PDA

View Full Version : wanted-400ex spindles

Brad77
05-07-2006, 09:48 AM
I have learned through experience that 400ex spindles are the most difficult part in the world to obtain. In fact if someone were selling stock in the 400ex spindle industry I would buy some because their value is somewhat like gold. I have been trying for a long time to buy a set of these treasured spindles for my project quad with no success.

On my first attempt I was ripped off. Sent a money order but got nothing back. quadboy1988........what a crook.

On my next several attempts I was beat by another buyer. Those guys were quick to buy, and it makes good sense because the 400ex spindle is the most sought after collectible in history.

Then on my next two attempts the seller was wanting more than I was willing to pay. I know, I know the 400ex spindle is a treasure and its value is almost unspeakable, but I only have so much money. I would hate to know that I had to refinance my house just to buy a set of spindles.

Then on my next attempt I found a set at a nice price. I sent a money order (shouldn't have) and the seller told me he had sold his quad as a rolling chassis. He told me he is going to refund my money. I have not seen it yet and if I don't see it soon I am calling the police. (You reading this bowlerzthree?)

So, can anyone help? I would like to pay $55.00 ($65.00 max) shipped for a set of spindles in good shape and I also need the castle nuts that hold the hub on the spindle. Oh yeah and I only want to use paypal.

If I can find them I may buy more than one set at the price listed above. So I will have a backup set. Because after I buy some I never want to have to look for spindles again.

Thanks for any help.

maxamillion
05-08-2006, 05:14 AM
Hey, I have a set of 400ex spindles in good shape that I will sell to you for $60 shipped. That sucks that you got stiffed twice with the other two sellers. I can assure you Im an honest seller, I have sold alot of things on here and on Ebay and every buyer has been happy. I know you want to use paypal, but I dont have a paypal account. I will take cash,money order, or cashiers check. Let me know if you are interested and I will take some pictures of them for you.
Thanks, Max

K_Fulk
05-08-2006, 05:55 AM
I have a set on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4636906902&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

Brad77
05-08-2006, 06:31 AM
Hey Kyle,

I actually bid on your spindles last night. I saw the auction on Ebay, and recognized your name.

Max, I'm sending you a PM