PDA

View Full Version : hockeyyyy!

polakmike7
05-05-2006, 07:01 AM
how bout them devils!! they deff. goin all the way

is anyone interested in hockey cards or memerabilia?? im seeling it all n trust me sum of the stuff is very valuable. pm me if ur interested ill tell u wat i got or jus post a reply.

p.s. im also sellin a a silvertone guitar with a stand case 2 6' n 10' wires..digitech multi distortion pedal and a 35watt yamaha amp.

pm or post reply for either

05-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Senators all the way. Buffalo is gonna get pwned for sure! Devs playing Hurricanes? I'm not sure, I kinda stopeed watching after the flyers ****ed up so royally:(

They would have probably made it if they would have started Antero Niittymaki. I mean, why the hell would you bench the MVP of the entire olympics and the goalie that helped the Flyers to #1 in the NHL and the longest road winning streak in NHL history. Yeah, Robert hot head Esche was a much better candidate:rolleyes:

Alberta_Qaudin
05-05-2006, 11:29 AM
GOOOOOOO......OILERS, gotta love the under dogs, Was really looking foreward to the battle of alberta but hey Calgary Sucks and couldnt pull it off. woulda been one hell of an intense series.

have my doubts about them taking out the Sharks but hey we did take out the #1 team in the NHL. game is on sunday and my truck is getting its newest additions to Oilers tribute today

Quad18star
05-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Ottawa vs Buffalo game is an emotional rollercoaster tonight .

Goal , tied, goal, tied , goal , tied ..... Ottawa takes the lead ..... 10 seconds left Buffalo ties the game ONCE AGAIN .... WTF !!!!

This has to be one of the most intense , edge of your seat , yelling at the TV and players game I've watched in a LONG time .

Fans got their monies worth tonight !!!!!

watts16
05-05-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight

They would have probably made it if they would have started Antero Niittymaki. I mean, why the hell would you bench the MVP of the entire olympics and the goalie that helped the Flyers to #1 in the NHL and the longest road winning streak in NHL history. Yeah, Robert hot head Esche was a much better candidate:rolleyes:
I have no idea why they took him out. They had the chance to go. I lost $20 to my dad. :mad: :mad:

Nick110
05-05-2006, 07:51 PM
woooo whooooo BUFFALO takes it in overtime.

Quad18star
05-05-2006, 07:53 PM
F**K ... Ottawa lost 18 seconds into overtime .

Ottawa defenceman fans on the puck trying to clear his zone .... Buffalo is there to recover the puck ... nice pass over to Drury ... Ottawa defenceman falls .... Drury picks the top corner over Emery . God Damnit !!!!!!

rmz250
05-05-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by MXFourTwoEight
Senators all the way. Buffalo is gonna get pwned for sure! Devs playing Hurricanes? I'm not sure, I kinda stopeed watching after the flyers ****ed up so royally:(

pwned
alright!

Alberta_Qaudin
05-11-2006, 08:38 AM
who woulda thought at this point the # 1 team would be out, #3 team would be out, #2 team is losing 3-0 , jersy would be losing 3-0, colorado is down 3-0, and the little last place oilers are still holding on against the 3rd to last place Sharks, who seem to be the dominating team of the play offs except maybe carolina.

just goes to show you can never count out the underdogs. only top 4 team taking controll is carolina.

GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

450r51
05-11-2006, 12:18 PM
so can u say sweep for the buffalo sabres!!!!

whoo hooo, watch out hurricanes the sabres are here to stay.

no one predicted the sabres of even being 500 and now there going to knock off the top sead in the east.

05-11-2006, 12:20 PM
i say the sharks are gonna win it all

Pappy
05-11-2006, 12:23 PM
GO MARLINS!:cool:

Alberta_Qaudin
05-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by MixMasterMike
i say the sharks are gonna win it all

as much as i HATE to say it i think so too, edmonton MIGHT push to game 7 but i dont know if they can do it the sharks are one strong team. but in the mean time i hope to jesus the oilers can pull it off

Quad18star
05-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
GO MARLINS!:cool:

Isn't that a soccer team ?? ;)

Oils better step it up a notch ... same goes for the Sens . Get their damn act togetehr and play some hockey .... not ringette!!!!

quads14589
05-11-2006, 04:38 PM
ya go sharks

supafasst426ex
05-11-2006, 04:43 PM
well sabres game is starting now, time to watch the senators lose!!!!!