PDA

View Full Version : OMA Nationals....Coverage?

Honda
05-03-2006, 08:52 PM
Are we going to see more coverage of the OMA Nationals?

This is a very professionally run series, and It would be nice to see more coverage of the events.

I know the first race was covered, but I have yet to see any more.

:ermm:

Ralph
05-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Here you go

http://www.atvriders.com/atvracing/omaatvracing200603.html

Honda
05-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Got it!

Thanks!

I didn't see anything for round number two, so I didn't even look for round three.

Thanks Again!

http://www.unitedoffroadracing.com/wildcatphotos/atv_3.jpg

XCRACER26
05-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Tyler... how many races have you done this year?
I quit racing all of them because there was never a very big turn out. Instead I started racing the IOWAs, compared to them the OMAs are a joke. I will be at the ones in and near IL. the race, MOOSErun, cyote,moonshine.

Honda
05-04-2006, 08:12 PM
I quit racing all of them because there was never a very big turn out. Instead I started racing the IOWAs, compared to them the OMAs are a joke

$1000.00 Holeshot Award

$100.00 for each lap led

$1000.00 for the Win

Plus many other Contingencies

That doesn't sound like a joke to me....

Bill Gusse Runs a very, nice race series, the courses are marked very well, and everything looks and runs in a professional manner.

You have to realize that this is a fairly new series, and it is not well known yet.......but give it time, and I promise it will continue to grow, the awards will get larger, more venues and many more racers to compete against.

:cool:

parkers30
05-04-2006, 09:03 PM
I'd run more of his races if he kept them closer together, running in Oklahoma and Arkansas is rediculous, his tracks have some unusual challenages to say the least :devil:

Any of you guys running the MXC on Sunday? we'll be there if the weather holds

Big Show
08-01-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by parkers30
I'd run more of his races if he kept them closer together, running in Oklahoma and Arkansas is rediculous, his tracks have some unusual challenages to say the least :devil:

Any of you guys running the MXC on Sunday? we'll be there if the weather holds

Thats why they are called "Nationals".

bansheexcracer2
08-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Dirt wheels was at the one in missiouri last sunday.

XCRACER26
08-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Honda
$1000.00 Holeshot Award

$100.00 for each lap led

$1000.00 for the Win

Plus many other Contingencies

That doesn't sound like a joke to me....

Bill Gusse Runs a very, nice race series, the courses are marked very well, and everything looks and runs in a professional manner.

You have to realize that this is a fairly new series, and it is not well known yet.......but give it time, and I promise it will continue to grow, the awards will get larger, more venues and many more racers to compete against.

:cool:
all that money is for the bikes, not the quads... in that series were still the underdog compared to the bikes. were lucky to get a holeshot award at all.

DJJ450r
08-02-2006, 11:20 AM
I raced the OMA at Memphis, MO and it was the worst race I've ever been too. The track was hardly an XC track it was mainly a wide open feild track, although the woods they had were nice. Most (not all) of the other racers had zero trail courtesy, I think maybe 2 people pulled over for me when I yelled at them. I think I'll stick with MHSC and GNCC racing:ermm:

Big Show
08-02-2006, 09:38 PM
C'moooonnnnn man you must have got beat....

I raced there last weekend and got fourth place in my class. I liked the track real well, just didn't care for the heat. The track was layed out to be fairly easy because of the 100 degree temps. Where were you at the Moose Run?

trx400exxracer
08-02-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I raced the OMA at Memphis, MO and it was the worst race I've ever been too. The track was hardly an XC track it was mainly a wide open feild track, although the woods they had were nice. Most (not all) of the other racers had zero trail courtesy, I think maybe 2 people pulled over for me when I yelled at them. I think I'll stick with MHSC and GNCC racing:ermm:

i agree with Devon i would rather keep it in the woods

ohh yeah DJ show em a bumper:D

bansheexcracer2
08-02-2006, 10:56 PM
I thought the track was fun and liked the wide open but i had the banshee. I move out of the way. I got 4th in c class. I know what you mean about not moving, I had to follow some of the kids in my class for 2 miles till i could get around them, even with hitting them in the rear end.

Ralph
08-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Coverage of Round 6 is on its way!