PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy ATV parts online in Canada?

PERTU
05-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi,

I'm from Canada and I want to find a good online store to buy ATV parts. I do not want to buy from USA because the shipping and custom are way to expensive. Anyone knows a good store that is located in Canada?

Thanks.

400exrida06
05-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Hey, where are you located in Canada, in Ontario theres the Royal Distributing, they got good deals on there parts there, and i think there website is www.royaldistributing.com and they have an online catalog on there if you wanted to check it out.

PERTU
05-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Hey,

I'm from Québec. I just checked the website and it's a start. But ordering from catalogue is not what I prefer. But thanks anyway, at least I can get some idea of how much a part cost in Canada.

400exBro
05-05-2006, 04:37 PM
splash n dirt for sure

www.splashndirt.com

if not call JH racing.

www.j-hracing.com

Quad18star
05-05-2006, 06:09 PM
www.quadpro.ca

If you go to the " Racing" section of this website ( atvriders.com) theres a topic about Canadians .... there's a member in there that has her own aftermarket parts company ... I believe it's DVXChick ...anyways it's called Full Throttle Racing or soemthing like that . Look her up .

Royal is good for some stuff but not a lot of ATV MX parts ( a-arms , swingarms stuff like that) .

Splash and Dirt is ok but expensive .

www.hsdracing.com is pretty good .

There's a few places around .

Lots in Quebec though ... Motosport 116 , places liek that .

PERTU
05-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Thanks guys. Now i'm starting to get somewhere.