PDA

View Full Version : Works PSI

QuadJunkies
05-06-2006, 09:46 PM
We hada local shop service my Duaghters Works shocks this wk end as she has been bottoming out alot lately .. We figured she is relying on spring only at this point, so we got them serviced they were waaayyyy overdue...

The local shop called and talked to Worksto get some specs and they told them about how soft her suspention had been so they reccomended her to run 250 PSI in her shocks now :eek: for a more aggressive rider....

what I am wondering is.... Is that TOO much??? Cuase the local shop said they dont even add that much to any of the bikes locally.:huh At this point its no biggie if its too much, they already told us to just bring them back,but the problem is she only had a couple hours tomorrow to get them figured out before the next race and its more endurance rather than MX.

I just mainly wanted to get your imput and see what yall thought :)

At any rate, the shocks was in VERY bad shape ,oil looked abit like Cottage Cheese :scary: I think Ill get mine done soon now!:p

QuadJunkies
05-07-2006, 06:47 PM
well.... so far ,so good!! Her suspention looked like its working soooo much better than before..I guess we will know more at the MX in a couple more weeks.
I still cant believe she jumped as well as she did when they wre blown .:confused:

dodgepower
05-08-2006, 01:09 AM
QJ

Isnt it amazing what kids wont tell ya. They just havent built the vocabulary as per say to say hey you these shocks suck ya know. They just wanna ride and will ride it however it is. I wish they came with it built in so we would know better:D

QuadJunkies
05-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Boy... you got that right!!!:p