PDA

View Full Version : looking to trade/sell some stuff

dustinb
05-08-2006, 11:36 AM
im looking to trade my old style JB-2 swinger and lonestar carrier for a stock lenght swing arm and carrier This is the style swingarm that has straight mounts not the cut out ones , so the swingarm bolt doesnt go through the motor. i may want some money with it also depends on what you got and what condition its in. The carrier has scratches and stuff like that from adjusting the chain etc... and is not that pretty the swinger is in good shape its PCed almost chrome color, i am also including a TM design chain roller thing with it, i had to make a custom mount for it but it works well. I dont know much more about this stuff since i got it on a used bike soo thats why i am just asking for stock stuff in return let me know if your interested. i may be able to work up any kind of deal since i am in need of a few parts like rear shock, rotor, seat cover linkage 14/38 gearing etc.... i will get some pics tonight when i clean the bike if you are intersted heres the only one i have right now............... http://bikepics.com/pics/pics/honda-trx250-87-bikepics-497353.jpg

dustinb
05-08-2006, 12:35 PM
This is the standard link swinger also, that shock was just put in place for the bike to stand in my rebuilding process