PDA

View Full Version : what is easycross

BS300ex5
08-05-2002, 01:54 PM
i saw a local racetrack advertising an easy cross series but i dont know what it is... got any ideas?

BadA$$440
08-05-2002, 05:00 PM
Its probably a motocross track made just for beginners and first timers. I never heard anything about it but thats what i think it ay be.

BS300ex5
08-05-2002, 07:20 PM
thats what i thought too but they have a pro class in it... that dont make much sense

hogglett
08-05-2002, 09:12 PM
Are you talking about the track in Maysville KY I cant remember the name of it but they ran an easycross track last year

If so when i was there it was and up hill start left hander down a straight with a 1 foot kicker another left then straight , right to a table top ( 10 feet) 3 feet high then a few turns back to the finish line

BS300ex5
08-06-2002, 09:16 AM
yeah i'm talkin bout earlywine in maysville but that sounds gay as he11 wonder why they have a pro class in it?

BS300ex5
08-06-2002, 09:19 AM
where u from in kentucky hogglett and how did u like their motocross track? were they running a good program whats the scoop on this place

hogglett
08-06-2002, 08:25 PM
Im from Whitesburg KY if you dont know where that is it is on the border of virgina . I am about 1 1/2 hours from muddy creek, I 81 speedway. 2 hours from london and livingston , and 20 minutes from Pine MT motocross

I havent been to the track when they raced motocross but i did ride my buddies 250r on the track during a practice day. the motocross track starts with the same uphill then left back down the hill with a fall away in it another left to a double then up the hill again and back down only to go back up but it is about 4th gear this time into a right hand sweeper starting back down again with another fall away to a right hander then a double to another double then you start all over

The doubles arent bad at all but i wasnt on my bike so i only done two of the three the other one had a small kicker formed in the top and i wasnt used to the 250 but it is a fun track it reminds me alot of an outdoor motorcycle course such as unidilla or something of course they could have changed it for this year ???