View Full Version : 2007 Bombardier/Can-Am Quads released .

Quad18star
05-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Anyone see the new Bombardier quad ?? Well they went back to being called Can-Am instead of Bombardier , but they just released their 2007 Can-Am Renegade 800 EFI . It's a 4x4 designed for the sport-recreational rider and aimed at the GNCC series . This quad looks awesome and I'm sure it'll dominate next year .

It's great to see them getting more involved with the racing scene . I'd bet money that they'll have a new sport quad available for their next release .:cool:

Here's the link to the new Can-Am quads for 2007 .

http://www.can-am.brp.com/en-CA/

TheFontMaster
05-06-2006, 12:37 PM
That thing is interestin. The v-force will finaly have some competition. But I really don't think its going to be a majior GNCC competitor. It's going to end up being like the v-force, it will have a group of loyal followers, but I don't see it being a dominating force.

Mxjunkie
05-06-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
That thing is interestin. The v-force will finaly have some competition. But I really don't think its going to be a majior GNCC competitor. It's going to end up being like the v-force, it will have a group of loyal followers, but I don't see it being a dominating force.

Vforces own the class they run in now, you barley see any of the polaris scramblers and sports anymore.

05-06-2006, 04:35 PM
is the polaris outlaw in the same class as the vforce?

450robot
05-06-2006, 06:23 PM
i think the polaris outlaw is just in the normal classes like the 450s