
The only thing I dont like about sleeping with you in a soft bed is... you always roll over an face me an it smells like a bear pooped in your mouth :devil:

Uh? How do you know what bear poop smells like. Now we know why it takes you so long to make a lap you out scouting for bears in the woods. lol...:huh :blah: :D See ya up there grizzely...mommab

400exmom
05-26-2006, 01:18 PM
My ride back out last minute~ good luck everyone~

Johnny & Monica
05-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
My ride back out last minute~ good luck everyone~

WTF what about Monicas gift for ya :devil: She`ll save it :D

400exmom
05-26-2006, 01:32 PM
WTF what about Monicas gift for ya :devil: She`ll save it :D u r 2 good 2 me:devil:

outlawATV
05-26-2006, 01:58 PM
u r 2 good 2 me:devil:

Don't brag to much on him. His head will swell up.

Johnny & Monica
05-26-2006, 02:08 PM
I think if you took your quad beside the Hwy an shake you boobies Some will give you a ride lol

Momma B your the only hottie that swells my head :devil:

outlawATV
05-26-2006, 02:12 PM
I think if you took your quad beside the Hwy an shake you boobies Some will give you a ride lol

Momma B your the only hottie that swells my head :devil:

I could make a smart remark about that one but the good momma I am I won't. i don't want to ruin my image..

Johnny & Monica
05-26-2006, 02:31 PM
What image BOOZER :eek2:

DanW
05-29-2006, 01:09 AM
Uh? How do you know what bear poop smells like. Now we know why it takes you so long to make a lap you out scouting for bears in the woods. lol...:huh :blah: :D See ya up there grizzely...mommab

I saw Johnny scouting for bear today...

Did something happen to the green machine or were you just taking a break?:p

watts16
05-29-2006, 12:51 PM
So how did everyone do? I got 3rd in Young C.

400exmom
05-29-2006, 12:58 PM
Who won the AA class??
Who won the womens class??

im dying here:confused:

cb450r
05-29-2006, 01:01 PM
not too sure about the AA class but Dusty won the Womens.

montycarlo
05-29-2006, 01:10 PM
You're dying there? Should have tried the race! :p Was a hot mo'fo.

Michael Burrows won the AA.

I was eating hamburgers and folding up camp around the corner unaware of the presentation going on- didn't hear the results from anybody but the tail of AA. Nobody told me they were making presentations and I had too much stuff to get done to be hanging around the concession stand waiting for something to happen! :blah:

And if anybody was wanting to know, I got 8th in C+ and got beat by at least one #13 girl. Sorry for the confusion Dusty, I know that Angela isn't you! Must have been the heat..... I felt like such an idiot after I stopped to chat with you 2 and then thought about it! http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif
I personally think the race went better for me than the numbers show... I made up 3:53 the last lap and finished right behind about 3 or 4 license plates from my class.... and on the 7th place bumper. :D But I thought that Dusty got around them all. WTG!

Can't wait to scrutinize the lap times when they're posted.........

montycarlo
05-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by DanW
I saw Johnny scouting for bear today...

Did something happen to the green machine or were you just taking a break?:p

Yea well that's the thing. Johnny and Quadrookie and I were having a little BS towards the end of their race. That means that they weren't......

racing

Technical difficulties! I'll let them tell ya! :D

DanW
05-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Who won the AA class??
Who won the womens class??

im dying here:confused:

AA
1. M. Burrows
2. J. Eaton

A
1. REWERTS!!!
2. C. Burrows

+30
1. ME
2. Jeff Schrock

Girlies
1. Dusty
2. Angela

B
1. D. Prindle

That's all that I can remember....

QUADROOKIE
05-29-2006, 07:23 PM
Dan, I am guessing you were close to top 10 overall? You looked like you were flying!

400exmom
05-29-2006, 07:29 PM
AA
1. M. Burrows
2. J. Eaton

A
1. REWERTS!!!
2. C. Burrows

+30
1. ME
2. Jeff Schrock

Girlies
1. Dusty
2. Angela

B
1. D. Prindle

That's all that I can remember.... thanx dan and great job on yer win~ way to go jerome show the youngins what the old guys got~lol:devil:

DanW
05-29-2006, 07:44 PM
thanx dan and great job on yer win~ way to go jerome show the youngins what the old guys got~lol:devil:

Thanks Kim.

Jerome.... He seems to get really fast when it gets hot out! Maybe he should race in a snowmobile suit when it's under 80 degrees outside?

bigjbull
05-30-2006, 08:46 AM
I/m moving to the SW and racing some desert series?!?!?!

Fun fast hot day!

Gudde (jgfarmracer) = broken fibula

QR - what happened, I didn't see you out on the course???

Good race Dan. Any day you can beat a Schrock is a good day!!

hoopd450
05-30-2006, 04:07 PM
man i didn't know the cowboy was hurt that bad. he did really good then considering his leg was broken.

QUADROOKIE
05-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by bigjbull
QR - what happened, I didn't see you out on the course???

Well, I found out today I have a torn left bicep. I ran good the first two laps-4th 1st lap, and came through 7th 2nd lap even after pulling off for about a minute, but just couldnt hold on anymore and would rather be safe than hurt myself worse. I will most likely be out until Leon.:( ---If its any consolation, the way I was running I just might have been able to keep you from catching me!:devil:

Gudde, man you are one tough s.o.b to ride that hard with a broken freaking leg:eek: :eek: Good job and hope you heal fast.

bigjbull
05-31-2006, 06:41 AM
QR - not to sound like the guy from WI, but I would of caught you!?!?!!??!?!?

Johnny & Monica
05-31-2006, 01:55 PM
Pictures are up . If anyone have any to add feel free

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=78

Silverfox@C&DRacing
05-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by montycarlo
Sorry for the confusion Dusty, I know that Angela isn't you! Must have been the heat..... I felt like such an idiot after I stopped to chat with you 2 and then thought about it! http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif
I personally think the race went better for me than the numbers show... I made up 3:53 the last lap and finished right behind about 3 or 4 license plates from my class.... and on the 7th place bumper. :D But I thought that Dusty got around them all. WTG!

Can't wait to scrutinize the lap times when they're posted.........

LOL I think it was the heat :p You were either a little shy or delirious j/p.. It took me a while to remember who you were I think we met at waukon last year and I remember the shocks hope they are working well, I know mine are :) Now I just need to learn how to ride.. since Gudde will be off for a while he can teach me (as long as he doesn't show me how to take my foot off the pegs):eek: j/p heal fast

thanks for taking pictures Monica, I asked Colby if he got any, "Ya of the start" :( that is my biggest down fall

DanW
05-31-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by QUADROOKIE
Well, I found out today I have a torn left bicep. I ran good the first two laps-4th 1st lap, and came through 7th 2nd lap even after pulling off for about a minute, but just couldnt hold on anymore and would rather be safe than hurt myself worse. I will most likely be out until Leon.:( ---If its any consolation, the way I was running I just might have been able to keep you from catching me!:devil:

Gudde, man you are one tough s.o.b to ride that hard with a broken freaking leg:eek: :eek: Good job and hope you heal fast.

Sorry to hear about your arm Scott.

trailrunner77
06-01-2006, 05:38 AM
What a great track!!! Trees were tough on me...lol

Get that arm better Scott

jgfarmsracer
06-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Silverfox@C&DRacing
Now I just need to learn how to ride.. since Gudde will be off for a while he can teach me (as long as he doesn't show me how to take my foot off the pegs):eek: j/p heal fast

i'll need the rehab riding time so name the place and about 8 weeks from now i'll go riding with you all

QUADROOKIE
06-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Sorry to hear about your arm Scott.

Thanks Dan. And Eric. I knew there was something wrong and should have prolly not even tried to race. But oh well, I guess you live and learn, or you don't!:D Hopefully I will be ready to go at Leon and nothing else will come up.

trailrunner77
06-02-2006, 06:52 PM
Yeah scott ive been going to the chiro 3 times a week since brooks( after my superman flying get off) after i tried making the track wider by hitting that tree my shoulded couldn't take much more, but i did hold on for 6th..... I don't know how but i did