PDA

View Full Version : Utility QOTM

Quad18star
05-04-2006, 09:46 PM
I think it's time to try the Utility QOTM once again . Last time you posted it , I told you if you waited a couple weeks I'd have a 4x4 .... well those couple of weeks have passed and I'm ready to enter a QOTM . :D :p

TheFontMaster
05-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Yea it kinda got put on hold, and I been putting it off. But don't think I have forgotten about it. But it will be a little while before I actualy have it. Next month is an open month, then July is going to be the one month every year that will be for a Mini Quad of the Month. But the next chance I get will be the utility's.

On a side note, if you decide to go to Unadilla this year trailer down your quad I'll show ya some good riding up here.

Quad18star
05-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Yea it kinda got put on hold, and I been putting it off. But don't think I have forgotten about it. But it will be a little while before I actualy have it. Next month is an open month, then July is going to be the one month every year that will be for a Mini Quad of the Month. But the next chance I get will be the utility's.

On a side note, if you decide to go to Unadilla this year trailer down your quad I'll show ya some good riding up here.

Gives me more time to add a few more parts to the quad then . :devil:

I don't think we'll be making it down to Unadilla this year . As much as we loved it last year , it cost us a fortune , especially with my car breaking down on the way . But if our Canadian dollar keeps getting stronger , I might just have to convince my girlfriend to go ( won't take much convincing , she had a blast last year). I'd like to go watch the Cross Country race at the track this time . We'll be attending a few Canadian Nationals this year also .. it'll be the first time in a LONG time that I'll be going to a Canadian ATV National .

I gotta buy a trailer for my car to haul the bike around .... there's a bunch of big ATV rallies and mud runs happening in my area , but I can't get to them cuz I have no way of hauling my bike to the ride areas . :grr: Next purchase = trailer and hitch for the Sunflower !!!:p

TheFontMaster
05-05-2006, 08:29 PM
If you do decide to come down you can pitch a tent in my back yard it'll save you some money. I'm hopeing I'll still be around for the GNCC. I'd like to race in it, I don't really have XC races here, just MX so it would be something different. The GNCC is way different than the GNC. It's only one day, 2 if you stay for the bikes, but there are so many more people there, and it's just a compleatly different atmasphere.

Quad18star
05-08-2006, 10:09 AM
If you do decide to come down you can pitch a tent in my back yard it'll save you some money. I'm hopeing I'll still be around for the GNCC. I'd like to race in it, I don't really have XC races here, just MX so it would be something different. The GNCC is way different than the GNC. It's only one day, 2 if you stay for the bikes, but there are so many more people there, and it's just a compleatly different atmasphere.

Change of plans ..... if my girlfriend can get time off work , which she should be able to since she's entitled to 2 weeks of vacation , it looks like we'll be making it down for the GNC MX race at Unadilla . She really wants to go down again and watch the races and so do I . :devil: Hopefully I'll know by the end of this week if she can get the week off or not .

TheFontMaster
05-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Change of plans ..... if my girlfriend can get time off work , which she should be able to since she's entitled to 2 weeks of vacation , it looks like we'll be making it down for the GNC MX race at Unadilla . She really wants to go down again and watch the races and so do I . :devil: Hopefully I'll know by the end of this week if she can get the week off or not .

Sounds good hopefully you can make it, I should be ready to race by the time the GNC comes.

Quad18star
05-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Sounds good hopefully you can make it, I should be ready to race by the time the GNC comes.

How come the " should be ready to race" ?? Injure yourself?? Quad problems??

How far is Poland from Unadilla or Utica ??

Hopefully I get to meet a few people and put faces to the names . Last year the only person I met was Harlen and was only able to talk to him for a quick second cuz he was snapping pics at the podium but he did have time to give me some stickers .:devil:

Mike Walker
05-09-2006, 09:47 AM
any time you are ready...:rolleyes: ( little kids love big quads )

Mike Walker
05-09-2006, 09:49 AM
not just a pretty face... ( these are all competition trophies )

Mike Walker
05-09-2006, 09:51 AM
the little 650 out pulling all the 800's... ( same quad BTW... )

Mike Walker
05-09-2006, 09:55 AM
one more... with a pretty gal... ( just let me know when you want to start the competition )

TheFontMaster
05-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
How come the " should be ready to race" ?? Injure yourself?? Quad problems??

How far is Poland from Unadilla or Utica ??

Niether, money. I just can't afford to race yet. Poland is about 10-15 minutes from Utica, where I am it's closer to 10, and I'm 45 minutes from Unadilla.

Mike, The utility QOTM will be september, so the second to last week in august is when it will start. I'll make shure that I contact you and everyone else that has showed off thier utes when it starts.

Quad18star
05-09-2006, 10:32 AM
Niether, money. I just can't afford to race yet. Poland is about 10-15 minutes from Utica, where I am it's closer to 10, and I'm 45 minutes from Unadilla.

Mike, The utility QOTM will be september, so the second to last week in august is when it will start. I'll make shure that I contact you and everyone else that has showed off thier utes when it starts.

Damn money .... always causes problems . lol . I've been trying to find a money tree , but haven't had any success . ;)

I think if we go , we'll stay at the Red Roof Inn in Utica again .... it was a nice place to stay the last time we were there . I wish it was a little closer to the track , but what can you do . Some farmer needs to build a big Holiday Inn right in the middle of one of those big fields , nice and close to the track !!!:p

TheZis2Fst4U
05-11-2006, 06:56 PM
paint those rims walker... pretty cool looking though. I think it looks better pulling that sled..

Mike Walker
05-12-2006, 06:30 AM
BTW... the wheels go in the next week, to get a new 3 part powder coat chrome finish... they should look pretty awesome in chrome...

eganracing
05-12-2006, 09:06 PM
can u even spin the tires on that thing? they look like they will hook up in anything. if u can spin them i bet it leaves some crazy ruts.

Mike Walker
05-14-2006, 09:47 AM
they do hook pretty good, but I can still spin em in a mud pit...

this is in the Mudda Cross pit, in the open class, at the '06 Mud Nat's...