PDA

View Full Version : makes you think

Honda TRX250ex
05-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Question 1:
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids
already, three who were deaf, two who were blind,
one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would
you recommend that she have an abortion?

Read the next question before looking at the
response for this one.

Question 2:
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only
your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three
candidates.

Candidate A.
Associates with crooked politicians, and consults
with astrologist. He's had two mistresses. He also
chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B.
He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until
noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of
whiskey every evening.

Candidate C
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian,
doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never
cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be our choice?
Decide first... no peeking, then scroll down for the
response.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion
question: If you said YES, you just killed
Beethoven.

Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think
before judging someone.
Wait till you see the end of this note! Keep
reading..

Never be afraid to try something new.

And Finally, can you imagine working for a company
that has a little more than 500 employees and has
the following statistics:
* 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
* 7 have been arrested for fraud
* 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
* 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at
least 2 businesses
* 3 have done time for assault
* 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
* 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
* 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
* 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
* 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the
last year...

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress.
The same group
that crank out hundreds of new laws each year
designed to keep the rest of us in line.

05-07-2006, 07:26 PM
i picked hitler :o b4 i read that it was hitler :devil:

derekhonda
05-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Yeah, it really is interesting when you take bad facts about good guys, and good facts about a bad guy, and completely warp an uneducated person's opinion :rolleyes:

Lets try again:

A)
This person created the new deal, giving thousands of people jobs during the great depression. He also served 4 terms as president, and helped pull us through WWII. If he did indeed drink that much, maybe also take into consideration his degenerative disease that was slowly killing him and leaving him in a great deal of pain.

B)
Don't know much about this character...but I would bet there is tons of good stuff about him.

C)
Started a World War. Slaughtered millions of innocent people. Great guy.

And about your congress example, I'd love to see those actual figures. Of course I realize you just got this in an email and decided to post it....

05-07-2006, 07:35 PM
ive read that before and posted the congress thing on bluetraxx before i beleive, or it could have been this site....still cool tho...makes you wonder sometimes

4oorider
05-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Yeah, it really is interesting when you take bad facts about good guys, and good facts about a bad guy, and completely warp an uneducated person's opinion :rolleyes:

Lets try again:

who seriously makes up this BS.:rolleyes:
thank god i have a great education and can not be drawn in by this bs

Warnerade
05-07-2006, 08:00 PM
and what exactly is this supposed to make me think about?

05-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
and what exactly is this supposed to make me think about? boobs.

SGA
05-07-2006, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
boobs.

Thats what I thought about when I read it. :D

It is interesting reading though, kinda twisted up to make you see things in a different light.

NorCalRacer
05-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Pretty twisted facts... I didn't think we referred to genocidal tyrants as war heros these days:rolleyes:

miller821
05-07-2006, 09:15 PM
boobs.

:uhoh:

05-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by NorCalRacer
Pretty twisted facts... I didn't think we referred to genocidal tyrants as war heros these days:rolleyes:

He served in WWI smarty pants.

miller821
05-07-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
He served in WWI smarty pants.
But does that make him a War "Hero"... Maybe a War person, but certainly not a "Hero" in my books..:ermm:

Pvt. Maggot
05-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by ride hard man
But does that make him a War "Hero"... Maybe a War person, but certainly not a "Hero" in my books..:ermm:

Not to you, but theres a reason he got to the position that he did..

miller821
05-07-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
Yep I guess to germans and Nazi's hes a hero... But I guess everyone looks at things differently..

NorCalRacer
05-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot

I was thinking more along the American definition of "War Criminal"

miller821
05-07-2006, 09:30 PM
I was thinking more along the American definition of "War Criminal"
Same

05-07-2006, 09:38 PM

"In August 1918, he received the Iron Cross first class, a rarity for foot soldiers. Interestingly, the lieutenant who recommended him for the medal was a Jew, a fact Hitler would later obscure. Despite his good record and a total of five medals, he remained a corporal. Due to his unmilitary appearance and odd personality, his superiors felt he lacked leadership qualities and thought he would not command enough respect as a sergeant. "

And Hitler never cheated on his wife considering they were married one day before they where both dead.

05-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Yep I guess to germans and Nazi's hes a hero... But I guess everyone looks at things differently..

When Hitler was given the Iron Cross (aka now a war hero) there where not Nazis.

miller821
05-07-2006, 09:43 PM
:ermm: Everyone has they own opinion, and I guess I look at him as a bad guy, for what he did... And I suppose you look at him as a good guy?

LTZ400rider
05-07-2006, 09:43 PM
hitler hated jews because he wasnt accepted into art school or something, and they were jewish, or something

he probaly was probaly the best public speaker

he was time magazine man of the year

but other than that hes nuts

05-07-2006, 09:51 PM
:ermm: Everyone has they own opinion, and I guess I look at him as a bad guy, for what he did... And I suppose you look at him as a good guy?

The hole Holocaust thing was bad, but he was a genius when it came to war.

05-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
hitler hated jews because he wasnt accepted into art school or something, and they were jewish, or something

he probaly was probaly the best public speaker

he was time magazine man of the year

but other than that hes nuts

He also hated Jews because he felt that it was the Jews and someother religion or something fault that Germany lost WW1.

miller821
05-07-2006, 09:53 PM
The hole Holocaust thing was bad, but he was a genius when it came to war.
I suppose... But I still don't look at him as a hero..

05-07-2006, 09:58 PM
I suppose... But I still don't look at him as a hero..

True, to us Americans he wasnt a hero, but to the Germans he was.

But the whole hero statement in the first post was about World War 1, when he served in WW1 he didn't do anything bad or anti-semitic, it was after WW1 when all the anti-Semitism stuff was going down.

miller821
05-07-2006, 10:01 PM
True, to us Americans he wasnt a hero, but to the Germans he was.

But the whole hero statement in the first post was about World War 1, when he served in WW1 he didn't do anything bad or anti-semitic, it was after WW1 when all the anti-Semitism stuff was going down.
Yup, I suppose... One thing is sure about him, everyone will remember him forever..

05-07-2006, 10:08 PM
You gotta give him credit tho, he went from a homeless artist to one of the worlds greatest leaders.

NorCalRacer
05-07-2006, 10:36 PM
You gotta give him credit tho, he went from a homeless artist to one of the worlds greatest leaders.

I am giving him the credit he deserves.

Warnerade
05-08-2006, 05:01 AM
what about all the good things he did?

miller821
05-08-2006, 06:29 AM
what about all the good things he did?
Theres so many I can't even count em all:rolleyes:

Honda TRX250ex
05-08-2006, 06:34 AM
Hilter has done many great things. All of them are avoided because he was a "evil" dictator and killed all those people. Hitler was a great artist and a very smart man. If you would do some reshearch on him you would find alot more.

05-08-2006, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Honda TRX250ex
Hilter has done many great things. All of them are avoided because he was a "evil" dictator and killed all those people. Hitler was a great artist and a very smart man. If you would do some reshearch on him you would find alot more. Yeha, he was a great guy. It's a shame Chuck Norris teabagged him to death.

NorCalRacer
05-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Hilter has done many great things. All of them are avoided because he was a "evil" dictator and killed all those people. Hitler was a great artist and a very smart man. If you would do some reshearch on him you would find alot more.

Hitler was a mentally ill coward who's greatest act ever was to commit suicide so he could avoid paying for his crimes.:D

And yes genocide is "evil" and if you commit genocide people could give a **** if you're an artist. What is this, Bleeding Hearts for Hitler?

Toadz400
05-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Hitler was a mentally ill coward who's greatest act ever was to commit suicide so he could avoid paying for his crimes.:D

And yes genocide is "evil" and if you commit genocide people could give a **** if you're an artist. What is this, Bleeding Hearts for Hitler?

Haha, I got a kick out of that. Why is everyone getting so upset over Hitler? It's over and done with, get over it. He's paying his crimes burning in Hell.

PismoLocal
05-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Yeha, he was a great guy. It's a shame Chuck Norris teabagged him to death.

LMAO

wilkin250r
05-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Hitler did some pretty bad things, no doubt about that. But don't get confused and think he was just some freekshow nutjob. Freekshow nutjobs don't become leaders of countries.

Hitler was indeed a dedicated war hero, it was one of the factors that helped him rise to power. He was a very charismatic person, and very influential. He didn't just suddenly "become" the leader of Germany. He struggled to power, a feat that cannot easily be accomplished by your everyday, ordinary nutjob.

Make no mistake, Hitler was a terrific leader, and no more evil than all those wacko nutjobs that YOU know in everyday life that say we should nuke the entire middle east.

I'm not saying you should idolize him. But he didn't rise to become one of the most powerful leaders of his time because he was "crazy".

rbgnwa45
05-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Sounds like he was great at being evil...Should that still be commemorated?

05-08-2006, 01:20 PM

He's right, didnt Hitler also open up a butt load of schools too? I don't remember. But honda250ex is right a lot of people are "blinded" buy 'propaganda' that all Hitler did was bad.

SGA
05-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Adolf Hitler was a incredible speaker and was a master of using propoganda. No doubt he was brilliant.

He also was a prime example of a ruthless military dictator.

I do not think he was a terrific leader at all, look what he did to his Country and millions of people worldwide.

ZeroLogic
05-09-2006, 07:29 AM
In my opinion, Adolf Hilter was a not such a bad humanbeing. Now I'm not one of thoes kids that says this only because he killed a lot people. I have read plenty of World War Two books and watched a nice amount shows about this gentleman and he isn't as bad as everyone would like to think. One of the biggest reasons he was exterminating the jews was because they stood in his way in the goverment and domination. They protested against him. What would you of done? He wanted his country to be perfect and how he wanted it. Wouldn't you want the same? Adolf had wonderful ideas on how he wanted to control his country. He also was a great artist, a amazing speaker, a great soilder and a writer if I'm not mistaking. Hilter was a overall very very intelligent man. He opened up many new schools and tried to make Germany and other countries a better more organized and better place. However some of his actions I disagree with. The bombing in London with killing innconnent people and destroying a beatiful city. It could of been done more humainly, but it would of costed many German lives. So he isn't such a bad guy in my opinion. His postive actions are covered up by his negitive actions.
Please don't flame me for this. If you have something to say about this, say it with a little maturity. And I'm not German or a Nazi.

derekhonda
05-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
In my opinion, Adolf Hilter was a not such a bad humanbeing. Now I'm not one of thoes kids that says this only because he killed a lot people. I have read plenty of World War Two books and watched a nice amount shows about this gentleman and he isn't as bad as everyone would like to think. One of the biggest reasons he was exterminating the jews was because they stood in his way in the goverment and domination. They protested against him. What would you of done? He wanted his country to be perfect and how he wanted it. Wouldn't you want the same? Adolf had wonderful ideas on how he wanted to control his country. He also was a great artist, a amazing speaker, a great soilder and a writer if I'm not mistaking. Hilter was a overall very very intelligent man. He opened up many new schools and tried to make Germany and other countries a better more organized and better place. However some of his actions I disagree with. The bombing in London with killing innconnent people and destroying a beatiful city. It could of been done more humainly, but it would of costed many German lives. So he isn't such a bad guy in my opinion. His postive actions are covered up by his negitive actions.
Please don't flame me for this. If you have something to say about this, say it with a little maturity. And I'm not German or a Nazi.

I dont care how many positive things he did, the bad outweigh the good 1,000,000 to 1.

NorCalRacer
05-09-2006, 08:09 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ZeroLogic
[B]In my opinion, Adolf Hilter was a not such a bad humanbeing. Now I'm not one of thoes kids that says this only because he killed a lot people. I have read plenty of World War Two books and watched a nice amount shows about this gentleman and he isn't as bad as everyone would like to think. One of the biggest reasons he was exterminating the jews was because they stood in his way in the goverment and domination. They protested against him. What would you of done?

You're right, they protested him so he had a right to kill them all.

Give me a break! You actually consider what he did warfare? We would probably be more effective militarily if we tried to kill everyone who was against us and stole all their assets as well, something world powers don't condone these days.

I was going to stop responding to this thread but it amazes me that people take a religious fanatic who committed a worldwide atrocity that still have victims left in it's wake, still has people without the family and fortune they should rightfully have and say he wasn't all bad. He painted and opened schools...

In your opinion he was not so bad, alright I won't flame you, you've proven your intelligence already. :rolleyes:

NorCalRacer
05-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Anyone got some fun facts on Saddam. Maybe we can try to make him look like a philanthropist as well...:D

ZeroLogic
05-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Well I should of know I was going to get *****ed at for stating my opinion.

Toadz400
05-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Anyone got some fun facts on Saddam. Maybe we can try to make him look like a philanthropist as well...:D

We supported and put Saddam into power.

Same with Osama bin Laden.

Hondadudeehhhh
05-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Well I should of know I was going to get *****ed at for stating my opinion.
thats because you don't really have a good opinion. Actually, saying he was "a not so bad" humanbeing is probably one of the dumbest comments I've ever heard. He killed a bunch of Jews because Germany f'ed their economy in the A after WWI and had no one to blame it on. They basically printed a bunch of money and handed it to people in wine barrels, needless to say money in Germany had no value. Hitler decided since mostly Jews handled the money he would blame it on them when he eventually came to power. He tried to put band aids on Germany's many economical problems and ended up screwing the country over by trying to take over the world with a guy who couldnt even control his own country (Bonito Mousilini). For all of the crap Hitler did he is now taking pineapples in the *** from satain. And you say Hitler was only trying to make a "perfect" country. ha

Honda TRX250ex
05-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Hilter was a smart man, not a good man. He did lots of good things in his life but mostly bad things. He killed a lot of jews and other people because he didn't like them. That does not make him dumb. If you think about it that guy is smart. He orgnized a war basically. I'm not for hilter so don't think that. I think he was a horrible man but he had some good things about him. He did coward out and commited sucide because the war made him insane. He knew about a year that he was going to lose the war.
He broke a ton of rules in warfare. He is a very great and powerful speaker. In every speach he started out nice and quiet and at the end he yelled in anger to get everyone pumped.
World war two brought this country out of the great depression. Hilter also helped Germany out of their own depression but the people of Germany was confused was brainwashed to think that the jews and other religons were bad and trying to take over the world.
Just put it this was Hitler was a horrible man.
At least we know now he is taking pineapples in the *** now by the devil:chinese:

05-09-2006, 06:33 PM

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative6.gif

miller821
05-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative6.gif
LMAO... Thats great dude, you always find good crap like that.

LapTraffic
05-09-2006, 06:51 PM
wow...

I cant believe I just read this whole thread.

I highly recommend you guys doing some research on the subject matter and coming to your own conclusions instead of regurgitating the bits and pieces of crap you've managed to retain from the history channel and other sources

2004-400ex
05-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Germans saw suicide as a manly way of showing defeat. The coward leaders used cyanide poison to kill themselves while the brave leaders shot them self. Hitler did both took a pill then shot himself. The bullet killed him before the poison even made it into his system. He was a great leader in how he controlled his army, but the things he did when he let the power go to his head was wrong. He hated Jews because he was very religious and believed that Jews killed his god (Jesus), Jesus was a Jew himself.

I have studied this mans life because my grandfather was in the camp where the great escape happen, he was there a few weeks after the escape took place, after the escape happed Hitler wanted every one from that camp killed, the man in charge of the camp talked him into only killing half of the prisoners. My grandfather’s life was spared.

My grandfather is in the process of writing a book about his life in WWII. I have read what he has written and it brought tears to my eyes hearing the stuff he went through.

trick250r
05-09-2006, 07:07 PM
to the kid who thinks hitler was a "good human being" ZeroLogic. hmmmmm... NOW THE NAME MAKES SENSE!!! :eek2:

i dont know... opinions are like *********s, and most of 'em are kinda stinky.

Warnerade
05-09-2006, 09:00 PM
zerologic is entitled to his own opinion....Atleast he has the balls to say what he thinks/knows about the situation, rather than the rest of you who are saying hes an idiot without posting anything other than "hes a bad person"..jumping on the band wagon...

and it seems the people who say hes taking pine apples in the *** need to stop watching little nicky and form their own opinion about what is happening to him right now.

As for 2004-400ex, I am sorry to hear that someone related to you went through that, The holocost time period has always had my attention but I have never really had anytime to do any research on it, Do you know the name of his book, and is it going to be published nationaly or just locally?

I have heard that if you actualy go and visit a concentration camp, you can still here the screaming and feel the presence.....pretty freaky stuff, makes me want to visit and experience that for myself.

miller821
05-09-2006, 09:14 PM
pretty freaky stuff, makes me want to visit and experience that for myself.
Your on your own with that... But my teacher said she went to one of those camps ( Auschland if I can remember right) and says it still had all the stuff.. Pretty crazy

05-09-2006, 09:16 PM
i picked hitler too :eek2:

but what about BUSH!! i pick him

05-09-2006, 09:20 PM
Your on your own with that... But my teacher said she went to one of those camps ( Auschland if I can remember right) and says it still had all the stuff.. Pretty crazy

It was probably Auschwitz. But yeah, I've always wanted to go to Europe and visit the 'hot spots' of WWII, like Normandy and Auschwitz..

Ralph
05-09-2006, 09:25 PM
My towns current mayor recently got a dui,

Great role model. And the mayor before him, shot himself...

I wouldnt trust a polititian with my tomagotchi

miller821
05-09-2006, 09:26 PM
It was probably Auschwitz. But yeah, I've always wanted to go to Europe and visit the 'hot spots' of WWII, like Normandy and Auschwitz..
Ya Auschwitz is what I meant...

NorCalRacer
05-09-2006, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NacsRacer027
[B]zerologic is entitled to his own opinion....Atleast he has the balls to say what he thinks/knows about the situation, rather than the rest of you who are saying hes an idiot without posting anything other than "hes a bad person"..jumping on the band wagon...

I imagine alot of people here have done research. Anyone who has gone through high school has taken History. Research would show that Hitler was a complete *** in almost every way, rising to power through propaganda, intimidation and violence. His first attempt landed him in jail for treason. He hated Jews and blamed them for undermining and threatening the Aryan race. When he hosted the olympics in Berlin they were fixed for the Aryans. :rolleyes: His so called economic recovery is the pre-war employment that ALWAYS happens before war. His stress on family was to get the women home in the house and the men at work, even giving awards to women who had over a certain amount of children. He declared germany's right to rule the world as the true aryan race (which he was not of) and started the extermination and enslavery of everyone who stood in their way, stealing the opposing country's/private citizen's treasury adding to Germany's "economic boost". His SS troops were known to go house to house killing all jewish males and raping and capturing the females. People on an incredible scale were murdered, enslaved and tortured. Children got to see their parents murdered in the street. Other dictatorial countries allied with him and caused a world war, ultimately ending in two nuclear explosions. That is all I remember but it is enough for me. I looked up his stupid medals though just to make sure, didn't want to miss one.
Yeah, he wasn't all bad. What was that about schools?:rolleyes:
Sorry, but I think research needs to be presented for the other argument, not mine. Millions of people agree with me.

wilkin250r
05-10-2006, 08:25 AM
Don't get me wrong on my earlier post. I'm not saying Hitler was a nice guy. SGA was right, he was a ruthless dictator.

But he wasn't crazy.

Hitler created schools, but even that had a hidden agenda. He created HIS schools, to educate the youth of Germany in HIS methods, to idolize him and ensure the future generations of Germany grew up with his ideology.

Hitler was a great man, no doubt, but great doesn't necessarily mean "kind and benevolent". His goal was to take over the entire world, and have the German (Arayan) race rule all. These are not the aspirations of a "nice" man.

2004-400ex
05-10-2006, 12:24 PM

As for 2004-400ex, I am sorry to hear that someone related to you went through that, The holocost time period has always had my attention but I have never really had anytime to do any research on it, Do you know the name of his book, and is it going to be published nationaly or just locally?

I am not to sure what he is doing with the book when its done he only decided to write it after he was given his purple heart (about a year ago)

For his 83 birthdays my father and me took him to Germany to visit a camp he spent some time in. He had a great time but you could tell he had an uneasy feeling about it. We took him there with other WWII vets.

Ralph
05-10-2006, 12:44 PM
I think the point of the was to show that sometimes the obvious choice is not always the right one. I dont think he was trying to say hitles was a good guy.

People need to stop overreacting and going nuts over pointless arguments. I know everyone in this thread knows hitler did terrible things.

Toadz400
05-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
I think the point of the was to show that sometimes the obvious choice is not always the right one. I dont think he was trying to say hitles was a good guy.

People need to stop overreacting and going nuts over pointless arguments. I know everyone in this thread knows hitler did terrible things.

Exactly. I think everyone should just let this thread die or at least stop arguing about Hitler.