PDA

View Full Version : Florence & Winchester Bay conditions?

schootar
05-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Anyone been to Florence or Winchester Bay recently? I was just wondering how the sand conditions were down there. My brother and I are headed down to Florence early Saturday and will hit Winchester Bay all day Sunday. Hopefully the weather will hold out.

JOEX
05-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by schootar
Anyone been to Florence or Winchester Bay recently? I was just wondering how the sand conditions were down there. My brother and I are headed down to Florence early Saturday and will hit Winchester Bay all day Sunday. Hopefully the weather will hold out.
Be safe and have fun!:cool: Let us know how it was:)

gotlift
05-05-2006, 12:19 AM
Was at spinreel and winchester this past weekend. It wasn't bad. Winchester is alittle ruff on top of the dunes. Over all I thought they were in good shape.

schootar
05-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by gotlift
Was at spinreel and winchester this past weekend. It wasn't bad. Winchester is alittle ruff on top of the dunes. Over all I thought they were in good shape.

Good to hear. Thanks for the info.

guinness77
05-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Spinreel to Horsefall beach has been hit by the wind .. so it's in good shape. the South facing side of the dunes are quite steep and sharp. That makes for some great jumps.

guinness77
05-07-2006, 12:01 AM
Just got back from Winchester.
Pretty cut up out there.

Rico400
05-07-2006, 10:26 AM
ive been to florance last couple weekends in a row. and its been very windy. slighty rainy. and sometimes its not even raining, but u are like soaked. lol like everything is just wet.

afternoons it usually calms down and is nice. when it is nice weather its awesome!

schootar
05-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Florence was pretty wet coming from the day use by Driftwood. Weather was beautiful on Saturday. Rode Winchester Sunday morning. Dunes were pretty rough on the tops but lots of jumps in the valleys. We had a real good time.