PDA

View Full Version : HELP me find Haydug @ Haydug Cycles PLEASE!!!

02bwraptor
05-05-2006, 07:51 PM
I am posting this for a friend. Click on link if you have any infomation.

http://www.texasatvs.com/forums/showthread.php?p=145530#post145530

Ok I need some help. If any of you know Doug Flinner of Haydoug or Haydoug Cycles who sells parts and accessories on other website. If you go over to yfztech he is a vendor over there. Well about 6 weeks ago I ordered a longtravel houser/elka front end for my yfz. The first couple weeks of my contacting him through his cell and pm'ing him seemed to be ok, except that it would take a few days for him to respond. Well, we finally got my a arms after calling him. When we received them he then asked if he could have the rest of the money for the front shocks, since they were ordered and told us they should be shipping within a week, we were skeptical since we were having a little trouble getting ahold of him, but since we did finally receive the A-Arms we agreed to go ahead and send the other half of the money for the shocks since they were supposedly ordered. So we sent the rest of the money on April 12th through pay pal. After a couple of weeks I called his cell and his house and pm'ed him on here and yfztech to see where my shocks were. He then got back to me and said that my shocks were ordered and gave me a date when I should recieve them which would have been the week of April 17th, 2006. Well, when that date came and the shocks didnt come, I called and pm'ed him again, and he gave me some excuse and said that he checked and the shocks would be here the following week, which would be the week of April 24th, 2006. That date came and went and we really started wondering what was REALLY going on, since Doug has basically had my money since March 23rd, 2006. So, we called Elka ourselves and talked with them, they did confirm that he ordered them but said that Doug didn't order them until April 21st. We now waited another week trying all week to get ahold of Doug with no response. We called Elka this week only to find out that Doug has never paid them and they won't build the shocks until they receive the money. After talking with Elka and finding out what is REALLY going on, we started even harder leaving messages for Doug to Please call us back or at least send us our money back so I could get the shocks from someone else since my bike has been down for over a month now, We have gotten NO RESPONSE from him, not a call, not an answer to our emails and PM's or anything.

Elka is telling us that Doug was supposed to send them a check but he has never done that. So now, I am out the money I have saved for months for my shocks and can't get Doug to call me back or PM me or anything! I have missed 3 races now due to this and have no shocks and a bike sitting in the shop with no front end!!! We have now reported him to Paypal. And the only infor I know is the city and state he lives in. I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!! If ANYONE that has delt with Haydug has an address or other phone numbers, I need ANY AND ALL INFO ON HIM I CAN GET. I am TOTALLY screwed now because of this and can't afford to lose the money I have saved for months to buy me these shocks!!! Right now I have NO bike to Ride and lost a lot of points in my race series and this guy won't even show us the courtesy of calling us back or responding. ANY AND ALL HELP TO LOCATE THIS GUY WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! I dont know if the police would do anything. However I do know his first and last name, and his house and cell phone which we have called.
So if anyone can help me AT ALL!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!
Thanks
Chase

cchrider
05-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Just some of the feedback on Haydug cycles!

QUOTE(T-Rex @ May 15 2006, 07:29 AM)
Don't feel bad all the guys on the Cannondaleriders are also complaining of Doug not responding or sending any money back.

Not anymore there isn't even a "Haydug" thread under site sponsers anymore. There has to be a problem when they have to remove the guy who owns the site as a site sponser because they don't want people complaining about him on his own site.

Yea, they delete all the threads that you post about him on cannondaleriders.com and when they kept doing that several of us started other posts and finally today they just DELETED HAYDUG CYCLES as a site sponsor all together. I am sure I am speaking for all the ones ripped off by this guy when I say a BIG THANK YOU A LOT to ALL who have helped us and expressed their concern and lack of support for people who treat their customers like this. THANKS A MILLION, SOMETIMES THE PEN (OR IN THIS CASE THE KEYBOARD) IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!!

As for the Ordeal over cchrider's shocks, we still do not have them, BUT according to Elka, we will have them this week. I am waiting to see but I am praying that THIS NIGHTMARE IS FINALLY OVER!!!

FOR ANY WHO DOUBTED THE VALIDITY OF WHAT DOUG DID TO US, I JUST GOT THE RESULTS OF PAY PAL'S INVESTIGATION WHICH READS THAT THEY DID FIND DOUG AT FAULT AND RULED THAT WE WERE RIGHT. THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO DEAL WITH HIM AND LISTED SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS. THIS DOESN'T HELP OUR IMMEDIATE SITUATION, BUT AT LEAST WE KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT DOUG....AND I HOPE ANY OF THOSE WHO WERE HELPING HIM AND DEGRADING THE ONES RIPPED OFF BY HIM! WE JUST WANT TO GET CCHRIDERS SHOCKS AND PUT AN END TO THIS!

JH

skyhigh716
05-16-2006, 09:33 PM
I bought a set of fullbore plastics from him a while back and I did not have any problem with him shipping my parts, I think he did a real good job. But, I will look back and see if I still have my stub from sending off the money order. I can not promise that I still have it, but I will be glad to search around and let you know. I have to be at work early tommorrow but if you will e-mail me back so I do not forget I will get back to you as soon as I search for it. In the mean time good luck and I hope everything works out o.k.
Youu can get back up with me at dusty31980@aol.com

Dustin

PeeWee21
05-24-2006, 05:40 AM
The reason us mods deleted the posts WAS NOT because it was about Doug....it was because they became a FLAMEFEST! I won't delete the one there now until it gets outta hand. My complaint is that it's between you and Doug, not me, you and Doug or other members and you and Doug....just you and him and then everyone else has to either jump in and defend him...or jump in a ridicule him. Everyone thinks being a mod is an easy job, it's to bad than so many are uninformed.

pnut420
07-27-2006, 04:06 PM
Doug seemed like a good honest man, but it seems like something happened like he built to big of a house or shop, got injured or something went wrong, he kept people happy for years then all this just seems kinda weird.

Bill Fuller
07-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by pnut420
Doug seemed like a good honest man, but it seems like something happened like he built to big of a house or shop, got injured or something went wrong, he kept people happy for years then all this just seems kinda weird. I agree 100%:confused:

Pappy
07-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Dougs wife had serious issues with her pregnacy. I havent heard from him in a month or so, I hope everything is ok.

AtvMxRider
10-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Well I found out where he is hanging out lately.

http://www.thequadbuilder.com/forums/

PeeWee21
10-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Pappy, Doug's wife had the baby and all is well. I'm not making excuses for Doug cause he can defend himself and does'nt need me to do it....but...having kids, running your own business, building a new expanded shop, owning and running a website...has to take it's toll on a person. He'll make everything good, i garantee it!

derekhonda
10-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by PeeWee21
Pappy, Doug's wife had the baby and all is well. I'm not making excuses for Doug cause he can defend himself and does'nt need me to do it....but...having kids, running your own business, building a new expanded shop, owning and running a website...has to take it's toll on a person. He'll make everything good, i garantee it!

this thread is 5 months old...how long does a person need?

how many people got ripped off? I havn't been following this very closely. I know doug just through the internet and i never thought of him as a person who would do this to fellow atvriders...but it doesn't sound like he is going to make good on this. If you know him personally, maybe you should encourage this......

cdrookie
10-10-2006, 12:58 PM
i believe this was settled LONG ago. not sure why atvmxrider found the need to bring it back up:confused:

AtvMxRider
10-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by cdrookie
i believe this was settled LONG ago. not sure why atvmxrider found the need to bring it back up:confused:

Where in this thread does it say it's settled? I was just trying to help the guy out:rolleyes:

PeeWee21
10-17-2006, 11:42 AM
It has been settled, they guy complaining has'nt been here to say it has.