PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fighter

CBRSLIDER
05-04-2006, 09:59 PM
Anyone see the Ultimate Fighter tonight? Unfotunatley I had to leave for work before I could see who was fighting. Who won the fight and who's team was he on? Thanks. The show is addicting.

Ray

gotlift
05-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Rory (Tito) and Soloman (Shamrock). Soloman was winning after the first round. In the second round Rory landed a head kick, dazed Soloman, and then he knocked him out.

CBRSLIDER
05-05-2006, 02:59 AM
hey thanks for the update. just got back in from the rd and was wondering if anyone would have replied.

Ray

04TRX400EX
05-05-2006, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by gotlift
Rory (Tito) and Soloman (Shamrock). Soloman was winning after the first round. In the second round Rory landed a head kick, dazed Soloman, and then he knocked him out.

That's exactly what happened ^^^ Now Shamrock's team is down 4 guys. I wanted to see the teams balance out a little bit but I'm glad Soloman lost cause he was talking all sorts of sh*t before the match, and had nothing tough to say afterwards.

May 26th - the big Matt Hughes fight!

CBRSLIDER
05-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Isnt the fight on Saturday, the 27th? I am unfortunatley working 11-7 again that night. I was planning on getting the fight on ppv but looks like I'll be reading about it. Still stuck on who I think will win. Going to be a GOOD fight.

Ray

sqewk
05-05-2006, 11:01 AM
Matt Hughes will win

gbcap
05-05-2006, 11:13 AM
don't waste your money on ppv. wait a month and you can see it on replays. haha. or find someone that has ppv'ed it and buy a copy from them for a few bucks. haha.